Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I haven't seen his wife yet.. but yo that's a tradition now to bash actors' better halves for no reason who have no relation wih Showbiz or media.. like dude have some respect for that individual. And don't they feel embarrassed posting these kind of comments there ?

The comments that I've read regarding Emaad's wife were so mean and rude. People have been mentioning how she's not beautiful and how he deserves a prettier wife. Some even talked about her body as well, saying she's not fit like him. I mean I felt bad reading the comments, I can't imagine his wife's reaction. It's so silly that she's getting all this hate just because she's Emmad Irfani's wife. That's just ridiculous and stupid. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
All you guys are amazing, how do you manage to run this thread so fast?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

lol Tabs good morning๐Ÿ˜†
Yes our handsome hunk is married

That's his wife.

Ironically if you look up their wedding day pics, his wife is the hot one and Emaad seemed really dorky. I think it is just that his looks have peaked recently, and he clearly did work with a stylist, surgeon whatever to get to look the best he can while his wife is likely more laid-back about public appearances (like most normal, minimally-vain people are). But I did comment a few pages ago about how frustrating it must be to be married to a beautiful celebrity. While it must be so nice to enjoy their beauty and in a way, claim it for yourself, you must also contend with comments about your appearance etc from fans or viewers. No matter how hard you try, you will always pale in comparison to your beautiful spouse for fans. But it is part of the game in this profession, and I believe spouses in most cases learn to cope. At times the famous spouse can go the extra mile to make their less-famous partner feel secure in the relationship, but in other cases, celebs can be a bit too preoccupied with their own careers, etc to do that. Regardless, I wish both Naveen and Emad's partners well although in my mind these two exist solely as Aina and Mohsin, until the next great show that has them as a couple :-)
BTW Emmad is father to a little boy too, I think, based on his Facebook account.
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lol Tabs good morning๐Ÿ˜†
Yes our handsome hunk is married

That's his wife.

lol good morning to you too but omg. i didn't know. I rarely follow celebs real lives...so i have no idea whose married to who unless it's published in an article or both partners are in showbiz. She's pretty and I mean even if she wasn't, it gives no one the right to criticize her...The internet is a weird place ๐Ÿ˜†

thank you for posting ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oh I found it on twitter๐Ÿ˜†
Someone must have been stalking the threads on here and they were afraid about Mohsin turning out negative ,so they found solace in your meme๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I wonder whose been stalking the thread ๐Ÿ˜† and what they think, seeing our random discussions ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woah people are actually making fun of his wife? Ugh that's horrible! Emmad has been married for years now, since his modelling days which he was doing for many years.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's funny how people start commenting on someone's appearance as if they were the eternal beauty themselves. Like dude, you don't know that individual personally. And If I talk about myself, I have never found Emmad attractive before .. I haven't even noticed his presence in shows I have watched.. so does it mean that he is badlooking ? No not at all, it was just my opinion regarding an actor. Now it has changed cuz he groomed himself and he actually is getting all the acknowledgement.

His wife isn't even in Showbiz.. like spare her.. again you don't know her personally so you don't have any right to say anything about her appearance or personality. She must be beautiful internally and externally ( I found her attractive by the way ) that is why only they are married since ages and still carrying it wonderfully.

And people commenting on celebs' wives appearances, they are the same people who forget how their fav celebs used to look earlier.. and these were the same ladies who chose them as their life partners .. without considering their appearance.

People are
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yar Hina Altaf posts too much on Insta.. I turned on notifications to get some KNK related stuff.. but I think I will turn them off now ๐Ÿ˜†.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yar Hina Altaf posts too much on Insta.. I turned on notifications to get some KNK related stuff.. but I think I will turn them off now ๐Ÿ˜†.

I followed her on fb too. and have the same thinking as you. she must've been hired someone to handle her social network activities, taking her pics, and all.
Yesterday I noticed that she's there in Hum tv's Naatak.๐Ÿ˜†
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh I found it on twitter๐Ÿ˜†
Someone must have been stalking the threads on here and they were afraid about Mohsin turning out negative ,so they found solace in your meme๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

*whispers quietly into the darkness* I am famous.