abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Saw the promo of Big F in MTV and Guess what Shantanu is starring in it.
Big F starts on 12th March 7 pm...

So guys are u excited to see him back on screen.

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 finalist Shantanu Maheshwari to do bold lovemaking scenes in MTV's Big F

By Shweta Mahesh on Wed, March 01, 2017 11:35pm

After 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' this would be Shantanu's second TV show.

Shantanu Maheshwari is synonymous for his cute looks and appeal that appeals with youth. But now Shantanu is all set to shock his fans with his bold scenes in MTV's new show Big F.The show is an episodic series about female fantasies and is been anchored by Randeep Hooda. The show's earlier season also was a bold take on lusty affairs and had steamy scenes. Though this time the new season has been toned down and lot of changes have been made in the format. Bigg Boss winner Gautam Gulati had been the anchor in the last season.

Shantanu Maheshwari will feature in the first episode of the new season of Big F. Along with Shantanu, model Sherry and TV actor Mrinal Dutt will also be there. Shantanu plays a choreographer in the episode and it is shown that how in a wedding he gets involved with the bride who is getting married to someone else. The episode though shows Shantanu dancing but has many love making scenes between Shantanu and Sherry. Mrinal plays Sherry's husband to be and while getting married, the couple develops complications. This draws Sherry towards Shantanu who is the choreographer of her Sangeet. And they both end up having an affair, leading to their bold love making scenes .

After 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' this would be Shantanu's second TV show. Shantanu was the most loved and most voted contestant of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. Though he could not win the finale,Jhalak perfectly showcased Shantanu's dancing talent. Till now Shantanu has done boy next door roles in his previous ventures, but for the first time he will be seen doing love making scenes in any show. Shantanu hails from Kolkata and has started his dancing career with local events. He made his debut with Bangla channel dance shows and came to Mumbai He shot to fame with Dance Dosti Aur Dance where he played Swayam. Later on, after Dil Dosti Aur Dance, Shantanu went on to do Bindaas reality show Bindaas Nach and also won the international dance reality Show in USA.

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can i have the link of the promo
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 3sisters

Can i have the link of the promo

Sorry !! I don't have any link.. but I can tell you that the story is based on extramarital affair (with shantanu playing the lover) and this serial is kind of episodic I guess.
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamShantanu/status/839434425003835392/video/1
Here is the link of promo