Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alinasara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
stella maris school is very popular in that times.but not now.all children going baselious and st ephreme,bhavans school.abadimala.all are going to state.
PILU123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aleena when she will call me i will get clarification from her.whether it is ur school or global school.
now happy
Alinasara thumbnail
ln global public school dileep's daughter meenakshi studied.so many actors chidren studies there.mukesh also studied like choice school.so many from come to our school.ln my class also one from there
PILU123 thumbnail
akhi most of the times i dont think about s2.tab ye maddy ko remember karungi na.he was a guest in the show.manan are the leads
PILU123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonujames

ln global public school dileep's daughter meenakshi studied.so many actors chidren studies there.mukesh also studied like choice school.so many from come to our school.ln my class also one from there

from wwhere?choice school

Alinasara thumbnail

Originally posted by: PILU123

akhi most of the times i dont think about s2.tab ye maddy ko remember karungi na.he was a guest in the show.manan are the leads

maddy came as lead.when parth came he gone
maddy and nandini scenes we can see.he go at time of diwali
PILU123 thumbnail
@akhi where r u ?you have cls now
Alinasara thumbnail

from wwhere?choice school.l am not in choice.in stella maris.my class teacher accountancy rema miss gone there for viva so many and tells all things about there

Word Count: 0

PILU123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonujames

maddy came as lead.when parth came he gone
maddy and nandini scenes we can see.he go at time of diwali

offo aleena i know allthese.i said that i didnt consider him as lead.manan is always the highlight of the always.when the time manik return he had no importance in the show.when analysing maddy s character there is no development of character.his character is hollow.just a photocopy of manik.but didnt had a base like maniks character.
Alinasara thumbnail

offo aleena i know allthese.i said that i didnt consider him as lead.manan is always the highlight of the always.when the time manik return he had no importance in the show.when analysing maddy s character there is no development of character.his character is hollow.just a photocopy of manik.but didnt had a base like maniks character.

l also mean that,l like aryaman with nandini not him