Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
After watching the promo :Kuch Na Kaho
Affaq Taabi nahi it's RaAz inko waise show karen shayad

Mohsin's daughter who is like Ayna and Ayna's son who will be like Mohsin (strict )

"Mujhse iss lehje mein baat may karna" What will follow Warna tumhara moonh tod doonga

The show is the maker's baby No one would want to spoil the future of it's baby Ye toh sirf trailer hai Kya pata poori picture mein MoNa ho

BTW Fri -Sat - Sun Kuch accha aata hai? Kindly recommend
Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 7 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
What if Maaz knows everything and has come to make TayaAbbu realize how wrong he is
Nahi 're that would make Him post leap parallel lead
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

After watching the promo :Kuch Na Kaho

Affaq Taabi nahi it's RaAz inko waise show karen shayad

Mohsin's daughter who is like Ayna and Ayna's son who will be like Mohsin (strict )

"Mujhse iss lehje mein baat may karna" What will follow Warna tumhara moonh tod doonga

The show is the maker's baby No one would want to spoil the future of it's baby Ye toh sirf trailer hai Kya pata poori picture mein MoNa ho

BTW Fri -Sat - Sun Kuch accha aata hai? Kindly recommend

Sat khuda aur mohabbat also new drama on geo at 9 today ao laut chalein looks nice also
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@CHAHAT...start watching KHUDA MERA BHI HAIN
It's one of the BESTEST shows on air right now

20 epis aired so far

STILL going strong

Excellent script cast n acting

One of the few shows which stayed on top 5 throughout it's run time

I wonder why no one is watching it
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

As one of MoNa's fans I feel cheated by the writers. It is like they entered a new show using the name and fame of KNK. EmNa worked really hard to make it successfull. Their scenes are reduced, the progress of their story is stuck at the same point it was in it before the leap, just to make us keep watching if there is any improvement. in between they feed us the children's story which isn't that apealing, even the actors aren't that good.
I still have hope of the makers of KNK , they always prove me wrong and surprise me. I'll keep watching for MoNa . Allah knows when will I have a chance to see them togather in another show.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@CHAHAT...start watching KHUDA MERA BHI HAIN

It's one of the BESTEST shows on air right now

20 epis aired so far

STILL going strong

Excellent script cast n acting

One of the few shows which stayed on top 5 throughout it's run time

I wonder why no one is watching it

Yes i checked the wiki of KMBH Very strong concept I'll begin now like to Binge not wt for week

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Sat khuda aur mohabbat also new drama on geo at 9 today ao laut chalein looks nice also

TY

seen s1 will begin soon

ao laut chalein Let me chk on YT
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeh kya ho raha hai yahan pe *pulls glasses off* Mohsin style 🤓 😆

Everyone just take a chill pill. 😆 We're all here a unique bunch that loves MoNa to no extent, that's why it's very normal for us to discuss and express our fear when we think that the story is shifting it's focus away from MoNa "who are the main leads" and giving it's importance to the secondary leads. I think we have the right to express our concern as long as we are being respectful.
Maybe nothing as of yet confirms that the focus is actually shifting from MoNa, but many of us have started to get this feeling after Maaz and Rania's track got included into the story. Then seeing the promos and pictures, our fear increased. I don't think there is a better place for all of us to express our concern and fear other than this thread that brings us all MoNa fans together.
None of us are trying to be pessimistic or delusional, we just want the writers to not forget that the main reason for the success of the show is MoNa and they are the main focus of the story so they should keep that in mind.

The reason why we love this thread so much is because everyone here is so passionate about this show and about MoNa .We are free to say whatever we want and we know that we won't be judged or misunderstood because we all are one fun/crazy/passionate MoNa gang. Abby you should have known us by now😆
So everyone just relax and wish for more MoNa scenes ;) 😆

Edited by Ishq-Dua - 7 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

As one of MoNa's fans I feel cheated by the writers. It is like they entered a new show using the name and fame of KNK. EmNa worked really hard to make it successfull. Their scenes are reduced, the progress of their story is stuck at the same point it was in it before the leap, just to make us keep watching if there is any improvement. in between they feed us the children's story which isn't that apealing, even the actors aren't that good.

I still have hope of the makers of KNK , they always prove me wrong and surprise me. I'll keep watching for MoNa . Allah knows when will I have a chance to see them togather in another show.

W to S I keep w@tching pre le@p eps n post le@p MoN@ scenes

@ll we c@n do is hope for the best n keep fingers crossed

I get to see @n hr l@ter so I @sk for review but it spoils for others so re@d discussion n w@tch next d@y
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

yeh kya hora raha hai yahan pe *pulls glasses off* Mohsin style 🤓 😆

Everyone just take a chill pill. 😆 We're all here a unique bunch that loves MoNa to no extent, that's why it's very normal for us to discuss and express our fear when we think that the story is shifting it's focus away from MoNa "who are the main leads" and giving it's importance to the secondary leads. I think we have the right to express our concern as long as we are being respectful.
Maybe nothing as of yet confirms that the focus is actually shifting from MoNa, but many of us have started to get this feeling after Maaz and Rania's track got included into the story. Then seeing the promos and pictures, our fear increased. I don't think there is a better place for all of us to express our concern and fear other than this thread that brings us all MoNa fans together.
None of us are trying to be pessimistic or delusional, we just want the writers to not forget that the main reason for the success of the show is MoNa and they are the main focus of the story so they should keep that in mind.

The reason why we love this thread so much is because everyone here is so passionate about this show and about MoNa .We are free to say whatever we want and we know that we won't be judged or misunderstood because we all are one fun/crazy/passionate MoNa gang. Abby you should have known us by now😆
So everyone just relax and wish for more MoNa scenes ;) 😆

@bold 😆😆😆

B@s itn@ hi k@@fi h@i to m@ke me rel@x