Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kussum1

Ok guys im sorry I just wanted to turn the threads pink and that's won't happen only if i annoyed you guys and the best topic to annoy you guys is kinshuk and shivya topic 🥳

Whay the hell is that kussum 😡😡 the rest of gali i ll send it pm for u 😡i was thinking whats wrong with her 2day she have crossed all the limits..tujhe pata hai mojh laga ke nikita came out of tv 😡😡
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ok guys im sorry I just wanted to turn the threads pink and that's won't happen only if i annoyed you guys and the best topic to annoy you guys is kinshuk and shivya topic 🥳

That is not fair YOU have made us all mad do u not want us to be friends with u or something
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ok guys im sorry I just wanted to turn the threads pink and that's won't happen only if i annoyed you guys and the best topic to annoy you guys is kinshuk and shivya topic🥳

its ok increasing activity or turning the threads into pink is Good
but not this way please 😊
Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

Whay the hell is that kussum😡😡the rest of gali i ll send it pm for u 😡i was thinking whats wrong with her 2day she have crossed all the limits..tujhe pata hai mojh laga ke nikita came out of tv😡😡

👍🏼 I think Nikita's Ghost is tired now thats why normal one Is talking .
😡
tabbyy thumbnail
First of all, Kinshivya aren't a topic u can easily annoy us about unless u continue to speak against shivya ma'am's are u really blind or have some issues or r u purposely behaving ignorant to their continuos hints? Just because they said they're just friends doesn't mean that they are because idk if u did or not, their uncomfort in saying they're friends was visible. If they were friends they both would've said no to the question asked to them about them dating but they both didn't. Everytime they've been asked that question they both didn't deny. And cmon Yaar.. in the latest post of kinshuk sir, his hashtags #youknowwhatiaskedfor and then tagging shivya near his heart too good. U might be crazy as hell for kinshuk but we're crazy as hell for Kinshivya so, we know that they're not friends but are dating. It'll be good if u accept it now otherwise we won't be responsible for ur heartbreak when they get engaged and married.
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tabbyy

First of all, Kinshivya aren't a topic u can easily annoy us about unless u continue to speak against shivya ma'am's are u really blind or have some issues or r u purposely behaving ignorant to their continuos hints? Just because they said they're just friends doesn't mean that they are because idk if u did or not, their uncomfort in saying they're friends was visible. If they were friends they both would've said no to the question asked to them about them dating but they both didn't. Everytime they've been asked that question they both didn't deny. And cmon Yaar.. in the latest post of kinshuk sir, his hashtags #youknowwhatiaskedfor and then tagging shivya near his heart too good. U might be crazy as hell for kinshuk but we're crazy as hell for Kinshivya so, we know that they're not friends but are dating. It'll be good if u accept it now otherwise we won't be responsible for ur heartbreak when they get engaged and married.

Thanks baby for this because seriously this was need to be said kussum we all love u but we r really pissed how u talked about shivya who the hell are u to say anything out them
tabbyy thumbnail
Really.. how the hell she dared to say something about shivya ma'am anyhow? Is it because you're that jealous of her that u can't tolerate her perfection?? She's kinshuk sirs personal guinea pig and he's her bunny. Leave them both alone kusum. They're both made for eachother and they know it. Don't come crying here when your heart will be powdered because of ur dreams
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha good to see all Instagram butterflies here on IF specially kinshivya crazy fans who thinks there is something between them.
I have made it clear last night the main thing to say all this was to make sure the thread turned pink which is done
Stay tuned for another interesting topic about shivya tonight 😎
tabbyy thumbnail
Interesting introduction kusum. And what the fck is actually wrong with u?? Go see a shrink because u really need it unless you have some mental disability. Without a doubt we are crazy for them and we don't think but we know that they're dating and it will be best if u understand soon aswell. Don't u dare say something about shivya ma'am again today I btch otherwise you'll remember all ur ancestors. I'm warning u.
And congratulation for turning ur thread pink.. fck off now and don't say a single thing about shivya ma'am tonight otherwise watch out.