Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CharmGal

FaMa for Bisma in Beinteha and Faris in Woh Aik Pal - two characters who are each other's unknowingly soul mates but are world/one show apart from one another 😭 Faris will die before Bisma could meet him...how sad and depressing is that 😭 (just kidding!!😆 😆)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! I have just read this omgg ! FaMa can be possible if they go StarPlus way of showing Maha episodes of WEP and Be Inteha and there Faris and Bisma meet and beeem FaMa as a result *our imaginations I tell you 😎ðŸĪĢ*
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with Ash. I won't even review an episode if there's little to no MoNa.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Ash. ðŸĪĢ they call it mahasangam. 😉 which has tow shows coming togather for a maha episode. and each time this happens I feel like.ðŸĪŠ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I don't know who but somebody mentioned in previous pages about the variation of TRPs of this show, I think it was Fobby. That when the track was around its root i.e. Imran-Aaina-Maaz, Sajal-Faraz-Aaina-Maaz, Nadia's death, Mohsin-Aaina, MoNa wedding, MoNa post wedding, the TRPs were huuuge ! Leap took place and beeem everything went down the drain, regarding TRPs. I have no knowledge about TRPs and neither do I care for them but a show depends on television viewers and TRPs and unlike other shows, KNK got well deserved TRPs by sticking to its roots. With no extra drama.. now they need to grab those TRPs and viewers once again to actually make people witness the closure to the most crucial track of this show i.e. Imran-Aaina-Mohsin-Maaz otherwise I fear of KNK losing its viewers slowly.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah it's so sad to see what happened to its viewership. After this drama I hope Hum stops its fetish with leaps.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Kids story not interested in it but these kids were the very reason for Mohsin n Ayna becoming MoNa nai?
Sorry but joote chappal only from Metro n Citywalk

Immi will come and maybe claim Maz I want our hero to show him his place Maz FaSa ka son hai Ayna ka hai Humaare khandaan ka baccha hai
Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Having said that, I have nothing against the actors playing post leap kids and their popularity whatsoever. They are good in their respective roles and their story is/will be good too. But it's just that we, MoNa fans have no interest in seeing them instead of MoNa :P
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
It's true
Trps dipped to 2.6 from 4 after leap

N that's understandable coz even we were so pissed as Mona was at peak that time

But the writers picked up again n made the post leap epis good ...if not very good

So trps didn't drop below 2...which is again good news

And since 9 pm shows usually don't jv very high trps

2.6 is still good n knk is still the slot leader for mom n tue 9 pm

And the channel value the slot leader shows a lot
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
LMAO i I can't stop rofling reading abt the maha epis and maha sangram epis
Being a Hindi serial addict...i hv watched such epis so many times lol

I LOVED watching the maha epis and mahasangram epis

Can't believe u came up with a joint name for bisma and faris

Lol