Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senapatichandri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
ETA porlam...

onekkhn bhablam ke emotion ta tui bolechis seta Amar ojana... Ami feel korisni r bhogoban koruk kono din korte na hoi...

so ektu time legeche bujhte...

but chokhe die jol berie gachilo... Jodha r jonno na... Jalal er hahakar dekhe..
je lok sarajibon sontaner jonno ha hutas korlo... jokhon sontaner pelo se nijer fatherhood enjoy korte parlo na...

hoito ekhon j kosto ta peyeche ta onketa kom... Karon by chance Jodi bachcha gulo r ektu boro obosthay mara jeto... Abbu dak ta sonar por mara jeto... kosto ta onk besi Hoto... so ekhetre Jodha r kosto r Cheye Jalal er kosto besi...

amader baba ta dekhbi we know they love us... Linyi kichutei peokas kore na... coz they r man... they don't know how to say or make other feel their emotions... Chelsea outspoken joins specifically jokhon byaparta emotion er jonno hoi...

ekhane Jalal o serokom... Sobai to Amar Jalal hoina.. jodio se o nijer emotion dabiye rkhe sobar theke... bt that's their nature... Jalal nijer sontaner k bhalobase seta Sobai Jane by se kono din bojhate pareni... n Sri na Bolte para je "Sona, tomra e Amar sob, Ami tomader sobcheye besi bhalobase"
ei jinista Chelera parena Bolte...n sejonnoi jokhon loss hoi... dukkho kosto chele rakhe... meyeder modhye sojjho khomota bisal... seta Cheleder nei... sejonnoi Jodha sontaner haranor kosto ta theke berote time nileo berote pereche... but seta Jalal pareni..cz tar modhye Sri kosto SEI dukkho chapa... ja ei koborer samne ses bhanglo...

hoito bhogoban etai Cheye Gulen he jokhon Nitin key asbe tokhon jeno sei purano kosto na thake...

bhalo laglo SALIM CHRISTI r Sathe dekha... bt ektu dramatic hoe gali... eto akulibikuli na korlo Hoto... onekta JODHA AKBAR er oi Sobjanta Salim baba r mto hoe galo...emnio besh bhaloo hoeche...

I WANT EPILOGUE... SALIM ke an r take Nie Jalal er emotion ta dekha.. bas 16 banana purno!!!!!!
Senapatichandri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Guys!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">A very very happy new year to you all!πŸ˜ƒWish this year brings happiness, luck and prosperity in every life. 😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Now coming to the point... first of all very very sorry for ending NL in a little hurry and for not even pming to anyone. I wanted to end it grandly but I was so busy yesterday that could not help it...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Anyways, after a long journey of 3 years New Life, my first FF on Jodha Akbar has come to an end! New Life is always very special to me, not only it introduced me to India Forum and included my name in the list of eminent FF writers of JA, but also it lit up the passion of writing in me. 😳 Maybe New Life is not the best work of me, but is the closest one of my heart. It is so close to me that while writing the ending part, I was feeling that something very big is going to be finished!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">However, every good thing should end one day. πŸ˜› Those who are not happy with the ending, don't worry and stay tuned, I will be back with an happy happy epilogue ASAP!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">And most importantly, to all my readers and friends- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TOLERATING ME AND LOVING MY STORIES SO MUCH! I know I am sometimes too much late-latif is case of updating, but still you people are so sweet that you are always there for me.😳😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Thank you so much once again for loving New Life sooo Much! πŸ˜ƒ</font>

thak!!!! toke kikore sojjho korechi Amra ... seta amader modhye e thakuk!!!! πŸ₯±
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Felicity-

Is it okay if I only read the JJ scenes in each chappy? πŸ˜›

you will filter now? πŸ˜†

yes you may. but then i need the review earlier.

btw, there's a lot and lot of akdha scene.
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Guys!

A very very happy new year to you all!πŸ˜ƒ Wish this year brings happiness, luck and prosperity in every life. 😳

Now coming to the point... first of all very very sorry for ending NL in a little hurry and for not even pming to anyone. I wanted to end it grandly but I was so busy yesterday that could not help it...

Anyways, after a long journey of 3 years New Life, my first FF on Jodha Akbar has come to an end! New Life is always very special to me, not only it introduced me to India Forum and included my name in the list of eminent FF writers of JA, but also it lit up the passion of writing in me. 😳 Maybe New Life is not the best work of me, but is the closest one of my heart. It is so close to me that while writing the ending part, I was feeling that something very big is going to be finished!
However, every good thing should end one day. πŸ˜› Those who are not happy with the ending, don't worry and stay tuned, I will be back with an happy happy epilogue ASAP!

And most importantly, to all my readers and friends- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TOLERATING ME AND LOVING MY STORIES SO MUCH! I know I am sometimes too much late-latif is case of updating, but still you people are so sweet that you are always there for me. 😳😳

Thank you so much once again for loving New Life sooo Much! πŸ˜ƒ

we will wait for the epilogue !

πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by --cute.manasi-- - 6 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pls do give an epilogue. Want to experience the reaction of joja when they received their bundle of joy. Which was not shown in JA show😊
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Felicity-

That I don't know but you can't just end it... I want an epilogue and lots of OSes too!! πŸ˜”

First complete thisπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Pls do give an epilogue. Want to experience the reaction of joja when they received their bundle of joy. Which was not shown in JA show😊

Thank you so much! You will get it.😳
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update
Hassan- Hussain part was way too emotional 😭
Thanku for pm
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

First complete thisπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†