Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Post marriage with mohsin, we've seen Aina as a stable and sensible woman...which I believe. But maaz is a unknown variable...he disturbs the status quo and we are unaware to which extent his influence be exerted on Aina... unknowingly of course
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm curious if Maaz actually knows the truth or not. Last week he was acting as if he did, but this week we learned he's more interested in finding out what drove a wedge between Aina and Sajjal. I don't think he'd be asking that if he knew the truth. I think he may not know, which I know goes against the novel, but it doesn't seem likely in this case. Then again the precap has him talking about a "top secret" fact that even Afaaq can't know about.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I guess the writer changed that track again which ASH read in the book
Unlike the book maaz doesn't know the truth that AYNA is his mother

I guess the writer has kept this also as a dhamaka to be revealed in a wk

I liked how she changed the tracks of the book and made it better

And given how sajjal used to do with maaz

It mks more sense that maaz doesn't know
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yaaar.. I don't know why but I don't blame Sajal.. those were circumstances due to which she took some cruel decisions. I know the way was wrong.. but at the end of the day, it was for everyone's betterment.

Then again everything comes back to square one if we of Aaina-Maaz situation. So it's all confusing. I am actually wager to see how the writer will cover everything up.

I agree to this 100%

It was all circumstantial
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I'm about to DM Asad Zaman Khan on Instagram to make him tell me about Imran's return. Is this a good idea or will I just be ignored?

I m not sure if actors respond to DMs

On the contrary they respond to comments which we tag them to

So it's better if u ask him in the comment section of his latest post by tagging him

Also write a few golden words of urs abt how good he was as Imran
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Why is this part annoying ? It's so natural of Aaina to feel more for Maaz.. than others. Maaz is the one she gave birth to, it's quite obvious for her to be more attractive towards Maaz.

And this is why I feel, Sajal's decision to go abroad was fair and right. She didn't only think of herself but for Aaina and her life too.. and now it all gets clearer. Aaina, would clearly be more fond of her own kid * which is completely natural * than Mohsin's. It can never be intentional.. now also, she was being more considerate towards Maaz unintentionally.. it's just when Ashar complained about it, she realized the extremity of the situation.

And this is the reason I don't want Rania Maaz..or them to live in the same house.. it should be how it has been for years. Warna everything will be messed up !

WORD

cudnt hv said it better myself

My ashu is on FIRE

That's EXACTLY how I felt too
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Just saw the selfies of EmNa and ZaSh (aye I have given a jodi name Zain and Shazia 😆) they looked so great together and looking forward to the day when MoNa and FaSa will meet in the show 😊

By the way they are positioned in the wrong order in the group selfie so Naveen and Shazia need to swap over or alternatively Emmad and Zain need to switch over so both EmNa and ZaSh can be adjacent to the each other (I know it's very silly but couldn't resist saying/feeling this!! 😉 😆 😆)

Again it's was a cute picture seeing all four of them together - they are KNK fantastic four!! 😆 😆

Lol when I saw the pic that's the first thing I noticed

Why In wrong order lol

But given now all 4 of them r so close friends

It really doesn't matter anymore

But what to do my EMNA hunger never gets quenched

I can't believe they are again back shooting for the show

Yayyy
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
My desire for more Raania-Mohsin scenes so that Mohsin can be reminded of Nadia made me rewatch my favorite Nadia scene of all time: in episode 1, where Khala is like to Nadia, "yo, why the eff are you in my house when your husband is all up looking for you?' (verbatim translation, of course), and Nadia goes, "AAP KE BETA NE MUJHE GHAR SE NIKAAL DIYA!!!" I died the first time I ever saw the first episode at how cute Nadia was. Omg, I miss Nadia and Mohsin so much. MoNa will forever be my OTP, but those two were so freakin' cute together!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I could literally watch a spin off of Mohsin and Nadia's early marriage days.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I was just checking emaads shows
As I m in a trance of watching all his unseen work

I just realised ALL his hum dramas starting from janam jali...ek thi misaal...sehre mein safar...sanam...saye e deewar and knk all r by M.D. productions

And it's not the first time he did a cameo for them

His cameo in dil ka kya rang karoon which also had noor Hassan and sana Javed was also for this prod house

I m so glad they have him so many work one by one and finally it paid back

Ek thi misaal n SEHRA mein safar were flops but still they cast him in saye e deewar n knk this yr n thank goodness they both were hits

I m super grateful to them

Looking forward to more of emaad on hum tv now