Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mitushi_MP

Abhi is not going to realize that he loves Pragya, Pragya loves him and Tanu is not the right girl for him because he is sitting there on that mandap for his haldi ceremony. I really don't care about what kind of monologues he is going to have at that point of time because that will just irritate me. He is so afraid of Tanu, I mean according to him he cannot hear a word against Pragya so gusse main he should have bursted out on Tanu but his expressions were as if he agrees with what Tanu said.

Mits, the guy who promised to not hear a word against Pragz "kal wala Abhi" tha. Yeh aaj wala Abhi hai ๐Ÿ˜† This week was such a backstep from the amazzinggg transition Abhi's character had gone throughout this track! I'm hoping it was just a bad week...and things will go back to him being more aligned with his monologues and words.
Sashitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Naina.
Actually after watching Tanu today, screeching at the top of her voice and being so authoritative to both Abhi and Dadi, knowing fully well that Dadi does not have ML, am thinking seriously to take a visit to KKB set (I am from down south, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, but still okay)๐Ÿ˜Š and meet the writer and beg him to spare us for the rest of the serial. Talk to him sensibly and make him come out of his ML because he is giving dialogues to TAnu forgetting about her entire past, he seems to be having fresh memory like Abhi, taking her for a genuine, rich, spoilt, supermodel who has her way always.

Sometimes I wonder whether she has memory loss only for all her bad deeds, she is always acting so good and righteous in her views.

Eagerly waiting for more reviews of yours for the coming episodes.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Think Pragya will be blamed by Taalya for Abhi's stress attack tomorrow from what was shown in precap.๐Ÿ˜•

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Naina, another wonderful review as expected from you๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ. Like somebody else said, I enjoy your review more than the episodes themselves. Please keep them coming, my friend. Of course if your time permits.
Today it was difficult to choose the best reaction clip, as most of what you had out there is how I felt. But if I have to pick, the best are the Hrithik-Farhan clip. And Ranbir's serious advice tickled me to no end. Just wanted to ask you, are those quotes what they actually said or is it you writing those very appropriate quotes based on their body language? If you are writing them, Nainu you deserve another level of appreciation for that๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And coming to the episode, I agree with you all girls generally. Here are the specifics from my side:

Like you said, this is not a show that should be telecast in prime-time. I was shocked at what they had shown. In the end, I was coming to terms with this sach deal, and decided to overlook it, but when he pulled the same stunt again, this time to make her smile, but not doing anything to correct the wrong, I lost it again๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I liked Pragya's cute " haanji" and the way she said " kyon" when he says he gives more importance to her is so very cute. The dress was so, so, not a great fan of whatever that material and embroidery were.

Hated how he just sat there and listened to everything the witch said to Pragya๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. When did he become this scaredy-cat, hen-pecked fiancee? What is he afraid of? Even in ML track, he was shown to speak his mind most of the time, so what stopped him from going out and do whatever he needed to do with that barrage of nonsense?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Would he sit and listen if that witch talked that way to Aliya? Isn't he telling us again and again, that Pragya made to the top of his list? Did he shuffle the list again? And then to go to Pragya to pacify her just killed everything for me. And after saying what he said in the cold storage, knowing what he does now from Pragya and hearing to what the witch had to regurgitate, he is sitting in the mandap๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ญ and carrying on as business as usual is just killing everything. Along with indecision, is he also now scared of conflict? If that is the case, he is losing respect from me quickly as we speak๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I am late with my comments, I don't know what I said is all moot after today's episode.

Praveen_MSD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pragya: Sach bolne ki baat nahi hai...sach DEKHNE ki baat hai.
Abhi: Acha...mere kaunsa sach nahi dekhna chahti tum?
Pragya: *Stunned* Kaunsa...mein aapka *points to THE SACH* SACHHH
Abhi: Kaunsa??
Pragya: WOH WALA SACH

*Abhi goes to grab the towel and wraps it around himself*

Pragya: "Kya kare rahe hain?"
Abhi: "Arre...atak gaya hai. Dekhna mat!"

*comes back*

Abhi: Sach chup gaya hai
Pragya: *TURNS AROUND AND CHECKSSS*
Abhi: Dekhna zaroori tha?

In yesterday episode, When both Abhi and Pragya came out of bathroom, Tanu questions Abhi "Sach kya hai"??

Next moment Abhi's towel which he wraps around himself, drops on the floor... I was like ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ