_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
To each, their own ❤️
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Simra - I am not falling out with anyone here lol - its take a lot more than this for me to fall out with anyone or even Abby - am still fond of our Abby here 😆 😆

Abby I get that you don't really like hearing anything negative about this show but it's really not personal yaar! Rather it's us being protective parents toward this show! 😉 😆 😆

Acha you sounded very annoyed 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Acha you sounded very annoyed 😆

I was serious about that because it is important that members can freely express their views about the show and that too in a respectful language without having to worry about what others will think. Otherwise this thread won't be as good as it used to be.

KNK threads are the best ones available in this forum at the moment (yes I am aware that I might be biased here 😆). But it is due its members' involvement and commitment to the show who have made KNK threads worthwhile visiting and even silent members secretly enjoy visiting too. Now we write profound reviews about this show - why do we do this - simply because of our love for this show. So if any of the member express their concern or fears no matter how big or small it is - it is done out of love for this show too. This should be admired/ even amusing to think that this show could have that effect on its audience - not mock at. No one here is against KNK otherwise we wouldn't be actively involve in the thread, if that was the case. But it's need to be said that the thread will have its great moments as well as emotional or even upsetting moments/times due to whatever may happen in the show. These fictional characters have that influence on us. It's a credit to the makers of this show - and should not be viewed as a negative thing.

As long this is clear and respected - then it's all good. And while being serious about my message that doesn't mean am annoyed or against to anyone in this forum but at the same time - it does need to be acknowledged, understood and respected.
👍🏼
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

I was serious about that because it is important that members can freely express their views about the show and that too in a respectful language without having to worry about what others will think. Otherwise this thread won't be as good as it used to be.

KNK threads are the best ones available in this forum at the moment (yes I am aware that I might be biased here 😆). But it is due its members' involvement and commitment to the show who have made KNK threads worthwhile visiting and even silent members secretly enjoy visiting too. Now we write profound reviews about this show - why do we do this - simply because of our love for this show. So if any of the member express their concern or fears no matter how big or small it is - it is done out of love for this show too. This should be admired/ even amusing to think that this show could have that effect on its audience - not mock at. No one here is against KNK otherwise we wouldn't be actively involve in the thread, if that was the case. But it's need to be said that the thread will have its great moments as well as emotional or even upsetting moments/times due to whatever may happen in the show. These fictional characters have that influence on us. It's a credit to the makers of this show - and should not

As long this is clear and respected - then it's all good. And while being serious about my message that doesn't mean am annoyed or against to anyone in this forum but at the same time - it does need to be acknowledged, understood and respected.
👍🏼

Hear, hear !
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with everything said so far. Also, I've noticed an escalation of name calling which should really not be happening. Let's just discuss this drama without a fear of being called something for having an opinion...
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Agree with everything said so far. Also, I've noticed an escalation of name calling which should really not be happening. Let's just discuss this drama without a fear of being called something for having an opinion...

I second that 👍🏼
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaaar.. yeh kia mazaaq hai. What is this new promo ? Again, who is interested in kids ONLY ? 🤔
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This promo is causing so much distress among us 😆 but remember, promos can be misleading...and I hvn't watched it yet so does anyone have the link 😆
thanks
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

This promo is causing so much distress among us 😆 but remember, promos can be misleading...and I hvn't watched it yet so does anyone have the link 😆

thanks

Here the link Tabs

https://m.facebook.com/Kuch-Na-Kaho-Drama-Serial-1655892714701549/
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
It's not abt freedom of speech n respecting others opinions or me having issues with saying bad things ant the show

I myself said here so many times I don't enjoy Affaq taabi as much inspire of liking both the characters coz of Maryam playing taabi

I also don't like the actor playing maaz for which the maaz AYNA scenes had so less impact

Navin tried her best but the actor maaz has no screen presence

So it's not as if I m drooling over the show

I m the least interested here abt raniya maaz track

I also don't like this deewani raniya out of the blue

But why so much faltu speculations n predictions with heights of pessimism abt who is shooting today...why is EMNA not shooting today...we didn't get their shooting pics means they will hv less scenes in upcoming epis

How many epis was planned ...why did they stretch ...blah blah

Are Bhai.. ..40 epis was pre planned...they added 10 more for popularity ...simple ...they cud do it coz the post leap characters also hv weight n Mona revelations r also left

It's as simple as that

We hv discussed this all in last thread

Now emaad went to concert n just one promo came and people put MONA on finishing line

Last wk we had enuf Mona

This wk the epis didn't even air yet

If all those discussions were after the epis aired n Mona was indeed ignored...that wud hv also been understood

But here looks like a pessimism competition is going on

As.if who can predict the bad...the worse
...rhe worst prediction is the winner

So the ques is NOT abt freedom of speech or respecting opinions

If u don't like any track any scene any character ...each to their own

Feel free to say anything but the basis of that shud be the epi itself

Not some God damn Insta pic or just a mere promo

Like really

Why r we predicting always by the Insta pics hina posts on her Insta ant what scenes we will hv on Mona

Did we get any pics of any Mona scene we got post leap

Nahin na

But they did shoot them n showed us

In other pak shows it gets even more pathetic n haywire post leap

But I don't understand this essays after essays over NOTHING

n such unnecessarily baseless prediction posts makes the normal fans of the show even more disinterested...that also without any solid reason
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago