ragging is injurious to health ( revenge )

pahaanni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1

Manik wakes up and saw floor in front of him apart from it he found himself tied up his hands and feets were tied with four corners of bed

He tries to get away bt he was not able to do anything , as he was trying he saw nandini was crawling and was coming towards him
Manik : wats all this
Nandini shows him scissors and cuts off his all clothes and make him completely naked and puts a blindfold on his eyes
Manik : nandini
Nandini : shhh its just a surprise for u my darling today we will play mistress and his bad boy ok where I will be ur mistress and u will be my bad boy
Manik : nandini
Nandini touched his naked legs and than grabs his balls
Nandini : shhh not nandu just mistress wow ur balls are so soft
Manik : bt I m having pain in my hands and feets can't u put bed back to normal
Nandu : no I can't

She softly was touches his balls
Nandu : I will ask u few questions and if it's correct u will get good gifts bt if answer is wrong u will be punished ok
Manik : bt nandu
Nandu : no nandu just say yes mistress ok

She started asking him questions which he gave correct answers so as a reward he ticklesnon his entire body , gave him kisses , than she ask another question which he gave wrong answer so for that wrong answer she pinched on his balls while randhir started shouting aouch aouch aouch

Nandu hear a call so she asked him to wait as she will be back in 1 hr bt he ask her to removes his blindfolds than bt she ignored that and went from there leaving him there tied up naked

Latter she came back and with her dog
Nandu ask how is he feeling now and he replied painful as his hands and feets have been paining since it's been more than 3 hrs his hands n feet are taking weight of his body and nandu replied good she puts a crockery ball on his mouth opens his blindfold ,
Nandu: don't u wanna know y I m doing this with u
Manik asked yes than she takes out 5 candles and puts it onenby one two below his underarms , one below his balls and two below his feets
Sanyu asked u want me to burn these 5 candles or will u tell me the truth about sidhart death , manik moves his head that he don't know anything
So she started burning candle one by one and burned up all the candle , rManik started shivering in pain she removes the candles and ask again and this time she removes crockery ball from his mouth too

Nandini asked is she gonna tell her or not and manik replied he don't know anything abt it she grabs his balls and started squeezing it preety badly while manik was shouting in pain
Nandu : I m giving u final time think or else I will left u here like this and than u will be by ur own as no one about this place
Manik : I don't know anything abt her I just meet her once that's it wat happen to her I don't know
She replied u r liar and again grabs his balls and squeezed it
Nandini : y u did this with my brother y manik y
and she didn't leave his balls till he passed out than she left him there like that only tied naked to the bed

Manik wakes up and saw himself alone there he tries to shout bt he can't as before going she puts a crockery ball on his mouth and left him there for painful death he feels some tickling and sweety in his balls when he sees he saw street dog was there licking his balls again n again

Manik started moves his body bt he was not able to as his body had literally gave up and that dogs bites him there ...
.in last senses he remembered wat he did with siddhart

Manik and his fab 5 ragged siddhart as manik tear up all his clothes and handcuffed his hands n legs in the college elevator and he was insulted in front of all college latter siddhart committed suicide

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
can uh plz gv CS of the cast...ur including in this story...btw its awsmmm...cont. soon