MaNan OS - Am I Jealous???

keerthupranu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Manik and Nandini are happily married with the blessings of their parents. Though it was an arranged marriage, they know very well about each other. It's been six months of their happy married life and Nandini is very happy being of a perfect house wife, while Manik succeeded in his business so well that he won India's most successful businessman of the year award.

Life is going smoothly for both of them. She never complained being a house wife and even she loved it. Manik is not a typical husband like others who don't want their wives to work or who want them to stick around in the house itself. He even asked Nandini to join him in office but she politely refused saying that she is happy with her currently leading life. Girls like her do exist. Wonder.

One fine day, when she was setting their room, she started humming a melody randomly. Just then he came out after freshening up and heard that hum which is very much peaceful and rhythmic. He silently went and back hugged her while she was arranging her clothes in the cup-board.

Ma-Jaan...Do you like to sing..??

She gave a confused look from the corner of her eyes and said "No Manik...I'm just humming...just like that..."

Ma-No Jaan...U have a beautiful voice...Do u have any interest towards music..??

She turned towards his side and hugged him slightly.

He parted himself and cupped her face and asked "Nandu...U can tell me anything..like anything...Though ours is arranged marriage, we share a bond of friends too...So..plz...Don't hesitate to share anything Jaan..."

He explained her calmly.

She looked into his eyes which bore a lot of emotions and which can make weak in her knees every time she looked at them.

Nan- Manik...I always wanted to learn music...But chance hi nahi mila...and I don't have any complaints regarding that...Sach mein...I'm happy being your wife...

Ma-No Jaan...You should have an identity of yourself...Not as BUSINESSMAN MANIK MALHOTRA'S wife...But you have to create your own self...Trust me Jaan...I'm there to fulfill your every wish...

And she hugged him tightly having the feel of "THE LUCKIEST GIRL" in the world for having such type of husband.

Manik got her admission in the best music academy and he made sure that she will get succeeded in her career.

How may ever the day went, they spent their nights in each other's arms while Nandini sang for him and he cuddled with her.

Soon, Manik got habituated to drop and pick her up from classes and he won't even get tired of listening her words and songs.

After 1 year,

She got her first success in a concert and Manik celebrated it in much more grander way than his own success. He was beyond happy seeing her win.

Within no time, success came to her feet without much effort. But no matter what, her love and respect towards him didn't fade.

Soon she got that recognition as NANDINI MALHOTRA which Manik has asked her to achieve for.

Days won't be same all the time and son humans are. Same happened with Manik.

The news channels which once portrayed him all the time as SYMBOL OF SUCCESS are now replaced by her news. Whichever business party he attended, the whole attention is towards her.

Slowly, a tinge of jealous has started in his heart. He always wanted her to get success but this feeling of attention seeking is bothering him now-a-days.

"Did I do any wrong by giving her music..??"

"Why I can't be happy whole heartedly like I used to be..??"

"AM I JEALOUS...??"

These questions kept on ringing in his mind whenever he sees news about her.

When he was struggling with his inner turmoil, he came across an article by his wife. Unwillingly, he took the magazine and gone through it. A part of that article caught his attention.

And it read,

Interviewer: Achieving success in a very short span...How do u feel..??

Nan- Great...Though it's a short span, it was a long way...

Int: But still u don't carry a ray of pride in ur eyes...Mam..Howz that possible..??

Nan- I learned this from my husband...He taught me to bow down to your success no matter what u achieve...

Int: Does your husband have any hand in your success..?? I mean did he support u..??

Nan- (with a slight smile) He is the only reason for my success...He is the one who brought me here...in front of u people...He is my only support...Every girl won't be as lucky as I am...He is such a husband that every girl dreams of...We might have seen some typical husbands who won't let their wives work and some get jealous of their wives...But Manik...he is no such type of those typical husbands...He is the one who recognized my hidden talent...He is the one who encouraged me to fulfill my wish...Now this success, this fame, this entire credit just goes to him...A girl can achieve her dreams if she is with her parents. But even she can do it if she has a husband like Manik...You might have overcome some sort of male ego issues..But Manik...He can never be jealous of me or insecure about me...what can I do to him...How can I repay this loan...I can never do that...in my life...It can just happen only when I owe my whole life to him...Yes...I really owe my life to him...Thank you Manik..for trusting me and for making my wish come true...I really love you Manik...

Manik's eyes don't have tears but his heart ached not because of the pure confession of his wife, but because of the guilt. How he became jealous of her..??? How he became insecure of her when she got the attention..??? But she...She believed him so blindly and gave the entire credit to him, just because he encouraged her...

He immediately ran to her and there she was doing her regular work like she used to do, without any trace of pride. He, then hugged her ever so tightly and she was surprised because of his sudden entry.

Nan- Manik...aap theek toh ho na..??? Kya hua...??

He wiped his tears of guilt, without breaking the hug and then separated himself from her.

"I'm sorry..." He said slowly.

"Sorry...!!! Par kyun...???" She asked being a bit confused.

"Wo...mein...Actually I missed one of your interviews and just I gotta see that...Sorry for being late..." He covered the answer as he don't wanna lose her or stoop low in her eyes just because of his stupid doubts or jealousy. But he can never dive high in his own eyes for giving scope to enter that feeling in his heart.

"Offo..Manik..U scared me...bas itni si baath...It's ok Manik..." She cupped his face and planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

He closed his eyes just to seek forgiveness from himself.

"Come Manik..Let's have dinner..." He came back to his senses when she called him and dragged towards the dining area.

"I Love You Nandu.." He said and hugged her again.

Though she is confused, she chucked all the thoughts after getting into his protective arms and said "I Love You Too Manik.."

So here I am with another concept...This time as OS...
Some may find it similar to IT'S MY ATTITUDE story...
But it's just a try...Hope u liked it...
Keep supporting...
Thank u all...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Very very good.It was awesome,loved it.