Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I dont understand why Aditya cant give her a high profile movie with someone like SRK, Salman or Aamir? Even Big B would do. If i was in Aditya's place and my wife wanted a comeback i would've directed a movie myself with SRK/Aamir in the lead. Aditya had no issues in giving Fanaa to Kajol, why not make a Fanaa for Rani too?
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

I dont understand why Aditya cant give her a high profile movie with someone like SRK, Salman or Aamir? Even Big B would do. If i was in Aditya's place and my wife wanted a comeback i would've directed a movie myself with SRK/Aamir in the lead. Aditya had no issues in giving Fanaa to Kajol, why not make a Fanaa for Rani too?

Coz he knows then the naysayers which r plenty on India forum wud not give credit to her talent ..So it's better she does an individual film with a flop director and prove her mettle like she did with nokj and mardaani
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Any idea about the plot ?
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DZ-

Any idea about the plot ?

About disability of a woman who shouts while speaking
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: raj.

About disability of a woman who shouts while speaking

Quite a unique subject
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
But even as a fan I won't be blind towards the fact that she made 0 efforts to be relevant in the business..She Shud thank her dedicated fans who dint move on to younger actresses and still consider her as the best irrespective of the current scenario..We fans keep her alive on Twitter (# hichki and #rani mukerji both trended today)and other social mediums though the count is nowhere close to the current gen actresses..And I DN blame some ppl for leaving her ..It's utter frustrating to be her fan..She gives no interview ..Generates no interest ..She is boring ..In the twitterati world also she is not popular as she must hv snubbed them ..She is frustratingly reclusive ..It's very imp to be relevant in this industry and she did nothing to be so..Just by coming after 3 years and doing a film won't do the trick ..Look at Vidya ..She's very talented
.has very good rapport with all the new age journos who hail her but still she's a flop..It's not that easy 
Edited by raj. - 7 years ago
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raj.

Coz he knows then the naysayers which r plenty on India forum wud not give credit to her talent ..So it's better she does an individual film with a flop director and prove her mettle like she did with nokj and mardaani

People are fickle, they change their opinions by the minute. No one cares about talent. Success is all that matters. One big movie and the people here would start calling her a superstar again. 
pallavi25 thumbnail

Is that Rani's current look? She looks gorgeous! ⭐️
She has lost all the baby weight😲

Hichki sounds like a quirky film. Looking forward to watching Rani onscreen again in a promising role.

Always look forward to films starring the mature actresses, Kajol, Rani...hope Urmila, Manisha, Sonali also make a return to films. 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Looking forward to Hitchki and Rani's comeback movie. She has proved herself time and again.
Hope she is working with Sidharth.

Eagerly waiting for her comeback. Bollywood needs actresses like her.
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

Rani-Salman, Rani-SRK, Rani-Aamir itne bhi sapne mat dikhao. 😭 How fabulous it would be to see her work with them again.