Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: EsratTanhaSuchi

May I know... what's ur prblm.. if they r dating or not.. u should grow up baby...jis tarah se grow up likha it seems like 4/5 bacchon ke maa h..tum h.. Kyun Khuzli ho rahe h.. lol

Meri bacha is here ❀️ lol don't tell her anything she doesn't care she is in her dreams kinu is hers
EsratTanhaSuchi thumbnail
mahi di.. kar diya naa uski bolti band..
Aab kinu ke sapne dekhenge... Mujhe lagta h.. Mental asylum mein.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Sehreem1 thumbnail
lmao but kussum he will never be yours i am sorry to say and one more thing stop talking bad about shivya kinshuk nor shivya or there fans will like it u can think whatever u want
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Di's talking to you guys is useless when there is nothing between them from the article post by kinshuk himself then the hell you guys after them Its very simple just leave them alone..
And di i know he is a star and he can't be my but he is not for shivya as well you guys need to grow up and stop acting childish and be a mature enough to see things properly
Goodbye and good night
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kussum1

Di's talking to you guys is useless when there is nothing between them from the article post by kinshuk himself then the hell you guys after them Its very simple just leave them alone..

And di i know he is a star and he can't be my but he is not for shivya as well you guys need to grow up and stop acting childish and be a mature enough to see things properly
Goodbye and good night

he deleted that post U NEED TO GROW UP I AM NOT EVEN JK WITH U NOW SERIOUSLY WHO THE HELL R U TO SAY THAT SHIVYA ISNT FOR KINSHUK U HAVE PISSED EVERYONE OFF HERE SERIOUSLY U ARE SO CHILDISH I AND IMMATURE SO BEFORE U SAY SOMETHING TO SOMEONE ELSE LOOK AT WHAT U SAY 😑😑😑
Oyeee listen to me... I don't want to talk to uhh.. jst u r saying all this nonsense.. That's bcoz I replied this cmmt... & u have any prblm.. if they r dating.. they r dating.. They r dating... They r dating... le mere bolti baan kara.. hum log grow up nhi honge... Tu hoo jaa meri maa.. it's fine.. We r old fashioned.. πŸ˜† ..hum log useless..& u r mental women..
Edited by EsratTanhaSuchi - 7 years ago
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EsratTanhaSuchi

Oyeee listen to me... I don't want to talk to uhh.. jst u r saying all this nonsense.. That's bcoz I replied this cmmt... & u have any prblm.. if they r dating.. they r dating.. They r dating... They r dating... le mere bolti baan kara.. hum log grow up nhi honge... Tu hoo jaa meri maa.. it's fine.. We r old fashioned.. πŸ˜† ..hum log useless..& u r mental women..

Lol they are dating but who will tell this pagal wait till the show ends n they say they are i want to know what she says
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Di come on the other thread this one is pink 😎
tabbyy thumbnail
Hilarious! In which dream of yours kinshuk avoided shivya?? Lol do u know that shivya is so perfect herself that everyone's attracted to her and kinshuk is crazy for her. That can be said without a doubt from the comments on their posts such love birds. And mate, they honestly have better things to do other than post stuff but whenever they do.. kinshuk's most of the captions are for her or related to her and the comments seriously.. I have no idea how u got to this point that he's avoiding her but snap out of it. Understand karle otherwise you'll be getting a heartbreak very very soon.
u said kinshuk is avoiding shivya nowadays.. For ur kind information.. Go & check kinshuk's account.. he tagged shivya..on his pic.. R u blind..?? Can't u see?? who the hell r u.. to use bad words for shivya..I think u r not able to accept this truth.. they r dating.. πŸ˜† u should ashamed urself.. 😑alwayz u r being so rude for Shiva.. Bad cmmts her looks..
U really need to grow up.. not other.. understand.. I think u better understand..
Aagr nhi samjhe toh mental asylum mein jaake varti hona.. 😑aur mental asylum mein kehte reh naa.. kinsuk shivya ke kuch nhi lagte.. Nonsense pple.. 😑