Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

🤣SO ACCURATE

all they did was give us a few good MoNa scenes and we were sold

Aye that how desperate we are when it's come to our beloved MoNa 😆 😆 the writers are lucky that not only they have a great fandom in us but also a very convenient one too! 😉 😆 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
It's SAMI KHAN WITH NAVIN IN BEINTEHA

I never thought I will get a hero hearing ant whom I will be happier than emaad being the hero

Allah in this a DREAM

Touch wood

Touchwood

Some1 pinch me

OMGGG
OMGGG

OMGGG

OMGGG

OMGGG
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

It's SAMI KHAN WITH NAVIN IN BEINTEHA

I never thought I will get a hero hearing ant whom I will be happier than emaad being the hero

[DIV]

Abby - are you okay dear? Should I send a doctor to visit you at home 🤓 I mean how can you be happier with Sami as hero than Emaad when it come to be pair up with Naveen? 😲 Thought you were a diehard EmNa fan like us! 😭 😆 yeah I know EmNa need a break but STILL! It's break my heart hearing you say that as Sami doesn't even come close to Emaad when it's come to pairing with Naveen. Plus EmNa chemistry is best one I have seen so far and for me they are even equal to Fawad and Sanam's chemistry
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGGG I LOVE the Jodi already...
@sami_khan.official is MY FAV HERO of all time ...i CAN'T believe it's SAMI N NAVIN in this new show...this is SUCH A PLEASANT SURPRISE..the CHEMISTRY is already SIZZLING from the promo itself

...love the shairy in the background in samis voice...some1 pinch me...the supporting cast is also very good.

..i like the other hero as well...FARIS SHAFI...he is saba hameeds son..i saw him with mehwish in kabhi kabhi...he was very good there

...also @ghana_tahir is SUPER cool...THIS is the BEST news possible to start this Fri...

JUMMA MUBARAK...

eeekkksss SUPER excited...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
In ep 33 - MoNa had normal husband and wife scenes! Especially that breakfast scene! 😆 😆 the way Ayna was so certain that her husband had something to do with their daughter changing her mind. While he tried to remain in his usual cool and calm compose face LOL. The looks she gave him and he to her was just 😆 😆 Both knew each other too well hence the facial expressions! Just loved that scene! 😆 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ANYBODY but sami khan oh god...I literally cannot take him seriously in a drama. Oh no...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omggg... I am laughing so bad right now 🤣
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Fob - that how I felt when I found out that Khelu will be starring in Dil Banjaara with Sanam Saeed (one of actresses I really like) so didn't even bother watching as I couldn't stand the male lead's acting skills. So could not watch any show with him in it. Was gutted as I really wanted to watch DB since Sanam is in it - so can understand your feeling in this type of situation. BUT thanks goodness for KNK and MoNa/EmNa - I have found a new obsession that will keep me occupied anyway 😆 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Omggg... I am laughing so bad right now🤣

Ash - think Fobs and Abby will be in for a friendly war with each other on this one 😆 😆 but let's not worry as they will patch up with each other eventually due to their love for this show 😆 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Abby in her happiness said someone please pinch me but think Fobs here in her anger/devastation will be more than happy to oblige to give her a hard pinch 🤣 🤣 (just kidding guys!) 😉 😆