Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
OMG OMG!!!

Everyone ATTENTION please!! Just came across KNK promo by accident in my aunt's house and good news THERE IS A MONA SCENE (It's a bedroom scene!!)

A small scene where Moshin was sitting on his chair and asking Ayna what are her thoughts on Maaz and that he genuinely think Maaz as one of their own. How's cute is that!! Moshin already feeling for Maaz!! Our Moshin is a sweetheart

YES MoNa's gang - I say Monday - come fast we are ready to face you! 😎
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol
I m always ready

And the makers are not fools as to not to air an entire episode without a Mona scene

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Nowadays Charm has started being busy.. Black money toh nai bana rahi🀣

Ash!! LOL no never!! - am a good gal !!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Nah tomorrow is all uni and work for me!!

Right am off again - see you on Tuesday - just had to tell you guys the good news about MoNa πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

This is the reason Dastaan ended that way ? Ughhh !

Dastaan book ending by razia butt was even worse

Acc to razia novel bano can't take the trauma of getting molested by the pak guy in the end and when she comes bk to FAWAD she dies in his arms and seeing all this FAWAD aka Hassan becomes a mental patient ...gets crazy

Sameera changed it and made it much more tolerable n realistic
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Yeah he's an evil character! But played so well!

OMG we're 4 sisters too! And I loved Mehndhi! Fizza Ali was so cute :)

Haha yes she was. I was inclined towards Fiza's character Laaiba since she was playing the youngest sis and I am the youngest too πŸ˜†. I remember I used to compare their characters by that of my sisters' .. it was fun lol.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol

I m always ready

And the makers are not fools as to not to air an entire episode without a Mona scene

No episode after their marriage was without MoNa.. even post leap episodes had MoNa bits.l but again, those were not good enough.. Proper MoNa scenes are the ones we got when she was praying and Mohsin was staring at her and the whole sequence later on ( see touches and all ), Mohsin's mistake, Aaina knowing it n confronting him and him repenting it later on,, THESE ARE MONA SCENES ! This is MoNa's level. Which we want to see in every epi cuz we can never get bored of them. We watched only these during 4 episodes post marriage.. even then we didn't get bored.. ab toh phir bhi we deserve MoNa scenes back to back..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Wait a minute
Was there a scene between Mohsin and imrans dad in the show

I was just watching the ost video and I saw a scene of Mohsin sitting in imrans dad office n talking to him

When was this scene
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Ash!! LOL no never!! - am a good gal !!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Nah tomorrow is all uni and work for me!!

Right am off again - see you on Tuesday - just had to tell you guys the good news about MoNa πŸ˜†

Hahaha, :P

Same.. Uni whole day.. That's why I hate mondays. But I have been constantly working for few weeks.. that's tiring πŸ₯±.

Thanks for the info, See you.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Dastaan book ending by razia butt was even worse

Acc to razia novel bano can't take the trauma of getting molested by the pak guy in the end and when she comes bk to FAWAD she dies in his arms and seeing all this FAWAD aka Hassan becomes a mental patient ...gets crazy

Sameera changed it and made it much more tolerable n realistic

I still wanted a Hassan Bano ending.. so much injustice done to them.. especially Bano.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Was reading previous posts
Ash ...u didn't watch zgh n pyaare afzal

Tu chullu bhaar paani mein doobke maar ja