Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guesswhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yay .. I visited the site after 10 days and I got a lovely surprise.. this part's pace is much better thank the previous one. I felt that the previous one moved a bit fast. Hmm so pinky is worried about a grand son ... wonder what will happen next .. loved the conversation between Sahil and shivay .. thanks for that humour part .. will this dadi too put a two foot rule?

Look forward to reading the next chapter.. please update soon
Jairamji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely.. amazed at the writing!
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

brilliant update...loved reading it...πŸ‘

Hello! Thank you so much😊
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SaritaMSK

Their post married life is going to be so amazing. Loved sahi shivay conversation.

It was amazing how Shakti got a taste of his own medicine

Definitely! They'll be an awesome married coupleπŸ˜ƒ
Glad you liked Sahil-Shivaay convo..That was my fav part to write! And yes Shakti deserved it lol
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anika.. Is mad.. Kids...
Is making her think of to not marry shivaay..

Waaah daadi kya jawaab diya aapne shakti ko. .

Anika is also rich...

Plzzz cont soon..

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hehe dadi you rock
haha shakti face
hehe worth mentioning
haha saahil shivaay scene was awesome
loved it
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Anu, πŸ€—

Welcome back again and even after reading 2 more chapters from you, its still feels surreal for me that you came back to finish this story ! Thanks for coming back to finish this story !

And as always you surprise me with your updates and I am so happy to read the after-recovery and how the relationship will be going forward...

Can totally relate to how Shivaay felt after the surgery went through fine...it will take time to get used to that feeling of being normal and nothing is going to happen to Annika...they both went through so much and at some point almost the hope of Annika recovering was very minimal...

I didn't think Shivaay would question Annika about those letter...at least not immediately...but I think Shivaay just cannot function with the weight of those letters hanging in there on his heart...
I loved the confrontation between Shivika about those letters and how Annika felt about them at that time...

hmm...Pinky's concerns... I some how thought that Pinky will think of Shivaay's happiness first bcoz she has seen the state of Shivaay when Annika went through the difficult times...but then Pinky is Pinky...

You know until Shivaay pointed out that Annika already confessed about loving in words a day before when talking about letters, I too didn't realise that Annika did say I Love you ! πŸ˜†
But I loved that fight between them bcoz its so typical of Shivika...

I also loved that little conversation between Saahil and Shivaay and how Shivaay cutely asked about marrying Annika...I loved loved and loved it...

Shakti ji...hmm...some ppl never change... but I loved how Nani gave back...loved it...

I am glad Anu that you came back to finish the story and can't thank you enough...thank you thank you and thank you !

Will be looking forward for more of Shivika...

Edited by ithihaas - 6 years ago
BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First of all I want to thank you for coming back to continue this story. This story was one of my favourites. ⭐️⭐️

Secondly, again a thanks for making Annika live. Honestly, I had never thought we will be getting a happy ending here. But you twisted the story quite convincingly and gave me what I wanted. 😳😳

Coming to the updates, they were as awesome as always.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Loved Shivaay and Annika's interaction after the surgery. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Sahil and Shivaay conversation was quite funny.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And loved the last bit where Shakti got a shock.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

All in all-AMAZZZING.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Rainy-Season - 6 years ago
riddhima11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey!
So I am in a daze right now! What a beautiful story.πŸ‘πŸ‘
As a writer you do complete justice to the characters and how they have developed in the story and I love it.

The fact is I watched the entire series of Ishqbaaz in the last three weeks. So as you may realize, I am in Shivika zone and completely mesmerized by the strength of their characters. Moving on, I cannot believe my luck that this is the first FF I read about them, just for the reason of this being so beautifully portrayed. I read all the chapters in one go and went through so many emotions in one go. I would really like to appreciate a few of the many things I like about this story. So please allow me to go over-board in my appreciative monologue, because you deserve it.

1. I really really like the way you have maintained the essence of Shivika in this story. I mean agreed it is a completely different plot and they have different backgrounds as compared to the show, but something about their interactions in this story oozes the magic of them!

2. I like how level-headed the story is. Drama is an essential part of any story, a romantic one for sure but it makes sense because as a writer I think you have explored the emotional as well as the logical part of all the interactions. I absolutely love that about this story. It makes it easier to get connected to the stories when the flow of the story, specially reactions to a certain situation make sense. For example, the part where Anika comes to say goodbye before leaving for New York, I read the entire dialogue at least four times. It was beautiful. I realize the part about her hiding it all along was essential for the premise of this story, but I liked how you progressed with it. Clearly, I care about this story a lotπŸ˜†

3. The other characters of the story hold their own ground as well. Sahil is the cutest. I am actually amazed, how much I like the idea of him running away from home at night. That bundle of cuteness. Maybe its because how Shivaay keeps going back to the wrinkled shirt and pajamas that were so ordinary for him.πŸ˜‰Tia was brilliant. πŸ˜ƒ OmRu are love! ❀️

I can probably say more. But it wouldnt do justice. So like I am sending all the applauses your way. This story has me hooked. Please continue writing. Waiting for their happier times. Also, did I mention I love your storyπŸ˜†?

Love
Pankhuri
P.S. - I like how much meaning Anika's OKAY has in this story. love love love it! Okay, I promise I am going to stop. 😳
BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Unreserved on page 132.😳😳