Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

</div>
<div>Wahhh my blackmailing worked so swiftly! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Thank you so much. 😳

Accha now you want junior Jalal and junior Jodha so early!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ bold: What!!! 😲 🀣 🀣

🀣 🀣 you scared me alot.. about junior joja.. I can given them some more time.. I think both have many things to do☺️ ☺️

@bold>> I really meant it.. 🀣 🀣
Savi.23 thumbnail

</div>
<div>Hmmm now I can start writing. πŸ˜†

😲 You're not even start writing?? 😑
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amSavindi

😲 You're not even start writing?? 😑

Only for you I completed it writing overnight. 😳 πŸ€—
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

CHAPTER: 39

PLAYS AND PLOYS...

Samar Singh was walking restlessly in his tent. He was at the end of his wit to understand what is going on. Sujamal Singh is betraying him! Sujamal Singh has joined hand with Mughals and Ameris and trying to finish him! He knew that Sujamal is idiot and vulnerable. But he had thought that at least he is an honest person. He had predicted that he might want to call off the battle at the last moment being sentimental. But he never had imagined that Sujamal would be joining hand with them in secret! Though Samar is not a fool to rely on Sujamal Singh completely. He was actually suspecting him from the first day. None of the whole Rajputana can forget how he ditched his own motherland for sake of power like an idiot and at the end got nothing. There were two eyes behind Sujamal even tonight, and they have noticed him to talk with someone inside the tent for a long time. Though Samar did not draw any conclusion from that information that time, but Sharifuddin's words are pinching him this time. Sharifuddin had been imprisoned by Sujamal as he got to know something and that was clear from the attitude of his guard. Sujamal is not that idiot that Samar thinks him to be.

Samar sat down in a chair and drank water. The words of his spies were ringing in his ear. After Sharif's warning, he did not delay to send his spies in Bharmal's camp. King Bharmal along with his people has camped near Chhota pahar, just at the border area where the battle is taking place. The spy has got actual news; Bharmal and company is planning to start a drama of peace-treaty to end the war. Sujamal has secret connection with that camp, he of course knows this, maybe all these dramas of war are made by him to insult Samar! So at the end of the day Sujamal is going to join hands with Bharmal and Samar is going to fall in the pit.

Samar does not bother about the victory in this battle. His motto is to captivate the emperor by hook or crook in this war. He was taking this war casually at the very first, but now Sharifuddin has charmed up his aspirations. After stepping forward he cannot look back now for a silly defeated prince.

"Samar Singh!"

The whisper from the outside of the tent broke Samar Singh's thought. He cautiously looked back. "Sharifuddin! aap?" [Sharifuddin! You?]

"Hume aana hi padha, Samar Singh!" [I had to come Samar Singh!] Sharifuddin whispered after entering. "Uss Sujamal ne humare charo orr pahara lagaya hay! Bohot hosiyari se, chhup chhup kar aye hay!" [That Sujamal has set guards behind me! I have come secretly.]

"Aap baithiye!" [You sit!] Samar offered him seat and sat in front of him. "Aapko to sayad Sujamal ne nazarbandh kiya tha na? Bahar nikle kaise aap?" [Sujamal had imprisoned you! How did you come out?]

"Uss jungli ke aankho se nikal pana mere liye badi baat nehi hay Samar Singh!" [It's not a big deal for me to escape under the eyes of that tribal!] Sharifuddin took out a little canister from the chest of his kurta. "Yeh jungli log ek khas tarha ke patti se bohot nashili dawai banakar usse nasha karta hay. Agar thora sa zyada pee le to pura raat use koi nehi utha payega. Humare paas thora sa maujud tha!" [These tribal people are addicted to some special drugs made of some leaves .If someone drinks much, he will not be able to wake up till morning. I had a few with me. ]

"Parantu aise ane ka tatparya kya hay? Ho kya raha hay Sharifuddin Sahab?" [But what is the significance of coming here this way? What is happening Sharifuddin Sahab?]

"Batate hay!" [Saying!] Sharifuddin took a long breath. "Yeh batane ke liye hi to itna khatra uthana para hume! Samar Sahab, Sujamal bohot pahele se hi uss chhauni me ghus chukka hay; o aapko srif aapni ungli ke isharo se nacha raha hay!" [I have come here overcoming so many risks only to tell you all these! Samar Sahab, Sujamal is already in that team; he is only making you to dance on his fingers!]

Samar was silent for a moment. Then he said. "Aapko kaise pata?" [How do you know?]

"Humare baatyon pe sayad aap yaakin na kare Samar Sahab! Pahele yaakin to hume bhi nehi tha par..." [You will probably not believe on me Samar Shab! I myself was not believing first bt...] He paused to take breath. "Humne khud aapne aankho se dekha hay... O khud aye the, Sujamal ke sath saajish karne!" [I myself has seen him! He had come to meet Sujamal!]

"Paheliya maat uljhaiye..." Samar looked impatient. "Kiski baat kar rahe hay?" [Don't talk in riddles. Who was he?]

"Hindustan ki Shahenshah Jalaluddin Akbar ka!" [The emperor of Hindustan Jalaluddin Akbar!]

"Kya?" [What?] Samar could not believe his ears.

"Haa Samar Sahab. Vesh badal kar aye the; bohot waqt tak Sujamal se baate ki, fir chakma de kar bhag nikle. Hum piche ja hi rahe the magar Sujamal ne hume nazarbandh kar diya!" [Yes Samar Sahab. He had come in disguise; talked with Sujamal for a long time and then fled. I was going behind but Sujamal captured me.] Sharif told in one breath. "Kya aapko abhi bhi nehi lagta ki Sujamal kisi saajish me samil hay?" [Don't you think that Sujamal is in some conspiracy?]

Again silence in the tent as Samar was thinking deeply. Then he spoke out in a mild voice as if he was talking to his own. "Hume khabar mila ki Bharmal ek shanti-chukti ki vishay me soch rahe hay. O log kisi bhi paristhiti me yeh yudh nehi chahte." [I got news that Bharmal is thinking of a peace treaty. They do not want war under any circumstance.]

Sharifuddin got excited. "Samar Sahab. Iske pahele ki Sujamal kuch kar baithe, aap kuch kijie. Kal kisi bhi tarha se o samjhota rokna hoga!" [Samar Sahab, before Sujamal does something, you have to stop this negotiation!]

Samar looked at him. "Parantu hume kuch sandeh ho raha hay. Ajib lag raha hay... Sujamal akhir chahta kya hay? O akhir kis chiz ke liye humare birudhh sarayantra karega? Or Shahenshah ka khud iss sibir me ana bhi to bohot bichitra baat hay..." [But I have doubt. I am feeling strange... what does Sujamal wants? Why the hell will he conspire against us? Isn't it strange that the emperor himself had come in this camp?]

"Samar Sahab hum sach kahe rahe hay... O aye the." [Samar Sahab I am telling the truth! He had come!] In excitement Sharif held his hand. "Or Samar sahab abhi Sujamal kya chahte hay o sochne ka waqt nehi hay. Aap yeh to samajh pa rahe hay na ki kuch chal raha hay pith piche? Kya aap abhi bhi unhe dost manenge?" [And now there is no time to think about Sujamal's intension! You can understand that something is going on our backside? DO you still take him as your friend?]

"Agar koi swayang sandhi ki shart tore or Shatryuon ke sath hath milaye to hum uske sath mitrata nivane me badhya nehi hay. Sujamal humse khel khelke aapna sarvanash ko bulava bheja hay." [If someone breaks the conditions of treaty by his own then I am not bound to maintain the friendship. Sujamal has invited his destruction by playing with me.] Samar frowned. "Khair... aap yeh bataiye Kabul se sainik kab ayenge." [Well, when your soldiers are coming from Kabul?]

"Aaj-kal ke andar khabar aa jana chahie... Or jabtak o na ata hay, Shahenshah ko kisi bhi tarha se jitne nehi diya ja sakta. Par lagta hay Sujamal kuch yehi karne wale hay." [News should come within tomorrow... and till that comes we cannot let the emperor to win, but it looks like Sujamal is planning to do so.] Sharif told.

"Hmmm... Or aisa hua to hum Sujamal ko itni saralta se jane nehi denge." [If this happens I will not spare Sujamal easily.] Samar groaned. "Sharif Sahab, aap par hum ek karyabhar saupe to kya aap use nibha payenge?" [Sharif Sahab, if I give you a responsibility will you be able to fulfill that?]

Sharif's heart jumped in joy.

"Hum aaj raat ke andar Raipur ke sena ko Sujamal ke haat se lekar aap ko saup denge. Taki Sujamal iss yudh me sar uthakar khara na ho paye. Kal kisi bhi prakar se shandhi-prastav rokna hoga, or o aap karenge. Sab kuch aise karna hoga taki kisi ko pata hi na chale ki inn sab ke piche Sujamal ke badle hum hay." [I will officially hand over the army of Raipur in your hand so that Sujamal cannot stand in this war. We have to stop the meeting by hook or crook tomorrow, and you are going to do that. We have to conduct all these in such a way that none understand that all are done by us and not Sujamal.]

Sharif could not believe his ears. He did not think that his wish will be fulfilled so easily. But still he did not let it to reflect on his face. "Par raat dhalne me kuch hi waqt baki hay; itni jaldi hum yeh sab karenge kaise?" [But there is very short time left; how would we do this so fast?]

"O aap mujhpar chor dijie." [You leave it on me.] Samar smirked. "Agar Shahenshah ke sath aaj raat kuch bura ho jaye to Sujamal ke lakho kausishyon ke baad bhi jung nehi ruk sakta." [If something happens to the emperor tonight then none can stop the war after thousand trial of Sujamal.]

"Matlab aap..." [That means you...] Sharif could not complete the word.

"Ho sakta hay ki hum rajvanshi hay, par hum yeh nehi mante hay ki yudh me apna lav dekhna yodhha-dharm ke birudhh hay. Aapne bidharmi satru ka gupt hatya karna humare liye paap nehi hay. Humara guptchar us sibir me hay, o aapna kam kar lega. Hum Shahenshah ko dekhte hay, aap Sujamal par dhyan de... Kuch aisa karna hoga taki o humare haat ke katputli bana rahe, or usko samne rakhkar hum humare karya me safal ho paye!" [It is true that I am a Rajvanshi, but I don't believe that it is wrong for a warrior to understand his benefit in war. I do not think it is a sin to kill an enemy secretly is sin. My spy is right there in that camp, he will do my work. I am watching the emperor, you take care of Sujamal. We have to do something so that he becomes out puppet, and we can complete our work after making him to stand in front.]

"Ji, Samar sahab!" Sharifuddin smiled in gratitude. The spark of ambition glittered in his eyes with the sudden gain of power!

Samar has said to make Sujamal a puppet of hand and not to finish him. But he cannot take such risks. Sujamal is an idiot, but he has a fire inside and he can ruin everything any moment until someone extinguishes him completely.

Sharifuddin looked at the little canister of poisonous drug of his hand. He smirked.

Sorry Sujamal!

A SMALL VESSEL OF WINE...

"Abhi bhi chandni ka nasha nehi utra aapka? Sare raat jagkar bitayenge kya?" [Your hangover has not got over yet? Are you plan to be awake all the night?] Jodha giggled seeing a dreamy Jalal half-lied on the couch with a hangover of passion and romance still playing in his smile. Both of them have just returned to their tent in the battlefield from their adventure of night. Not much time is left for the dawn, still they could easily take a power-nap of 1-2 hours before another hectic day of tomorrow; so Jodha insisted Jalal to change fast and go to bed, but it seemed Jalal has no mood of sleeping now. He was sitting idly on the couch of the imperial tent, unmindfully staring at the moonlight outside, and humming a tune slowly. It seemed he was relishing the beautiful memories of togetherness still now. Jodha was sitting on the bed, applying ointment on her skin, and was observing Jalal with a smile time-to-time. She also was in a hangover just like Jalal.

"Shahenshah..." she called again. "Sone ayiye na..." [Shahenshah... come to sleep!]

"Hume bistar me bulane ki bohot jaldi hay aapko? Kya hua? Firse..." [You are hurry to get me in bed? What happened? Again...] Jalal winked and Jodha blushed simultaneously. "Aap bhi na... Bare gande hay!" [You are... very nasty!] She bent her lips.

"Or kya kare! Iss gande insaan se hi sare zindegi kam chalana parega!" [What to do! You have to work with this nasty person only!] Jalal shook his head sadly and stretched his arms to her. Jodha gave a double-meaning glare. Their eyes played a naughty game with each other for some moments. Then Jodha exhaled a long breath and rested her beautiful body on the soft bed without moving her glare.

"To aisi baat hay meri Begam-jaan?" Jalal picked his brow and got up from the seat to come to her... "Hume hi aapke paas jana parega; aap humare paas nehi ayenge? Abhi dikhata hu..." [So I have to go to you, you will not come to me? I am showing you...]

He almost jumped on Jodha and started showing kiss on her face. Jodha was giggling naughtily... "Accha hasi aa rahi hay? Thik hay... hum bhi dekhte hay!" [So you are laughing? Okay, I see!] Saying this, Jalal covered her waist with his arms and started tickling on her belly... "uhhuu... hihhihihi" Jodha started giggling hard while punching Jalal on his back. Jalal pulled her waist and took her in his arms and started laughing. Jodha, being imprisoned in his arms, kept on giggling and punching him... "Aree... Niche utarie mujhe... niche utarie... gir jayenge!!" [Hello... get me down... I will fall!]

"Accha, aapne sauhar pe itna bhi varosa nehi?" [So you don't trust on your huband?] Jalal started playing with her body like a doll. The silence of the battlefield was overpowered with a pure bliss of joy all of a sudden.

"Chorie na! Or awaz niche kijie! Aab Bapusa sochenge ki yeaha hamla hua hay or talwar lekar aa jayenge..." [Leave me! And tone down a bit! Now father will think that here is an attack and will come here with open sword!] Jodha tried to threaten. "Yeah khuda! Aab humare shadisuda biwi hume humare sasur ke naam se dara rahe hay!!!" [O God! My married wife is threatening me with the name of my father-in-law!] Jalal laughed out even more badly!

"Accha, sare raat yehi pagalpan karte rahenge, yeah soenge bhi? Kal jaldi uthna hay na?" [Are you going to continue this madness whole night, or going to sleep too? We have to wake up early tomorrow.] Jodha reminded him.

"Hum aapse zyada jaldi uthte hay." [I wake up earlier than you.] Jalal put her down and rubbed his nose with her nose. "Iss khubsurat madhosi raat hum so so ke barbad nehi karenge. Samjhe meri jaan?" [I can't waste this beautiful intoxicating night in sleep. Understood, my love?]

"Or kya baki hay?" [Is there anything left?] Jodha murmured in a low tone punching mildly on his chest. "Dekhie kya kiya hay aapne, chala nikal gaya hay meri haat ka nadi ki kinaare uss patthar me..." [Look what have you done! My hands are scratched due to the hard rock near the river...] She complained.

"Humare sath rahete rahete aap sararati hote ja rahi hay... Haa?" [So you are becoming naughty while living with me, right?] Jalal took her hand and kissed deeply. Then in an excitement like an innocent child he suddenly pulled Jodha's face and kissed deeply on her lips. "Na jane kaunsa jaam hain in honthon me... man karta hay ki baas pite hi rahe, pite hi rahe, pite hi rahe..." [Who knows what is the wine in these lips... heart wishes to drink it all the time...]

"Aap jo marzi chahe kijie... Madira pijie, kabita likhie... Main chali sone. Hum pagal nehi hay, nind aata hay mujhe!" [You do anything you want... drink wine, write poem... I am going to sleep. I am not a crazy, I feel sleepy too.] Jodha patted on his cheek affectionately and freed herself from his clutch. She bent her lips, and went to the bed.

"Yeah khuda!! Yeh auratyen itni zalim kyu hote hay!" [O God! Why these women are so cruel!] Jalal sighed with a happy smile and sat on the couch again... Jodha kept on watching him from the corner of her eyes. Jalal again gazed at outside for some times, then his eyes caught the vessel of wine kept on the table in front. He smiled and pulled that closer and started pouring the liquor in the goblet. After making sure that Jodha was noticing him, he started reciting...

Madhhosh hum hardam raha karte hain,
Aur ilzaam sharaab ko diya karte hain,
Kasoor sharaab ka nahi unka hai yaron,
Jinka chehra hum har jaam mein talaash kiya karte hain...

He was about to take one sip, an order came from the bed... "Aap madira sparsh nehi karenge..." [You are not going to touch wine.]

"Abhi abhi to aapne hi kaha ki madhhosi ki talaash hum sharab me kare; aapme nehi?" [You told just now that I have to search the intoxication in the wine and not in you?] Jalal smirked.

"O sab hum nehi jante, aap madira nehi piyenge. Hum dekh rahe hay aajkal madira ke nasha bar gaya hay aapka!" [I don't know all these, you are not going to drink. I can see your addiction towards wine has increased a lot!]

"To isme khata kya hay! O mard hi kya jo madhhosh na ho?" [What is wrong on this. How can be a man without any addiction?] Jalal winked.

"Abhi ke abhi uss patr ko niche rakhie!" [Keep that goblet down right now.] Jodha sat up and ordered angrily.

"Hum bina kisi karan ke kisi ka baat nehi mante." [I do not listen to anyone without proper reason.] Jalal bent his lips.

"Abhi abhi bistaar se uthe hay, or abhi dono pair me khara hote hi aapna rang dikhana suru kar die?" [You started showing own colours just after standing by own legs after bed rest?] Jodha came down to him and took the goblet from his hand. "Abhi do mahine tak aap madira sparsh nehi karenge!" [You are not going to touch wine next 2 months!]

"Hum aapki hukum manne ke liye majbur nehi hay."[I am not bound to abide by you.] Jalal tried to snatch the goblet from her hand, but her angry glares was refraining him from doing so.

"Sainik!!" Jodha shouted till a guard came inside. "Kisi daas ko bulao." [Call any servant.] She ordered. A servant came very sharply after her call. "Yeh madira ke patr yeaha se le jaya jaye." [Take the vessel of wine from here...] She ordered.

"Yeh to sarasar na-insaafi hay!" [This is injustice!] Jalal started arguing after the servant left. "Hume sharab bhi pine nehi dengi?" [You will not allow me to drink?]

"Aap abhi bhi swasth nehi hay." [You are not well now.] Jodha told seriously and got ready to go to bed.

"Abhi bhi aapko lagta hay ki hum durust nehi hay?" [Do you still think that I am not fine?] Jalal pulled her to his chest and smirked meaningfully. "Bhul gaye aaj nadi ke kinaare... aasmaan ke niche..." [You forgot, today at the bank of the river under the sky...]

"Aap bhi na..." [You are a...] Jodha smiled wholeheartedly with a blush.

"Zara sochiye... hum bhi kitne..." [Just think! How we were...] Jalal didn't complete the sentence and started laughing. " Pata nehi kya ho gaya tha hume, lag raha tha jaise aasmaan ka chand zameen pe aa gaya ho! Aap sath hay to lagta hay ki hum iss dunia me nehi, kisi pariyon ki dunia me chale gaye hay..." [God knows what happened to me, I was feeling as if the moon has come to the earth! When you are with me it feels that I am not in this world, rather in world of fairytales.]

Jodha had placed her head on his chest and was about to answer her perfectly, but suddenly a hard call of rationality did not let her to finish her sentence.

It was a scream from outside... right from behind their tent.

Both of them rushed outside. There was a little crowd behind their tent. A chaos was going on there. "Kya hua?" [What happened?] Jalal came forward. Other members of royal family to came out of their individual tents. The gathering made Jalal's way after showing their respect for the emperor. Jalal and Jodha both were stunned seeing the scene.

The servant who just attended them had fallen on the ground, trembling like a pale leaf, screaming in pain... Blood is rolling down from the corner of his leap.

The goblet and the vessel of wine is lolling on the ground, wetting the soft soil of the place.

SILENCE OF DARKNESS...

Still no lights enlighten the dark lanes of the fort of Kabul. No birds chatter while coming back to home after dusk, no flower blossoms in the spring, no giggle of child sooths the heart. The rough and frosty Kabul is as silent as death now... the siren of war begets the silence every morning... every red sunset signifies the blood of the youth sons of the rough and tough soil of Kabul... they are dying every day... they are losing everyday... still the war does not end. As she does not want to stop the war... The land of Kabul is not afraid of bloodshed. It will urge for the sacrifice of blood... till she gets what she deserves...

Fakhrunnisa kept the book aside and extinguished the lamp. The darkness overpowered the silence of the room. She took a sip of wine and rested her head on the pillow. The silence of the darkness is unbearable, it strangulates... but at the same time it gives a strange joy and satisfaction. Once upon a time this fort was full dangerous people... now there is no one. All the weeds of this Kabul are cleared. Now there is only one owner of Kabul... Kabul urges for her mistress, and this war will not end before she gets her!

The intoxication was growing on her slowly. She closed her eyes...

Are you a human, Fakhrunnisa?? Someone from her heart screamed...

Yes I am. So I know how to play games... Her mind laughed out.

You finished your own family in your own hand! Heart shouted once again.

They did not deserve me... They did not deserve to rule my throne... Mind smiled.

For sake of the throne, for sake of power you killed everyone... do you think power is more important than life? Heart cried...

What is life? Life is a game... a political game played on a chessboard. If you are not eligible to survive, you are out... Why will your opponent mercy you with a silly excuse of relation? They died as they lost the game of life... It was natural... and it was needed! Mind smiled.

Your mother? your brother? your family? Those people who were your own? They are nothing in front of the throne?

No. They did not give me what I deserve. They cannot be my own. My throne will give me what I deserve. So only the power, the throne is all my own. I will get it as I deserve it. I cannot lose it for them who do not deserve me, my respect and my love!

You are power-hungry!

No! I am starved! Not for power. For the respect which I deserve from the world. For that I can leave anything! I can ruin everything!

"Huzur!"

Fakhr opened her eyes.

"Aapke liye kuch paigaam aya hay Huzur!" [There is a message for you my lady!]

Fakhr observed Chinar from her head to toe. The girl was holding a scroll in her hand. "Kisne diya paigaam?" [Who gave you the message?]

Chinar observed the surrounding carefully. Then she came closer and whispered. "Mughal chhauni se paigaam aya hay Huzur! Agar Hakim sahab ko pata chale to jaan jayegi humari!" [A message has come from Mughal camp my lady! If Hakim sahab gets to know it anyway, then I am dead!] She added.

Fakhrunnisa smirked sarcastically with Mirza's name. Once upon a time Mirza Hakim was the greatest fan and supporter of his Jalal Bhaijaan. Now he can't tolerate his name to be pronounced. Emotional fool young heart! Mirza's army is facing defeat every day in front of Mughal force. Very recently a new troop from Hindustan has joined the Mughal army here under the command of a new general. Kabul is being cornered each and every day. Only hope is the support of Badakshan, if the king takes back his support, Kabul will be smashed under the heavy boot of Mughals. Yet Mirza is adamant. He will not surrender even if he dies! Poor Mirza Hakim... he even could not understand when he has become a political criminal in Mughal law by raising arms against the Hindustan! And there is no mercy for the revels in the kingdom of Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar!

Fakhr took the scroll from her hand. She opened the letter. A small letter written in very neat Farshi font...

"Mallika-E-Kabul Fakhrunnisa Begam iss nachiz bande ka konish qubool kare..."

Her eyes stuck in the phase... Mallika-E-Kabul!

Then she started reading the letter...

Precap: Sujamal tried to stand. He could not. His legs were trembling, he was unable to open his eyelids longer, he was drowning into an uncanny drowsiness.

Edited by Shinning_Stuti - 7 years ago
Savi.23 thumbnail

</div>
<div>Only for you I completed it writing overnight. πŸ˜³πŸ€—

aww That's so sweet of youπŸ€—thank you..thank you ..thank you very much for updating .. mmuah!
Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Update is here! 😊

I'm curious... πŸ˜‰

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

UNRES DI
AWESOME CHAPPY DI
LOVED JO N JALAL PART
POISON IN WINE
JO DID GREAT THING
SHARIF WANT TO KILL SUJAMAL
THIS FAKHRUNNISA IS MYSTERY
PRECAP IS SCARY
UPDATE SOON DI
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

UNRES DI
AWESOME CHAPPY DI
LOVED JO N JALAL PART
POISON IN WINE
JO DID GREAT THING
PRECAP IS SCARY
UPDATE SOON DI

THANKS FOR PM DI
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: amSavindi

aww That's so sweet of youπŸ€—thank you..thank you ..thank you very much for updating .. mmuah!

πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

UNRES DI
AWESOME CHAPPY DI
LOVED JO N JALAL PART
POISON IN WINE
JO DID GREAT THING
PRECAP IS SCARY
UPDATE SOON DI

Thank you for being the fastest reader Kavya! 😳 Glad that you liked it so much. Yes Jodha saved Jalal unknowingly. πŸ˜ƒ