imran ashraf
noor khan

Abbys jaanema is also in this show...Usman Peerzada
Posted: 7 years ago
There are already 3 leads...and Mansha is good at supporting roles like in MNYH
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mansha carried her own in Jhoot pretty well. I think she can definitely be the lead, and as others have said, the supporting characters of KUR are often as important as the leads.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Mansha carried her own in Jhoot pretty well. I think she can definitely be the lead, and as others have said, the supporting characters of KUR are often as important as the leads.

@bold. so true.

maybe we should just write: 🤣

Dil Ka Kya hua l STAR CAST will be SUPERB. Just watch l Hum tv

^ Idk if it'll fit tho

edit: cast comprising of Sami Khan, Ayeza Khan, Zahid Ahmed, Mansha Pasha, Noor Khan, Usman Peerzada, Rehan Sheikh, Behroze Sabzwari, Farah Shah, Imran Ashraf and Seemi Pasha to name a few.

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

edit: cast comprising of Sami Khan, Ayeza Khan, Zahid Ahmed, Mansha Pasha, Noor Khan, Usman Peerzada, Rehan Sheikh, Behroze Sabzwari, Farah Shah, Imran Ashraf and Seemi Pasha to name a few.

Yo, is anybody else sick and tired of seeing Farah Shah everywhere? I mean not only is she literally in every single episode of Kitni Girhein Baqi Hain, she's also the mom in so many dramas I've watched recently.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
I mean, there are a limited number of mature/older women actors? Maybe, if you stretch the logic a lot? idk...it could be as simple as they need actor like her for just a few scenes and this is how she pays rent so?
and I haven't watched all of the episodics, but I saw her in 3 for sure...
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I mean, there are a limited number of mature/older women actors? Maybe, if you stretch the logic a lot? idk...it could be as simple as they need actor like her for just a few scenes and this is how she pays rent so?

and I haven't watched all of the episodics, but I saw her in 3 for sure...

True, can't blame a girl for getting work. But she's been playing a lot of vampy characters lately. I hope she changes up her look a little here.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
true true. I just realized. She used to play a lot of soft/maternal characters and then now vampy characters... I guess she's just trying to shift her image. A lot of actors and actresses get typecasted and not just young ones...
Like Waseem Abbas almost always plays grey/ antagonist roles.

or (with udaari being an exception) Ahsan khan plays the boy next door/ responsible son charcters.

or actresses like Marwa Hocane who always do the good girl/bechari roles.

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago