Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRedDevil

I am surprised that people who give credit to actors alone for the movie crossing 100, 200, 300 etc crores are pinning rangoon's not so good show on an actress. 😕

You serious? People are really blaming her? When the reviews are left and right praising kangana. I think if anything it is her character and acting (and also shahid's) that worked hard to pull audiences to the theater. but if even the best acting doesn't work, then at the end of the day, it's the script's fault and noone can do much about it.
springkissed thumbnail
^^^ 🤣 Spam away! Was also in that predicament when I first joined in and could only reply a number of times. Good times! 😆😆
springkissed thumbnail

Dude she has enough haters. I even came across a news article which said rangoon's failure would serve Kangana a good lesson. And I think all of those comments were made in light of her KWK episode. Also, BW in general is the kind of place where people celebrate another's failures. I would not be surprised.

True about the haters part. You would just have to peek in bollywood forum to know how much hate she gets. But, I thought from all the critical praise she got, at least her contribution towards rangoon would not be questioned. But I guess it's too much to ask of people. They would rather belittle her because she has guts to say what she feels and is a woman, so hey, let's show her true place is how certain people think. Not going to even bother about those fools because her talent is her true advantage and that will take her far and bring her back regardless of her one failure. 😆
Edited by springkissed - 7 years ago
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: springkissed

True about the haters part. You would just have to peek in bollywood forum to know how much hate she gets. But, I thought from all the critical praise she got, at least her contribution towards rangoon would not be questioned. But I guess it's too much to ask of people. They would rather belittle her because she has guts to say what she feels and is a woman, so hey, let's show her true place is how certain people think. Not going to even bother about those fools because her talent is her true advantage and that will take her far and bring her back regardless of her one failure. 😆

People are shit scared of this force of nature.

Like she gives a f**k to what people on IF say. 🤡 What aukaat are those members going to show her who have nothing more than trolling going on in their lives???

You've to be a special person to see the goodness in her. 😳

Her fault... she wants to write her own story and not follow the beaten path! ⭐️

You go girl! You inspire me.

And welcome... The Red Devil 🤗... I'm a BIG Kangana shipper. 🥳

Edited by ImagineMe - 7 years ago
ImagineMe thumbnail

@bold: I think in today's day and time, big budget films are really risky so unless you are completely sure about your script, it is better to stray away from it. I'm surprised when such experienced directors have such big gaping faults in their scripts because of trying to upscale the film due to big budgets. Why can't they just put script first and foremost and then focus on everything else? It's something that is such a huge problem time and time again, but it seems that none of these directors learn their lesson. Or, maybe I'm being too harsh and there is just too much logistics in making a movie to ever be completely sure of the script and its direction.

Low budget definitely works in Kang's favor, though script is such a huge factor, too. and YASS, our girl definitely loves to rise from ashes. That's what makes me admire her so much.

SCRIPT SCRIPT SCRIPT... no one pays any attention to this paperwork... and then these directors keep on harping how they have nurtured the concept for 7 years!!! 🥱

I wouldn't go on floors until my script and storyboard makes logical sense,
Edited by ImagineMe - 7 years ago
springkissed thumbnail
Kangana Ranaut Daily@KanganaDaily
Follow
More

[Unconfirmed] According to Filmibeat Kangana will make her directorial venture sometime next year.

What do you guys think of this? I know she said Rani laxmibai would be the peak in her career and she has always said she wants to venture into direction. But, I wasn't expecting it this soon. Is it really possible? I would be excited if it were.

ImagineMe thumbnail

Kangana Ranaut Daily@KanganaDaily
Follow
More

[Unconfirmed] According to Filmibeat Kangana will make her directorial venture sometime next year.

What do you guys think of this? I know she said Rani laxmibai would be the peak in her career and she has always said she wants to venture into direction. But, I wasn't expecting it this soon. Is it really possible? I would be excited if it were.

I read this too. I think it's a good move honestly. She was toying it since Queen days and had said if Queen, hadn't worked she was going back to making films. The rest is history.

She'll make a good director. Has a sense of cinema and aesthetics.

Let's see what the subject and who the producer will be.

springkissed thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImagineMe

I read this too. I think it's a good move honestly. She was toying it since Queen days and had said if Queen, hadn't worked she was going back to making films. The rest is history.

She'll make a good director. Has a sense of cinema and aesthetics.

Let's see what the subject and who the producer will be.

Yeah, I also think she'll make a good director. Is it going to be a biopic though? In the article posted on bollywood forums, there was a quote of her saying something like making a biopic. Maybe I read it wrong. But yes, I trust her instincts. Would be definitely eager to know what she comes out with.

But since I was just pointing out directors not focusing on scripts first and foremost, I hope Kang doesn't neglect that VERY important part. Somehow script becomes Achilles heel of even the best directors. 😆
ImagineMe thumbnail

Yeah, I also think she'll make a good director. Is it going to be a biopic though? In the article posted on bollywood forums, there was a quote of her saying something like making a biopic. Maybe I read it wrong. But yes, I trust her instincts. Would be definitely eager to know what she comes out with.

But since I was just pointing out directors not focusing on scripts first and foremost, I hope Kang doesn't neglect that VERY important part. Somehow script becomes Achilles heel of even the best directors. 😆

Hope she learns from her own experience of being in films with faulty script. 😛
ImagineMe thumbnail

Is KJo still sulking about what Kangana said on KWK. If he was sportive enough to take the roast, what Kangana said way still tame. 😕

Not really. That episode became the most talked about this season. His show only benefited and Kangana gained additional spotlight.