Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Y is pinky being so insensitive ...if Annika wanted to wear her mom's saree n jewelry for her wedding she shud HV got it right... N y is Annika agreeing to this farce of a huge wedding... Shivaay very well knew she wanted a simple wedding so they wud HV had it if only she had said so ...
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh my God
When you least expect Rudy astounds you with his maturity. I guess no body expected this. Finally shivay loosened up a bit in the the sleeping episode. It was cute. I wish it was longer.
Poor shivika. They have to undergo this after all the health scare. I hope tables turn and they have their beautiful personal small wedding
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very well written update..Anika wants a simple wedding, but she is indulging Shivaay's family and Shivaay knows and understands this way too well...good going...keep it up...
Guesswhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The wedding is slowly getting on to anika's nerves .. hmm ... when will she flare up? Or will she run away from the weddings in Mallika's style? Also the kids thing is still bugging pinky ... I am greedy to read the next chapters .. Anika is taking a lot of strain
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice update...
I think pinky is being unfair to anika because she wants her mother's saree and jewellery
What will Shivay do when he gets to know that???
Please update soon
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
why pinky is behaving like this
it's Annika's wedding and it's up to her wat she wishes to wear on her big day
she wants a simple wedding and shivaay knew it too
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pinky is only thinking about herself right now
and anika is been too pleasing
shivaay is being an ass which is usual
please do continue
bye sumi
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super update.
Lol...They are sleeping together and no one bats an eye...Cute.

Duffer's all of them shivay and guess rudy realuzedrwhat anika wants.

Pinky is gonna feel so bad.

Ajivika are gonna elope...Aren't they. They will have their way of wedding...And indulge the seniors.

Loved the update
jaansahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my! I really loved the update!
Now lets start with my favourite part! I just loved when Shivaay wanted to do IT with Annika! U can call me cheapde but I loved it and I really wish that you complete the story only after they have spent a night!
The Disneyland wedding theme was so good! And what did Annika do with the ice-cream?
I am so happy to know even Tej is also party of the wedding. I really loved it that Rudy understands Annika. And more than anything I am happy that you decided to continue the story!
So do update soon!
Love you,
Abhi
Guesswhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Anu .. hope you are doing well.. when are we getting the next update? Have been waiting for it.. please update it soon