Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
There a promo of KNK on the show's Facebook - its full of Rania and Maaz - it's look like the makers are slowly changing the lead pair for the later episodes 🤓 okay am getting more and more nervous now...what does this means for our MoNa...
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Judging the promo and intensive 'beach' scenes shot...it's seem like Rania and Maaz are given too much emphasis...
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

There a promo of KNK on the show's Facebook - its full of Rania and Maaz - it's look like the makers are slowly changing the lead pair for the later episodes 🤓 okay am getting more and more nervous now...what does this means for our MoNa...

Yeah what the heck?!! It feels like such a lie when the montage is our original four yet the promos show those two. From what I've seen I don't even like the couple of Raania and Maaz :/
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Fobs - I just can't believe how much resentment feeling is stirring within me toward Rania and Maaz - how dare they take our MoNa's place...how can the makers can do this to us! They could have shown a little MoNa moment in precap/new promo to keep us satisfied...let's face it Rania and Maaz are nothing compared to MoNa...Urgh! This is one of many reasons why I was against the timeskip/leap.

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Everyone - apologies for my bitter and harsh words. I guess am just frustrated right now...even though it's looking unlikely...I am hoping Tuesday will have more MoNa scenes as there doesn't seem be any in Monday. Having said that - I am still hoping I would bewrong about this and that the makers will surprise us by having some MoNa moments in Monday. Let's see
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't get me wrong, I'm annoyed that they're trying to have one of the couples take MoNa's place, but what's even more annoying to me is the couple of Maaz and Raania itself. It seems so exaggerated. It's when I watch those two I feel like I'm watching a completely different show.

The leap was unfortunately always going to happen. However, Sajjal's actress, Shazia Naz, confirmed that there would be 40 episodes tops. Then the makeup artist said later there would be 50. They extended the series because it got popular, fine, but if you extend it, then at least keep in mind why it became so popular in the first place. The series was getting 5.0 TRPs back in December when the storyline was around Imran and Aina and Nadia's death etc. Now the latest TRPs are in the 2.0's even with the addition of cast members like Hina who has 1 million Instagram followers. It just proves that good writing will atttact viewers and having a popular cast doesn't do much. The show was better with these "lesser known" actors. Way better. Sigh.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Good Lord guys
What's wrong with u

No one is taking MONA place

Why r u guys over analyse everything

So what if we got a maaz raniya promo

Mona has their share of tracks left and th kids hv their respective shares

Just coz hina altaf got very popular as raniya

Hence among the kids lives they will now give more importance to them

Plus just 3 wks we had Affaq taabi track with Mona

Now it will be raniya maaz with Mona

The writers r not giving Mona place to maaz raniya

They r giving taabi Affaq focus on maaz raniya now

And that's very much okay n refreshing as the engagement is done

Hina keeps posting on set pics all th time

Hence it seems like only she is shooting

But the truth is every1 is doing n has done their respective shoots

Just coz EMNA dont post a selfie after each n every shot doesn't mean they hv shot less for the show

I don't understand are u guys that naive or delusional

Or r u guys watching a pak show for the first time

Or do u guys just a lame topic to finish the threads doesn't matter how invalid it may b

Geez

Happy mourning

When I read u guys reviews all of u sound so mature n intellectual

But when I read these delusional conclusions over a mere promo or just a few Insta pics or just the fact that emaad went to a concert for a few days u guys r making it look like he left knk n went to jv fun

Like seriously

What's wrong with u people
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Abby

This is a thread where people are allow to express what they think or feel about the show and it's plot and characters. People are entitled to do that as long it is in a polite and civilised tone and words. No one should get bash or mock at for simply voicing our feelings about the show - however good or bad it is. We all have to respect that. Different opinions in what makes any forum or thread interesting.

I didn't realise that I or any other members would be judged or mock at if we share a different/negative views. It's really isn't appreciated. If I express my fears or any negative views - it's doesn't mean I am thinking any less about the show or is against KNK, rather it is because I care very much about its story and characters. The makers would be proud to know if they have that effect on the audience. Having that - in the future I shall keep my not so happy thoughts to myself - shall I? There's no point in coming to this thread or even forum if we are only allow to express positive thoughts and always sing praises.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Abby its just an opinion and its just a show, guys please dont fall out over a small matter like this.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Abby its just an opinion and its just a show, guys please dont fall out over a small matter like this.

Simra - I am not falling out with anyone here lol - its take a lot more than this for me to fall out with anyone or even Abby - am still fond of our Abby here 😆 😆

Abby I get that you don't really like hearing anything negative about this show but it's really not personal yaar! Rather it's us being protective parents toward this show! 😉 😆 😆