Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
I wud hv agreed with CHAMGAL but the writers hv very cleverly blended MONA with the kids
I won't say I m interested in the kids but hina and umeru naru r really a saving grace for me to continue the post leap epis

It wud hv been even more interesting if some1 else played taabi n maaz

Coz I really like the characterization of all the kids

Usually the kids post leap scenes r not written so well the way it's here to my surprise
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo, Charm ne golden chora toh Tabs golden hogai.. mubarkaaan. Now change more colors soon .. they are all prettyyy
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Tabs - I rather have the makers end this show with EmNa as MoNa and leave it there...not drag the show on involving around the kids...since no one is really that interested about these kids. It's Mona and the show's original storyline we care about the most

They are trying to make it like indian dramas like qubool hai or diya aur baati etc where they focus on children
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

They are trying to make it like indian dramas like qubool hai or diya aur baati etc where they focus on children

I love and love KNK due to its uniqueness...it is very different from other Pakistani and Indian shows...the show took its time in developing the plot and characters. All actors are believable and very convincing as if they are really are the characters. The progress in pre-leap had been superb. Very consistent. I even like the post-leap episodes so far but from last ep I am feeling uneasy with so many characters in the show and no MoNa moment in the precap is making me feel quite suspicious in what the makers are intending to do with the future episodes. This is why I want Imran to come back as soon as possible as I think this will inevitably bring back the focus to MoNa and to original storyline. I want them to wrap up the show properly - not rushing or dragging anything. Kid-centric should be kept to a minimum level. It's need to be equally divided between MoNa and kids or alternatively and even better more MoNa and other original characters e.g. FaSa and Imran and Annie

So as mentioned previously - the show had been phenomenal so far but the ending of the show is equally important and I am just hoping the writers will either live up to or exceed our expectations. I just feel so protective of MoNa and is feeling quite anxious in what will become of their characters and whether they will finally get their happily ever after ending.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Charm exactly. The makers would be stupid to extend this show with minimal MoNa when MoNa is what made this show so popular in the first place. It's a little frustrating when the two actual leads are filming other things/watching concerts in other countries but the kids' actors are filming possible OSTs for the show.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Charm exactly. The makers would be stupid to extend this show with minimal MoNa when MoNa is what made this show so popular in the first place. It's a little frustrating when the two actual leads are filming other things/watching concerts in other countries but the kids' actors are filming possible OSTs for the show.

They're testing viewres patience. 😡 But here is my idea about the whole thing. This show wasn't meant to be a long one..but after its success the channel dicided to extend it. 😃 sadly main leads have another commitments, so they couldn't afford to shoot for days. Here came the idea of the leap, and the new generation. 😉
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the makers should realise that KNK got the kind of popularity it had received due to its original plot which revolved around MoNa and it's superb portrayal by EmNa. Hence, they should not shift the focus from them to their kids who afterall are secondary characters. I ve conveyed my opinion at every forum related to KNK. Hope, the makers are not blind and we get to see a beautiful end to Mona's unconventional love story!
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Awida
hey, love your new DP btw 😆
I completely agree on the latter part, about the extension for sure. Because the show shoot was split into two parts, the majority of the pre-leap parts with MoNa and Imraan and intial faraz/sajal, basically all of the scenes where Aina has those awkward front bangs...look like they were shot before the show aired...

and after the show got popularity, they increased the show episodes from like 40 to 50...But I still think they had intended the show to surpass 40 episodes...and show the leap. ...

If the leap had been formulated after the conception of the show, it would have showed...there's always an awkwardness with a leap and its more prominent if its not thoughtfully placed there. KNK is the first show in ages since I've watched pakistani dramas that a leap made sense and was most "in place" (as much as I hated the leap 😆, got to acknowledge and give credit where it is due)

I think they extended the episodes and those are filled with the kid scenes...as EmNa had already signed contracts and made prior commitments so that's why they called Faraz and Sajal back into the picture too...so they'd have characters to fill empty spaces

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol I don't think there is any new OST video being films
It's one of ours those types of fears

Chill guys
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Hivi . I agree with you. also Mohsin should've known by now that Aina was married and had a child if his relatioship with Aina was normal. 18 yrs is a long time.
@Taps. I don't really know if the leap was intended from the beginning, coz promos and OST don't have any one from the new generation. look at Bey Khudi. they have the new generation in the titles.
Even if they intended to have a leap. it wasn't intended to be for a long 15+ episodes warna they'd sign EmNa for a longer time..so they don't leave to shooting.

Well. I don't have a problem with the leap , but I am complaining because MoNa's story took the backseat.