Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guesswhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Anu give us final update before Gul confirms that IB will be discontinued..
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hehe poor lovebirds
love these two
and pinky bitterness not going anytime soon
please do continue
bye sumi
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you😊
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Superb update
Pinky has problem with Anika
What she do or she doesn't????
Thank god Shivay stood by her and gave reality check to pinky
Please update soon

Thanks a lot for the comment!
Pinky has some insecurities and she's troubled by how strong Shivika's relationship is😊
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avika187

Read it in one go... Such an amazing,

Mindblowing story...loved to the core.. loved your version of shivaay very much.. for a change Shakti is having an affair 😉 ... Anika's illness.. her emotional trauma. Shivaay's realisation if Love, the way he fought against anika's illness,his support to anika ❤️... Anika's letters to shivaay .. his reaction to it ... their wedding ...
I can't explain it in words but your story made a place in my heart❤️❤️
Want to read more ..please update sooon dear

Hello! It's always nice to see new people here😊
Wow..you read the whole thing in one go! I'm glad you did but that must have taken a lot of time and dedication😆
I love my Shivaay too❤️
Yea! Those are all the highlights of my story..😊..I'm glad you enjoyed it and if it has made a place in your heart then my job is done😃
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

awesome update yar

why pinky is so better...why can't she stand his happiness

Thank you!😊
Pinky is just being Pinky..don't worry she'll get over it in the next chapter.
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guesswhat

Anu... sorry for replying so late... was not excited to comment after you said that this is penultimate chapter... thank you for the update...marriage done deed done .. so it is Happy ever after.. lets hope so for our Shivika... I thought that you will write more chapters about Shakti and pink's expectations etc... but that ok... the story is about the battle and shivika won it... and special thanks to you for coming back, updating the story and giving it a closure ... This is one of the best stories I ever read on this forum ... thanks for completing it

Thank you! I'm very to happy to know that this is one of the best stories you've read..I really appreciate it😃
Well, the story was mainly about Anika's heart problem which is all cured now so the story has to end😊
Thank you for standing by this story and commenting always.
jaansahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh! I had just missed the recent updates bit I am really happy that this story is about to get completed! I mean, I am so ecstatic that at last I know its ending! Wigh any other story, one could've anticipated what is gonna happen by the end, ie, the lead is gonna live on, but with you're story, I was in such a fix as to whether she will live or not! I really love your story! Am eagerly waiting for you to bless with the awesome end! Loved it!
P.s. Are you on wattpad?
P.p.s You have not updated the index by the way!
Carpe_diem thumbnail
So I was thinking about something. This story is going to end this weekend(most probably) and I do have an idea of what I would like to write next. It is going to be a short story of 9-10 chapters. But I would like to ask here if I should go ahead with it or not.
It depends on the story ofcourse but my question to anybody who reads this post is, will you read the new story? It will not be as long as this one. And it will not be related to the show.
Please answer honestly😊

Avika187 thumbnail
Offcource ... Neki aur puch puch ... I will be happy if I got to read another master piece from you... It will be sad that this story will be ending ... But we will get to read new story ... It's a big yesss from me for a new story