Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@Charm, thanks for the promo...
Eh! I have trust in the writers that they will keep the central focus on MoNa...For the next 4-5 episodes, the kids will take stage, we will see their stories develop...and it has to happen so I've accepted it...but then Maaz's truth has to come out and Imraan has to come back. and MoNa/EmNa are the center of this hurricane that will happen...it is because of them that all these characters are connected..So yeah..

In retrospect, I'd rather MoNa can ample time and coverage later and I will deal with the kids for the time being. Rather than rushing the MoNa storyline...and we always expect the worse so, let's see...maybe we are just judging the promo and they are "hiding" the MoNa story as to not give anything away.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Abby. you are always against fitness.πŸ˜†
I agree . this show is written amazingly, but I didn't watch it initially , coz I didn't feel that I can like Aina's personality, after she got married to Imraan. But after she delivered the baby I became hooked to the show. It is very emotional.
I too am learning not to expect more scenes of the couples in Pak serials, but as you said KNK makers spoiled us. remember when Sajal and Farhaz left. and we had MoNa , and only MoNa at home.☺️
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fobby, Abby, Ash and Charm,...Y'all are darlings ❀️ Let's not fight πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

@Charm, thanks for the promo...

Eh! I have trust in the writers that they will keep the central focus on MoNa...For the next 4-5 episodes, the kids will take stage, we will see their stories develop...and it has to happen so I've accepted it...but then Maaz's truth has to come out and Imraan has to come back. and MoNa/EmNa are the center of this hurricane that will happen...it is because of them that all these characters are connected..So yeah..

In retrospect, I'd rather MoNa can ample time and coverage later and I will deal with the kids for the time being. Rather than rushing the MoNa storyline...and we always expect the worse so, let's see...maybe we are just judging the promo and they are "hiding" the MoNa story as to not give anything away.

I hope you'll not be disappointed. πŸ˜ƒ also Imraan has to know the truth. he is Maaz' father. and if he comes to know about it , MoNa's relation will be in a serious danger.😲 You see. each breathtaking track starts with MoNa. who cares about children love and marriage, none of them look convincing.🀒
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lmaaao you guys ! I have just read previous pages. Since we are communicating through writing here and nobody can see each other's facial expressions, anything said here can be misunderstood or miscomprehended. So chill πŸ˜†.

Charm just posted after she saw the new promo, which got me angry too cuz it was only based on Rania Maaz and no naam o nishan of MoNa, like MONA, the reason we all are STILL watching the show.. so she just became emotional and started ranting here.. which is normal since it is KNK thread and we are obliged to post ANYTHING related to it here only, it is our 'home'.

Abby, is not mean, or she doesn't want to hurt people with her words. I know her.. she is just straightforward. Instead of making things up and developing her sentences she just sticks to the point and says it the way it comes in her head. The way it comes out sometimes is not intentional.

Here, the motif of her post was just to reassure us that no, believe in the writers like you guys did earlier that they won't leave MoNa like that.. they WILL show their part of the story with Rania Maaz like they did with Tabi Afaq. So don't get stressed.. but she said it directly .. she always reacts the same way whenever we jumos into conclusions based on our theories πŸ˜†. That's completely her opinion and choice to not believe or play around with all those assumptions we make .. I am glad there is someone who oppose them views which makes it even more interesting πŸ˜› and since she doesn't use emoticons, it is again hard to actually get the meaning of her posts sometimes πŸ˜† .

So chill chill in the air ! Post whatever you guys want to.. nobody is judging.. try to carry things as a discussion only and don't take anything to your heart 😳.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: awida

@Abby. you are always against fitness.πŸ˜†

I agree . this show is written amazingly, but I didn't watch it initially , coz I didn't feel that I can like Aina's personality, after she got married to Imraan. But after she delivered the baby I became hooked to the show. It is very emotional.
I too am learning not to expect more scenes of the couples in Pak serials, but as you said KNK makers spoiled us. remember when Sajal and Farhaz left. and we had MoNa , and only MoNa at home.☺️

I m against SKINNINESS

when was navin and EMAAD unfit or even slightest chubby to begin with

Fitness doesn't mean hollow eyes sunken cheeks shrunken face and sunken chest

EMAAD was the sexiest n fittest pak actor since day 1

But the recent skeletal look is so unacceptable

Same goes for navin

She looks so skinny in BEINTEHA promos

Whereas in saye e deewar n knk initial epis she is so Damn beautiful...slim but with a face where her beautiful features r visible

Same goes for ayeza and arij n agha Ali as well

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
All actors and actresses want to be zero size 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

As I said me n mom r watching the show from the beginning

And I must say Asad Zaman Khan has done a very commendable job as Imran

Not just with navin...he is very good in all his scenes with Annie n his parents

N he looks good too

And the initial scenes of Mohsin and Nadia are also very well written n acted

This show is very beautiful from the very beginning

Much better than saye e deewar

This show has always been beautiful.. thanks for agreeing 😎. I liked Imran Annie more than Aaina Imran πŸ˜›
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Anyways coming to the MUCH TALKED ABOUT GNR CONCERT IN DUBAAI
looks like emaad is not the only one

Ayesha Khan also attended it n she also posted a video just like emaad did

Lol

But but but

Before any1 jumps into any type of confusions n another 10 pgs of conclusions

They went with different grps

EMAAD didn't go alone...he was there with a grp of friends

And ayesha also posted pics with another female friend she went with