Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

What an honour for Mahesh Das- to be bestowed the name Birbal and to remain with the Emperor as his closest aide.

>>Yeah! 😳

Sharifuddin's fate as decided by his wife , Bakshi ,was indeed shocking- to be trampled to death by an elephant.

>> Hmm! πŸ˜”

Jodha missing her husband's presence at night- awww!😳

>> πŸ˜†

Bakshi's lamenting her fate was heart wrenching . Jodha was able to console her somewhat and Bakshi who seemed to have lost all hope , emerged with renewed confidence to be a mother to her daughter, which will be her only aim in life.

>> Yup and this will be a new start for her. 😳

One can feel Mirza's desolation at his fate and his bitterness towards his family is justified.

>> πŸ˜”

Fakhrunnisa is playing a dangerous game. Jalal has discovered her underhanded ploy to attain Kabul and has put on her guard.

>> Yes... But Fakhr has already achieved what she wanted.

Mirza's threat of being a thorn in their side is not going to put the Kabul matter to rest any time soon.

>> Hmm! I tried to maintain the historical fact of Akbar and Mirza Hakim being enemies here...

Precap- OMG! The twins' birthday - they will relive all the devastating moments again.😭

>> Yeah! 😭

Stuti, thank you for a splendid update, dear. πŸ‘

>> Thank you so much for your wonderful review!πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajal2005

Wonderful update

Thanku for pm
Continue soon

Thank you!😳
sweety992 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part 😊
precap... intersting... update
Thanku dear...πŸ˜›
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety992

Nice part 😊

precap... intersting... update
Thanku dear...πŸ˜›

Thank you so much dear!
selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Titles and rewards for deserving and loyal people...Punishment and death sentence for undeserving and disloyal people...Bhakshi's punishment to her husband...a very right decision...And sharrifuddin's hopes of living suddenly comes alive when decision making was given to Bhakshi...I thought he would be ashamed to live hereafter...But no...spineless creature...🀒😑

And you remembered Hawaai, Stuti.. ...wonderful...πŸ˜ƒ

bakshi did well to kill sharrifuddin and his wife...and laments got every misfortune out of her system...Jo did well to support her in this testing times...😊

Overambitious Fakhr...not such a bad thing...but the way of achieving definitely is...Jalal will double his efforts to keep her under check...Caught between powerful players, innocent Mirza payed the price much heavily by losing every relationπŸ˜•...Though will be a thorn in Jalal's life, as long as Kabul is concerned...

Twins birthday.😲..you mean 2nd birthday...Poor couple...But hope they will find it in themselves to get over this pain.😭..I think Jalal will talk about the lingering pain that he has kept hidden from Jo.πŸ€”..Lets see...πŸ€”

Wonderful update..Stuti...πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A very Classy Review...Rose...πŸ‘
It was a pleasure to read ...😊
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

Titles and rewards for deserving and loyal people...Punishment and death sentence for undeserving and disloyal people...Bhakshi's punishment to her husband...a very right decision...And sharrifuddin's hopes of living suddenly comes alive when decision making was given to Bhakshi...I thought he would be ashamed to live hereafter...But no...spineless creature...🀒😑

>> πŸ˜† He is Sharifuddin afterall. πŸ˜›

And you remembered Hawaai, Stuti.. ...wonderful...πŸ˜ƒ

>>How can I forget him. πŸ˜† From the first day I started writing New Life, I was sure that I will mention Hawaai at least once somehow. πŸ˜ƒ

bakshi did well to kill sharrifuddin and his wife...and laments got every misfortune out of her system...Jo did well to support her in this testing times...😊
>>Hmm 😳
Overambitious Fakhr...not such a bad thing...but the way of achieving definitely is...Jalal will double his efforts to keep her under check...Caught between powerful players, innocent Mirza payed the price much heavily by losing every relationπŸ˜•...Though will be a thorn in Jalal's life, as long as Kabul is concerned...
>>Yes Mirza paid a price... And he is growing as a full-fledged villain for both Fakhr and Jalal...
No matter how bad Fakhr is, I really really enjoyed framing her character. πŸ˜ƒ
Twins birthday.😲..you mean 2nd birthday...Poor couple...But hope they will find it in themselves to get over this pain.😭..I think Jalal will talk about the lingering pain that he has kept hidden from Jo.πŸ€”..Lets see...πŸ€”
>>Well the story is taking place after almost one year after twins death- not completely one year... So you can think this is the first birthday only. πŸ˜”
Yes he will 😊
Wonderful update..Stuti...πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
>>Thank you for your wonderful comment Di!😳

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

A very Classy Review...Rose...πŸ‘

It was a pleasure to read ...😊

Yeah! 😳

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
I will surely update before the year ends.
Senapatichandri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ebar to update de... koto din... update dis taratari... ebar nahole Bari give Khun kore dbo... ei update de... 😑 😑 😑