2/23 Kal ka GIF-Review: Sach Ka Samne!!

Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Everyonee!!

LOL to practically EVERYONEEE saying they weren't excited about the precap. But guys, thats what drew me back to know what happened in today's episode (yesterday for some of you).

Acha...so shall we? 😳

When Abhi is taking the littlest of things/moments as signs of who to choose, Pragz vs Tanu:
No Bae. Just because Pragya enters the bathroom when you want a sign from above does not mean THIS IS THE REASON you should be picking Pragya vs Tanu. This isnt the situation that calls for a magic 8 ball. Thats more for like "should I take a shower or take it tomorrow morning?"-type situations.

I mean I understand. Picking between a girl you wanted to die with in the cold storage and can't spend a moment without and a girl who you can't spend two minutes with is definitely stressful.

*Crickets chirping*

Also, we didn't get an Abhirab scene today but don't they kinda remind you of Aman and Rohit? Rohit being Abhi at the moment btdubs...
You know, how Rohit likes Naina too but he has NO IDEA what to do about it or how to go about it. And needs Aman at every step of the way to help him win her heart. Well, at least Rohit knew he wanted Naina as his life partner though...so maybe this gif doesn't work...oops. 🤔

I DIGRESS...

How I anticipated to watch the "sach ka saamna" scene:

Me being Abhishek. That bathrobe is just way.too.short. Like props to Shabir for so comfortably...frolicking in that scene in that bathrobe of that length on national television!

How I ended up reacting to the "sach ka saamna" scene:

Pragya: Sach bolne ki baat nahi hai...sach DEKHNE ki baat hai.
Abhi: Acha...mere kaunsa sach nahi dekhna chahti tum?
Pragya: *Stunned* Kaunsa...mein aapka *points to THE SACH* SACHHH
Abhi: Kaunsa??
Pragya: WOH WALA SACH

*Abhi goes to grab the towel and wraps it around himself*

Pragya: "Kya kare rahe hain?"
Abhi: "Arre...atak gaya hai. Dekhna mat!"

*comes back*

Abhi: Sach chup gaya hai
Pragya: *TURNS AROUND AND CHECKSSS*
Abhi: Dekhna zaroori tha? 🤣

Guys, not that I ever doubted whether KKB was PG-13...but like, GUYSSS. This show is really PG-13!! And you know what, a part of me is excited that it is!! Because I never ever ever expected Abhigya to have a scene all about Abhi's SACH!!!

Toh bachcha log under 14, parental guidance is recommended. 😊

Not sure who was more amazing in that scene, Shabz as Abhi who is horrified to know his sach was exposed or Sriti as Pragya who CHECKED to confirm the sach was actually hidden!! 😆

Abhigya scenes were nice and sweet! But again, they're on different pages, so idk how much I'm loving it...or not loving it. I mean this Abhigya is nothing compared to last week abhigya and i'm on last-week cold-storage-abhigya withdrawals so

When Tanu comes to find Abhi and Pragya has to step in because Abhi has to go to the Loo:
Me: Hrithik
Abhi: Farhan

...And you really think you wanna get married to someone who you're even scared to defend yourself to? You think this is the girl for you? She asks for you and instead of telling her you'll be out in a few minutes, you HAVE TO GO TO PEE IN FRIGHT?? Where did Rockstar from the past few months go, who would tell Tanu "this is the way I am, embrace it or go???" Where is that guy? Why is he scared of Tanu finding Abhigya in the bathroom? Because she'll scream and make his life miserable?

But wait...you wanna be best friends with Pragz for forever...so this type of situation might happen often...so are you gonna stay scared of Tanu this way for the rest of your life whenever she finds the two of you together? Erm, good luck with that! Seriously, the decision is just so darn hard.

Also, way to not stand up for her when you hear Tanu say all that. So NOT cool. That put me off when he tried to manao-her. Whats the point of manao-ing her when you don't yell at the person who hurt her feelings and is fully capable of hurting her feelings again, esp when you're not around? Since Tanu thought you weren't there?

Still hard to choose between Tanu vs Pragya? Yeah, me too.

When Pragya said "Haan Jee" the cutest way possible!

Why is she so adorbs? The "Haanji" reminded me that Pragz is supposed to have some punjabi dialect and I kinda wish sometimes that would be more incorporated into her dialogues. Sriti could really nail it and plus, it'd just be adorbs to listen to!

ALSOOO, I WAS SO PROUD OF OUR GIRL. When Abhi asks her whether what she wrote on that card was true, Pragz gave it back to him: "Ifff whatever is written in that card were true, what would your reply be?" THANK YOU!! That is my question too!!!

However, meri heroine was still flying in Abhigya heaven when he was massaging her legs. Babe...he's getting married in a few days and haldi-fied in a few hours and he's only taken ten steps back from the progress he had made in this relationship. Time to step it up!! Don't get happy with choti choti khushiyan! Save them for after y'all are together!

When Abhi can't see Pragz upset and is willing to show her his "sach" to bring a smile on her face:

Isn't he scared of getting slapped by her? Thats what he keeps saying when Purab asks him why he won't just go confess to Pragya, right? Which I'm taking as a metaphor of him being scared about ruining his amazing current relationship with her. He doesn't want to lose everything he has with her right now for love. Which I can understand if he's afraid of that. I mean, except for the fact that you think she wrote that love-bhara card for you and so you should know BY AT LEAST THAT CARD that she's latoo over you. If not the way she takes care of you and looks at you longfully and adores you and slfkjslfks dflks you get my point.

But here's the thing... maybe you need to overcome that fear. Don't be scared of that slap. Don't make that a hindrance that comes between what could be true everlasting love on the other side. She won't ever slap you btdubs. But maybe take the risk...be fearless and go tell her at least what you feel for her, if its not love. If you keep fearing the slap/ruining your current relationship with her...how will you ever find out its love/she's the one?

Its not just Pragz who didn't wanna do sach ka saamna tonight...Bae needs to face his fears too.

Ranbir has just been on fire tonight. Ending the review with another piece of advice for Abhi:
Leave something behind=current fiance who frightens you but you have the chance to not be frightened by her for the rest of your life if you...break up with her.

Love,
Naina
Edited by Naina- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina- thumbnail
Also I just realized...guyss, we're already seven months into this track!! *GASP* July isn't too far away!!
Mitushi_Mitz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Again mast review Naina...😃
Okay I didn't liked the precap of Wednesday but that was due to the episode and most importantly the monologue of Abhi. It's not that the bathroom scene was a good one but theek hai, I agree I enjoyed it but just because of AbhiGya's comedy. 😳
I have so many things to write and I will come back later.. 😊
Edited by Mitushi_MP - 7 years ago
Sashitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Again, a wonderful review Naina. It is like whatever happens in the episode, I am here to cheer you all up.

Hope you get to meet the writer in person or Ekta in person on all our behalf and just give a few hints as to how this story should proceed, how with wonderful leads like Shabir and Sriti, the story should proceed, giving maximum credits to their acting ability and other characters also like Vin, Raj, Sarla, RS Dadi, MM Dadi, DAsi, and to top it all Shikha Singh.

And also shake some sense into the writer and tell him the show is not meant for them alone, it is for viewers all over the world now, not only in India, so writing craps and showing craps will not be taken lightly and that we are sensible people who know the limits of soaps and fictions but even they too need some logical pathway.

And moreover, thrusting Tanu on us for three years and giving her more screen space than other supporting actors to the extent that we are going numb is not good at all.

Please do not mistake me for taking the liberty to write this but your reviews have so encouraged me, they are apt and to the point.
-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A1 review Nainz!!
I have to confess that I didn't dislike the sach scene in the episode as I did when it was the precap.

When Pragya slipped, I was thinking whether they're going to recreate the old bathroom scene again but no they didn't fall into the bathtub this time. So why did Abhigya have to hide at all? Can't they tell Daadi that Pragya came into get the spray? Abhigya were behaving like they have said ILU to each other and were having alone time and they were at the danger of being caught. Abhi is afraid of Daadi. Erm okay but why is Pragya not going out? Because Daadi might tease her later. I dont understand why the girl who can give him sponge bath shouldn't accidentally bump into him in his washroom. But I loved the dumbcharades and her thank god 🤣

I was also glad that Pragya asked what's your reply if what's written in the card is true. She neither said no nor yes. Abhi was about to say something but 😡

And then there comes the next person. Poor Abhi! People dont even let him bath freely. How many disturbances!

Tanu scolding Pragya and Abhigya being silent. Abhi is afraid of Tanu. 😲

I am not sure about my Hindi understanding skills but this is what I interpreted. Hope its not wrong.

Abhi: She will start complaining that I am giving more importance to you than her.
Pragya: Why does she say so?
Abhi: Because that's the truth na

Abhi bhai, you hear what you say?

Overall, I wasn't disappointed with the episode. Maybe because we didn't have scenes of him having to choose between Tanu and Pragya

I have a solution for Abhi - Spend a day with Tanu alone without anyone's interference and spend a day with Pragz alone without interference. You'll stop knowing the spelling of confusion.
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the review nainu 😃
When pragz said haan ji I thought how sweet she is na and next minute Abhi said the same 😆
I'm glad she twisted his question... Like I said yesterday I still don't know how the card will clear his confusion.
I don't know but I feel Abhi character reacts differently in every episode.
Anyway loved sriti's expression otherwise would have skipped the episode gladly.
Please post reviews everyday nainu 😳
Mitushi_Mitz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abhi is not going to realize that he loves Pragya, Pragya loves him and Tanu is not the right girl for him because he is sitting there on that mandap for his haldi ceremony. I really don't care about what kind of monologues he is going to have at that point of time because that will just irritate me. He is so afraid of Tanu, I mean according to him he cannot hear a word against Pragya so gusse main he should have bursted out on Tanu but his expressions were as if he agrees with what Tanu said. When she can see you under a bedsheet together, bathroom main to fir bhi kuch nahi ho raha tha..
Precap- that is going to be true. Tanu will definitely wear shaadi ka joda, she has already wore it so many times. But shaadi ka laddoo nahi kha payegi!!😆
Naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashitha

Again, a wonderful review Naina. It is like whatever happens in the episode, I am here to cheer you all up.

Hope you get to meet the writer in person or Ekta in person on all our behalf and just give a few hints as to how this story should proceed, how with wonderful leads like Shabir and Sriti, the story should proceed, giving maximum credits to their acting ability and other characters also like Vin, Raj, Sarla, RS Dadi, MM Dadi, DAsi, and to top it all Shikha Singh.

And also shake some sense into the writer and tell him the show is not meant for them alone, it is for viewers all over the world now, not only in India, so writing craps and showing craps will not be taken lightly and that we are sensible people who know the limits of soaps and fictions but even they too need some logical pathway.

And moreover, thrusting Tanu on us for three years and giving her more screen space than other supporting actors to the extent that we are going numb is not good at all.

Please do not mistake me for taking the liberty to write this but your reviews have so encouraged me, they are apt and to the point.

Sashi, I'm so glad you find it comfortable to speak up here! Please take that liberty to speak up wherever you'd like on the forum (you know, within rules of course 😊)

And I hope YOU get to meet the writer and the crew of KKB and tell them these ideas! Couldn't have said it better! :)
Naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nive-

Overall, I wasn't disappointed with the episode. Maybe because we didn't have scenes of him having to choose between Tanu and Pragya

I have a solution for Abhi - Spend a day with Tanu alone without anyone's interference and spend a day with Pragz alone without interference. You'll stop knowing the spelling of confusion.

Hi Nivo! Yes, I agree it wasn't super disappointing.

I've also realized i can only gif reactions to things i dont like. Gif reactions to nice things are usually just smiles, which are boring loll. So therefore, I kinda pointed out the annoying things more than anything else.

And YES. Two Tabhi dates please-thats ALL Abhi needs to break up with her. Like he doesn't have a reason to already...but this should seal the deal. Or unseal the deal...*confused* you know what I mean! 😆
Naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

I don't know but I feel Abhi character reacts differently in every episode.

Hii Harsha, yes i couldnt agree more to the statement above. He's not consistent whatsoever. His monologues don't match his actions which don't match his previous dialogues which dont match his previous personality from a few days ago!

Props to Shabir for tackling inconsistent Abhi so effortlessly!