Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb thread amazing work done
Congrats to all cast and crew
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First congrats to all kasam team for completeing one year and second It shows that how much you we all love kasam. I am feeling proud to being a part of such a great fans like you all. I have no word's to Appriciate you all for such a good hard work ,love you tanshi.
_Avi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww am just speechless Sushuma! Thank you for such a beautiful thread!πŸ‘β­οΈ So magical dreamy reminisces about TanShi's love ride! 

And a hearty congratulations on the completion on the successful journey of 1 year of our beloved show Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki!πŸ₯³ Kasam has become our daily dose of entertainment! It's has been such an amazing journey with KraSha and TanShi and also each and every cast member, people behind the camera, n one and all! And I would thank all of them for giving us  such a complete package of entertainment. Without their hard work, commitment and unity, nothing could not have been this much greater!πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Especially, TanShi being the USP of Kasam has been giving us the aura of magic and the magical essence in their character portrayals. Both Kratika and Sharad has given life into Tanu/ja and Rishi and make us leave in awe with TanShi's sizzling chemistry!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

TanShi is so damn real to us and even they have become part of our lives... We laughed with them, we smiled with them, we cried with them, we cheered with them and even we tried to solve their problems with them.. together!

A special thank you for Ekta ma'am for giving us this GEM together with the best-est stellar lead jodi, coming together with Colors TV.

And, last but not least, I'm so blessed to a part of this awesome fandom! Unity of all of us make things going more better and even make impossible possible.😊

Lastly, I would proudly say today I'm a Kasamian and TanShian, thanks to this brilliant masterpiece called Kasam.. May we celebrate more rocking years with Kasam ahead and let's keep the flame of love burning! xxx❀️
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic thread SushmaπŸ˜ƒ
Congrats to whole Kasam team ams castπŸ₯³
monali15 thumbnail
thnku sushma for this beautiful thread nd u handled it very well... awesome editing...superb...nd all kasamians too... really appreciate all hard work done by all members πŸ‘ 😊
Smsm18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you to all πŸ˜³
@rose yes rose credit goes to all kasamians πŸ˜ƒ

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...😲 out of words πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

That is the Most Gorgeous Thread I have Ever Seen its Amazing shows so much Efforts n Hardwork behind making it πŸ‘

Sushma πŸ‘ β­οΈ

I know I dont get time to Visit forum bcz of work but my best wishes r always with all... happy Anniversary πŸ˜³

Edited by saaniakh - 7 years ago
Smsm18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Omg...😲 out of words πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

That is the Most Gorgeous Thread I have Ever Seen its Amazing shows so much Efforts n Hardwork behind making it πŸ‘

Sushma πŸ‘ β­οΈ

I know I dont get time to Visit forum bcz of work but my best wishes r always with all... happy Anniversary πŸ˜³

thank you saania 😳 

credit goes to all kasamiansπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ 

and saania your edits  my favs always πŸ˜³ β€οΈ
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Such an amazing, mind blowing, fabulous thread πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Members /Kasamian's comment - worth reading  which includes my feelings too.

Congrats to the Kasam Team - which includes channel too for the wonderful show 'Kasam Tere Pyaar ki". May the Team continue to experience amazing response from viewers with their superb performance.

Kratika Sengar Dheer and Sharad Malhotra are super talented and super cute looking pair...not to forget...EVERY SUPPORTING CHARACTER in the show  too rocked with their SUPERB performance and  making the show success and entertaining. 

Wishing more success your way. 

Sushma and every person involved ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thread - extremely attractive - worth going thru Kasam...all over again. Thank UπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Chitra_11 - 7 years ago