Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't know about Anika having a functioning heart but most of us will probably have heart issues waiting for the update ๐Ÿคฃ
panjami thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why are u not updating dear... plz update sooon
Csunshine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
O dear writer, when r we going to get an update ??
For I dunno any such cardio surgery that goes on for days so long??eagerness at it's peak!
Even IF b thak gaya hoga, itni bar refresh Hoke, just to have an update from carpe-diem๐Ÿ˜†
Seema84 thumbnail
Hi dear today only I got this story n read all in one go not even taking break don't know how I managed... u definitely know that ur story z mind blowing n so emotional... but the last part I just can't help started crying coz even me n my husband know the same pain because we had already gone through that situation... I'm desperately waiting for the next update please try to update soon.. please pm me...
maverick04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. I started reading your FF this evening after Ruz's insistence and I just couldn't stop reading it until the end.. I love your version of Shivaay and Annika.. they really are equals.. and the way you portray them to be each other's strengths as well as each other's weakness is really commendable!
I'm truly amazed at the way you have characterised each of these characters in the family and love the bonding they have among themselves!

The last 2 chapters had me teared up..which frankly is very very rare..eagerly waiting for your next update with Annika coming out of the surgery with flying colours and ShivIka having a sweet intimate wedding with just the family..๐Ÿ˜Š

This FF really has uplifted my spirits as I have lately been so disappointed with the story being shown in the show.. will wait for your updates eagerly now!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello!!
So Ruz is spreading the word about my story!! I'm assuming Ruz is NYCForever..if it isn't then please let me know who Ruz is.
Thank you Ruz for doing this. It obviously means that you love this story as much as i do๐Ÿ˜Š

Coming to the update..I've started writing it and it should be up in a couple of hours unless i get stuck somewhere!!
Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience๐Ÿ˜Š
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

Hello!!

So Ruz is spreading the word about my story!! I'm assuming Ruz is NYCForever..if it isn't then please let me know who Ruz is.
Thank you Ruz for doing this. It obviously means that you love this story as much as i do๐Ÿ˜Š

Coming to the update..I've started writing it and it should be up in a couple of hours unless i get stuck somewhere!!

Eagerly waiting Anu !!!
Seema84 thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the update
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

Hello!!

Yup I am ruz hun, I badgered them to read and then they couldn't stop and as far as I know finished all in one go ๐Ÿ˜†

And no need to thank me - it is amazing and my fav story - I have said before and will repeat - I love ur shivika more than what they have shown in the show even before they ruined them lol

U are an amazing writer ๐Ÿ‘
Csunshine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ahha, my clock's goin all tick,,,,tick,,, tick,,,,!
And "couple of hrs " that our dear writer stated about, are over!
Hands up, your times up buddy!
Now all you need to do is just press enter button! ๐Ÿ˜†

Can't help it, for your words have touched the right cords in the readers heart.
And heart wants what it desires for!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kudos for you! Such an amazing writer that you are, whose way of laying the words is simply mind-blowing , feels so connected to Shivika, even more than the show! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Ps: o dear, m alrdy up with my exams, and in the back of my mind, the only thing m craving for is an update from you!
Hoping jaldi hi my wish is gonna be granted ๐Ÿ˜†