Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

The Jodha- Fakhrunnisa conversation was extremely stirring.

Jodha perfectly understood Fakhrunnisa's point of view and tried to bring things into perspective , saying the emptiness of the heart can only be filled by love, not hatred.

One can only feel sorry for Fakhrunnisa for being dealt a cruel blow by fate. However she does not harbour resentment against Jalal nor Jodha and has given her promise that she would not cross her limits.

Stuti, all the scenes of Jalal and Jodha praying for their dead children's souls and their complete breakdown at the cemetery was nothing short of brilliant writing, Stuti.

The visit to Salim Chisti brought them the peace they craved and soothed their pain that had been suffocating them since the death of the twins.

Their night in the hut in surroundings so divine will bring the much-needed solace and untold happiness that they so deserve and which has eluded them for so long.

Stuti, thank you so much for this story that I loved the very moment I read it.

The story was told in such a compelling way that tugged at our heartstrings.

You are an extremely talented writer and please carry on writing so that we can continue to enjoy your great work.

So looking forward to the epilogue.

I see you have started a new story. Read the teaser - am already gearing up for the exciting ride that you would be taking us on.

Thank you again, Stuti. πŸ€—

eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update dear
Loved it
Hassan Hussein part was emotional. ...
Poor joja
Plzzz we want epilogue
Thx 4r pm
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasminegrewal98

Awwwh Im so sad that NL is finished:(
I loved this story and it was definitely a version I would have loved to have seen in the show after the death of HH! You are an amazing writer I love all your stories, keep writing!
Cant wait for the epilogue and once again thank you for giving us this beautiful story ❀️

Thank you so much dear for sticking with this to the end and loving the story so much.
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

The Jodha- Fakhrunnisa conversation was extremely stirring.

>> Really? Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ

Jodha perfectly understood Fakhrunnisa's point of view and tried to bring things into perspective , saying the emptiness of the heart can only be filled by love, not hatred.

>> Yes...

One can only feel sorry for Fakhrunnisa for being dealt a cruel blow by fate. However she does not harbour resentment against Jalal nor Jodha and has given her promise that she would not cross her limits.

>> Right. 😊

Stuti, all the scenes of Jalal and Jodha praying for their dead children's souls and their complete breakdown at the cemetery was nothing short of brilliant writing, Stuti.

>>Thank you so much Di. It was a like roller coaster ride of emotion while writing. 😳

The visit to Salim Chisti brought them the peace they craved and soothed their pain that had been suffocating them since the death of the twins.

>> Yes. 😳

Their night in the hut in surroundings so divine will bring the much-needed solace and untold happiness that they so deserve and which has eluded them for so long.

>> And they saw the ray of hope of their new life from closer.

Stuti, thank you so much for this story that I loved the very moment I read it.

>>😳 😳

The story was told in such a compelling way that tugged at our heartstrings.

>> Awww DI!☺️

You are an extremely talented writer and please carry on writing so that we can continue to enjoy your great work.

>> I am turning red! πŸ˜†

So looking forward to the epilogue.

>> I don't know when I will post an epilogue. I have joined a job and no free time to sit and write. πŸ˜”

I will post, though. May be the next month. 😳

I see you have started a new story. Read the teaser - am already gearing up for the exciting ride that you would be taking us on.

>> So glad to see you liking the teaser. πŸ˜†

Thank you again, Stuti. πŸ€—

>> Thank you so so much for this wonderful review diπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Omg

Can't believe this beautiful story ended.
>> Me too, to be honest. πŸ˜†
But every good thing ended one day.
>>Hmm 😊
Beautiful starting of the chapter. ...
Two women. ...both are totally different from the each other and so powerful in their position yet both are suffered once with power of politics.
>>Yes. And both have different perspective to deal with.
Jodha understand jalal too well. ...
>>Yep!
Kabul surrender and for peaceful environment in kabul jalal paid so much.
True everything is fine now... but Jalal lost his little brother who used to give respect and honour to him ...now his little brother became his enemy.
So true for anything we have to pay something. ...
>>Hmmm!
We assume and wanted to live life like emperor but we never imagine how their life is...where own siblings killed each other for power and thrown.
>> yes! I would tell that a cursed life!
Fakhrunnisa and jodha scene is superb. ...full of emotions.
>>πŸ˜ƒ
True fakhrunnisa as a daughter did wrong ...but her mother never treat her like daughter. ..she always used her to achieve more power. No body give her respect. .not even her husband.
She learn everything from them only ...like how to used own relationship to gain power.
She knows she goes far to achieved her respect but there was no other way.
But to achieve this she used innocent people also like Mirza who don't know how dirty is the politics.
>>Right! She went to the extend to achieve what she wants.
True jalal also used her but for good thing she knows that that's why she promise jodha she never cross her line when it comes to agra.
>>Yes, she knows Jalal is the one who has the heart of respect someone deserving.
For the first time someone understand her too well.
Fakhrunnisa became speechless in front of jodha.
>>Yes. 😳
Jodha purity touch her also.
Small bond created between them.
>>Yeah!
Touching and emotional scene between jodha and jalal.
>>😭
Finally jalal let go of his pain and cried his heart.
Too much pain in his heart.
In front of hassan and Hussain graveyard both let go of their pain.
>>Yesss! 😭 😭
Finally both reach there where they get peace. ...
Sheikh salim chisti words bring peace in their heart.
So beautifully he explained everything to them.
>>Was it, really? πŸ˜›
And there an environment is also so peaceful.
Beautiful ending stuti.
>>Thank you!
Finally both united and lord also bless them.
>>Hmm 😳
Waiting eagerly for epilogue dear.
>>Will try my best to update before Feb mid.
This story is so different and beautiful.
I love from where you start this story.
So many beautiful things happened after that .
>>You know I always wanted he show to take up the same path 😭

Thank you so much dear for this beautiful story and entertaining us.
>>Thanks for being with me and keep on motivating with your wonderful comments.
Wish you all the best for other stories. ...
Keep writing dear.
>>Thank you so so much dear

Edited by Shinning_Stuti - 6 years ago
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senapatichandri

ETA porlam...

>> Dhonyobaad

onekkhn bhablam ke emotion ta tui bolechis seta Amar ojana... Ami feel korisni r bhogoban koruk kono din korte na hoi...

>> Se to amar o ojana. Tobe koto ta jontrona seta bujhte pari. Onubhob korte parini bolei likhte pari, noile partam na

so ektu time legeche bujhte...

but chokhe die jol berie gachilo... Jodha r jonno na... Jalal er hahakar dekhe..
>>Hmm
je lok sarajibon sontaner jonno ha hutas korlo... jokhon sontaner pelo se nijer fatherhood enjoy korte parlo na...
>>😭
hoito ekhon j kosto ta peyeche ta onketa kom... Karon by chance Jodi bachcha gulo r ektu boro obosthay mara jeto... Abbu dak ta sonar por mara jeto... kosto ta onk besi Hoto... so ekhetre Jodha r kosto r Cheye Jalal er kosto besi...
>> Sei r ki!
amader baba ta dekhbi we know they love us... Linyi kichutei peokas kore na... coz they r man... they don't know how to say or make other feel their emotions... Chelsea outspoken joins specifically jokhon byaparta emotion er jonno hoi...

>> Amr baba exceptional. He is always extrovert in showing his love to his daughters.😳 But yeah, maa er matritto ta jevabe glowrify hoy, baba ra jno sevabe gurutto payna. Dayitter tolay chapa pore jay.

ekhane Jalal o serokom... Sobai to Amar Jalal hoina.. jodio se o nijer emotion dabiye rkhe sobar theke... bt that's their nature... Jalal nijer sontaner k bhalobase seta Sobai Jane by se kono din bojhate pareni... n Sri na Bolte para je "Sona, tomra e Amar sob, Ami tomader sobcheye besi bhalobase"

>> Bolte hoy naki!

ei jinista Chelera parena Bolte...n sejonnoi jokhon loss hoi... dukkho kosto chele rakhe... meyeder modhye sojjho khomota bisal... seta Cheleder nei... sejonnoi Jodha sontaner haranor kosto ta theke berote time nileo berote pereche... but seta Jalal pareni..cz tar modhye Sri kosto SEI dukkho chapa... ja ei koborer samne ses bhanglo...
>> hmm😭
hoito bhogoban etai Cheye Gulen he jokhon Nitin key asbe tokhon jeno sei purano kosto na thake...

bhalo laglo SALIM CHRISTI r Sathe dekha... bt ektu dramatic hoe gali... eto akulibikuli na korlo Hoto... onekta JODHA AKBAR er oi Sobjanta Salim baba r mto hoe galo...emnio besh bhaloo hoeche...

>> Tried hard to not make that much melodramatic, but at last gave in under the constraint of timeπŸ˜†
JA r sobjanta baba r kotha mone korei to likhehchi. πŸ˜ƒ

I WANT EPILOGUE... SALIM ke an r take Nie Jalal er emotion ta dekha.. bas 16 banana purno!!!!!!

>> Time chahiye

Word Count: 1

sweety992 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb... yr
I'LL Miss this story 😭... but every thing is to end somewhare so ok...
Thanku dear...
Happy new year...
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety992

superb... yr

I'LL Miss this story 😭... but every thing is to end somewhare so ok...
Thanku dear...
Happy new year...

Thank you so much😳
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for an epilogue of this wonderful story😊
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Waiting for an epilogue of this wonderful story😊