Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_fati_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Cliffhanger...
Kia likhoon? I'm speechless right now. Oh God! The letters.
Update soon if possible.
Um.. U can take the virtual bear hug right now. *winks*
I wanted to ask u two things. 1) What's your real name? 2) Can I call u di?
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am on tenterhooks waiting for an update on this oneπŸ₯Ί
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _fati_

Cliffhanger...

Kia likhoon? I'm speechless right now. Oh God! The letters.
Update soon if possible.
Um.. U can take the virtual bear hug right now. *winks*
I wanted to ask u two things. 1) What's your real name? 2) Can I call u di?

Hello!!
My name is Anu and yes you can call me di😊
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Hi Anu,
Hope you are doing well now.
Thanks is for the update dear. Was just thinking of your story when skimming through the forum and boom I see your update. Can't tell you the smile it brought to me.
It is an amazing update. Thank god Annika is fine. Couldn't believe Shivaay 's reaction to the letters. You never cease to amaze me with your writing. You have an element of surprise with the reactions. After reading through the update, when we start to analyse the story then the reactions feel so apt. That's the beauty of your writing.
I understand Shivaay's reaction. Here he was on one side trying his best for her and she thought that she could leave him.He believed in her belief and agreed to surgery. But then she leaves letters as though she knew she wouldn't I make it. Alsoa slight anger that he didn't read her mind before surgery. Annika believed that she would try her best but what if she can't bcoz that was not something in her hands and she didn't want to leave Shivaay in misery. May be the letters were her way of staying with Shivaay. I don't know. So many thoughts going through my mind.

Thanks again for a beautiful update and do take care of your health.
Edited by ithihaas - 7 years ago
1070625 thumbnail
R
----------------
Unres
Amazing update dear!!!
Loved it totally!!!
Finally Anika is fine...
I am in love with your writing skills style everything.
Each and every word written by you is amazing... in every update.
This update was fantastic, marvelous amazing, superb and every other thing...
Don't have words for more so
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Superb fantastic!!!
Waiting for next update..
Update asap!!
Edited by NarbhiForever.. - 7 years ago
Khidkitod thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Anu!!πŸ€—
Due to my busy schedule,I couldn't check your previous extract post..How are you now dear?? Hope you are doing good..Take care of yourself..❀️

Coming to the update..First of all I am so happy that Annika is fine..πŸ₯³ Shivaay's reaction during the operation..It was so emotional..Those letters..😭 I had tears in my eyes..But I think Shivaay might have felt betrayed..So he is behaving weird..He might be thinking that when he was trying his best to gift her a normal life,she thought to leave him..Am waiting to see how Annika justify herself..OmRu be the best brothers..I am glad to see Pinky is supportive here..Your every update takes me on emotional roller coaster ride.. You are a phenomenal writer!πŸ‘

Update soon!! Take care of your health!!

With love,
Rusha
Seema84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear the update z just amazing n seriously for shivaay it's really very tough time to control his emotions after getting those letters... but I know latter he will understand why annika has written those letters... she has hope but there is always "if" z there ... if the operation doesn't go well then she can't convey her feelings... btw amazing update dear ... please send me pm n try to update soon dear...
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Loved it Anu...especially the depiction of the conflicting emotions in Shivaay.
Waiting for more!
SMRUTIP thumbnail
hi dear. hope you r felling well now. thanks for the update. its the awesome .loved to read. 😊