Posted: 7 years ago
Senapatichandri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by Senapatichandri - 7 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Finally the much-awaited chapter arrived. I have read scores of JA FF and enjoyed each and every one of them but I must say your writing style leaves one in awe. Especially so, in this chapter where they again become one. The entire scene was so beautifully-written that the reader revelled in the magic of it.

Could there be a better setting for this than what was portrayed in this chapter? With the beauty of nature and the intrigue of the night providing the perfect backdrop, Jalal and Jodha were transported to a dream world beyond imagination which was owed to them after the terrible loss they suffered.

Enjoying watching Sharifuddin at wit's end , trying to figure out a way that would benefit him. Will Samar's Singh proposition be a boon or a bane - remains to be seen.

Thank you Stuti, for the lovely update. 🤗

Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senapatichandri

ekdm re durgeshnandini...ki kori bl to...imagination er to dalpala ache jokhon [ay jkhn chai gojiye jay...gucchomul kina!!!!🤣 r jader imagination thakena...tara ros-bihin hoi r kosthokathinne bhoge!!!! stuti kihu bjhli??😃

Amio bujhlam😆😆... But shobai romantic hoye gele, stuti r leg pull korbe ke? 😉
Had I wanted, I too could have written like my Rose di, but I wanted something else... 😆

So you're sending Jallu back home in a torn kurta🤣🤣ei re eta to bhabini...ei stuti o to thik e boleche...emon passion j jama chire dilo r emon prem j sei chera jama nie ghorsowari...era ki jamakapor charbe na??? jalal k jodha r chunri tai dite partis bechara...love making bhikiri banie dilo...cherafata jama nie ghurbe isshhh!!!!

Ei jonno boli, bhabte hoy... 🤣

Word Count: 0

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: natashathakur

Awesome chapter n thnxx for pm

Thank you. I would like to here something more from you sometimes. 😳
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

Finally the much-awaited chapter arrived. I have read scores of JA FF and enjoyed each and every one of them but I must say your writing style leaves one in awe. Especially so, in this chapter where they again become one. The entire scene was so beautifully-written that the reader revelled in the magic of it.

Could there be a better setting for this than what was portrayed in this chapter? With the beauty of nature and the intrigue of the night providing the perfect backdrop, Jalal and Jodha were transported to a dream world beyond imagination which was owed to them after the terrible loss they suffered.

Enjoying watching Sharifuddin at wit's end , trying to figure out a way that would benefit him. Will Samar's Singh proposition be a boon or a bane - remains to be seen.

Thank you Stuti, for the lovely update. 🤗

AWWW!!!!!!!☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Thank you so so so much for such beautiful words Rose Di! Writing this chapter was the most difficult task for me in the entire series. Your words are like awards for me. 😳

Love You! 🤗 🤗
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail