AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
It was very good.Cont soon
FarialoveManan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PART ======2

Nandini entered in the plane n was searching for the cabin crew room ..but suddenly she bumped with some one ..
"Auch!!"
Navya- hey! I'm sorry. u ok?
Nandini- yea I'm ok.(nandini looked at the person n saw that a sweet girl was standing infront of her in Air hostage uniform.,so,she became happy) "App Air hostage ho yaha par?
Navya- haa,kyun?
Nandini- actually.,I'm also a new air hostage hear ..but mujhe cabin crew room nahi mill raha. hai. so,can u help me?
Navya- oh! so u are the new air hostage.
If I'm not wrong ur name is nandini.right?
Nan:- yeah! but tumhe kaise pata?
Navya:- Hi.my name is navya..wo mujhe tumhara nam hamare seniors se patta chala.he is waiting for u in the cabin since so long ..come I'll show u the way.
Nan:- thanks navya..
then navya took nandini to the senior air hostage cabin.navya knocked at the door n he ask them to come in.
"Sir,Nandini aa gaye hai.." navya said.
"Ask her to come in.nd u go..nd looked after the passengers." Senior said ..
Sure Sir...navya said...
Then navya left from there..nd nandini was little bit nervous ..
Nandini:- may I come in sir?
Senior:- Yea,miss murthy pls come.
nandini entered in the cabin n that person also turned towards nandini..but when nandini saw that persons face she was shocked to the core ...she literary didn't expect this ..
"Aryanam!!! tum yaha??" nandini asked in a low. shoking voice.
aryaman get to understand her situation so he said " listen nandini don't think to much,yes I'm the senior air hostage here.. And I hope tum hamare personal life ko professional life se mix up nahi karo gi.."
of course! I will not ..Nandini said casually.
Aryaman:- good. so,shall we start.?
Nandini:-yes,sir.
n both of them smiled hearing the word "Sir".
Aryaman: so nandini here is your uniform. go nd change asap.after that I will instruct u today in which department u r going to attend. iS that clear?
Nandini:- ok.sir.
after that nandini changed herself in that uniform nd before going out from the room she gave a last glance towards herself in the mirror n said to herself " not bad miss nandini murthy u are looking hot in ur dream Attaire."
nandini came out from the room n saw that some girl air hostages are very much excited n they were trying there best for looking good. nandini saw navya she was doing something on her phone. nandini went to navya.
Nandini:- hey..navya..
Navya:- oh.hi nandini,so ready asman mai urne k liye?
Nandini:- yes,axha ek baat puchu?
Navya:- ha bolo na?
Nandini:- Wo yea log itne excited kyun hai?
Navya- Areh! kyun na ho excited aj the superstar Manik Malhotra jo hai plane hai!
Nandini- oh acha!
Navya-bass itna sa reaction? kyun pasand nahi hai manik?
Nandini- nahi aise baat nahi hai dekhi hai maine unki kuch films. bass life ne bohot jald reality dikha di thi toh kabhi aise fantasies chiso k bare soch na ka time hi nahi mila.
hearing this navya get to understand that there is something in her heart which is full of darkness but she didn't asked any question.,then again aryaman came there to gave all the girls instructions about there duties ..all the girls badly wanted to be in the business class but to there bad luck nandini n navya was in business class.
So,girls app logo ko maine sab samjha diya hai so now get back to work. nd navya as u know nandini is new so today u have to help her. ok? Aryaman said.nd leave from there.
At 10.01 A.M plane taked off ftom India.
nandini n navya entered in the business class ..Nandini was asking everyone if they need any thing or not.Then she came to manik for the first time she saw Manik in real ..But maniks eyes were closed he was listening songs with his headphone,nandini was mesmarized by his charm.
" mmm he looks more handsome in real. I can't believe I'm standing infront of a superstar.should I ask him weather he needs anything or not? areh! of course I should its my duty.
" Sir,do u need something. sir. sir."
"oh god inke ear mai toh head phone hai yea kaise sunenga."
nandini was about to touch his hand to wake him up but suddenly a boy called her so she went to that boy without awake manik.but nandini ka jane k baad manik also wake up nd stoped his music n sit properly.
Nandini- yes sir,do u need something?
that boy looked at nandini evilly from up to toe nd said..."mujhe toh bohot kuch chahiya kya app mujhe wo de sakti ho?"
nandini didn't understood his double meaning talk n said.." yes sir,pls tell us what u want?
Boy- I want u for one night..kya bolti ho today...
hearing this manik nd all the passengers looked at the direction but manik didn't see nandini's face bcz she was facing her back from manik.
Hearing this nandini was hell angry nd she just wanted to slap the shit out of that boy but for the sake of rules she controlled her self n was leaving from that place. but that boy caught hold of her hand.but in the mean time manik came from behind n gave a tight punch on that boys face.
"Leave her hand" manik warned him.
Saa...sir it...it's ok I I'll ...nandini tried it say but manik cut her between by showing his hand ..
"I said leave her hand" manik again said. That boy left nandini's hand n was about to punch manik back but nandini gave a tight slap on that boys face .. manik nd that boy was hell shoked to see nandinis this reaction that boy palmed his face where nandini has slapped him n looked at her angrily. after that for the first time manik looked at nandini nd gave a light smile to nandu but she didn't saw that.
that boy Again hold nandinis hand but to his bad luck manik again gave him a tight punch on his stomach. All the people's in plane was enjoying very much all this actions. But in the mean time Aryaman nd navya came there.
Aryaman: what's happening here.? plz plz this is plane agar log iss tarah se fight koroga toh it will be unsafe for everybody ..
manik left that boy n said. " kaise logo ko plane mai entry deta ho aap log jinhe thik se larkiyo se behave karna vhi nahi ata.."
Manik relax..hum dekhte hai..what we have to do with him.Navya said.
Aryaman:- yes sir,plz relax,we also don't allow anyone ki wo humare staff se aise behave kare.don't worry sir aap apni sit par jaian mai dekhta hu isse. And u (arya pointed to that boy) abhi we can't land that's y tujhe yaha thori der k liye plane par jaga de raha hu warna tujhe 1min k liye bhi bardash na karu mai.now sit silently n don't u dare utter a word.
navya goes to nandini n asked ..." nandini r u ok?"
nandini smiled n said ..."Perfect " manik also noticed it but didn't said anything nd leaves from there.

pheww...Toh kaisa laga?? Dhamake dar Manan meeting ..I know I know all of u wanted some Romentic meet but don't worry Romance bhi milega lakin acha romance k liye thora wait karna toh banta hai..kya bolte ho?

dharsukanya thumbnail
Lovely update .
Continue soon .
Do pm me for next part .
Take care .
FarialoveManan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishvi

areee wahhh...wht a update...bt why nandu hates his father...ye achi baat ni h bestu...tune firse cliffhangr kr diya...suspense ni kiya kr zyada...ab jldi se update kr wrna me tere ghar aa jaungi...hahaha...manan ko jldi se milwa de

haha,ajana mere ghar phir hum dono sath milke story likhenga..kya bolti hai??
anishvi thumbnail
ssooo awsmmm... manik ne apni heroine ko bacha hi liya...jay ho suprstr manik ki...hihihi anywys...rocking update plz cont. soon...nd yll nandu ko manik se lu v ni krwa...