THIS IS JUST NOT BETTER NEWS

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS

FINALLY

FINALLY

ARIJ GOT A SEXY HERO OF HER CALIBRE

OMGGG

I M SO SO SO HAPPY

2017 IS STARTING ON A ROLL

now I just wish the show is watchable and doesn't turn out to b another tum kaun piya

Omg .all these shows are so unpredictable and new scenarios, I want to watch them all 😆 but life comes in the way 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Imraan for the most parts picks good scripts...(excluding Bollywood scripts) 😆
For the most part, when I want to start a new show, pre-IF/KNK era---I'd look at the leads in the show and see if they had a good "track record" with me...If I have liked or watched a lot of his/her shows in the past, it goes on the watch list..

So we have been showered with news and promos of all these new shows coming out, how do you guys choose which to watch?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@TABS...the ayeza Sami zahid show and this Imran arij show...the new saba q show ...the shoot of these just started...these Will air after min 3 to 4 months...in the 2nd half of the yr
From June July

By that time we will b done with our present shows and start those
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The new shows which are starting this month which I hv to watch
Navin Sami beinteha ...its replacing shehrenaaz

Imran ayeza ...mohabbat tumse nafrat hain ...ARY may b...promos will hit soon

Woh ek pal ...replacing my jaan khelus show

ARIJ noor Hassan.. .dil bay khabar

_Tabs_ thumbnail
So I've been a senior member since 2012 😆 Although I did also, didn't use this account since 2013 or so...anyway...I wanted to thank the KNK fam. for so much discussions that I could not help but comment 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
So Hina Altaf posted the two beach pictures on her insta.. and one was on KNK but they other was too? She's wearing different outfits in each, so I think they are shooting multiple timelines together...and just the kids parts...EmNa for the most are probably done shooting?
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Tabs on being a goldie - the colour look good on your username whereas with mine it's was quite dull 😆 😆
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

So Hina Altaf posted the two beach pictures on her insta.. and one was on KNK but they other was too? She's wearing different outfits in each, so I think they are shooting multiple timelines together...and just the kids parts...EmNa for the most are probably done shooting?

Gotta to say it's doesn't look good does it? Really hoping the writers and makers won't neglect our MoNa...damn why couldn't we have a MoNa beach scene lol
_Tabs_ thumbnail
CHARM! EXACTLY!
Next EmNa show necessity: Beach scene 😆

But I don't think they have "neglected EmNa"...Emmad and Naveen have other priorities and shoots, so they probably finished their shoots in bulk first so they could leave. but that means the show is closer to the end and we will have less and less EmNa and more focus on the kids . 🥺
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Tabs - I rather have the makers end this show with EmNa as MoNa and leave it there...not drag the show on involving around the kids...since no one is really that interested about these kids. It's Mona and the show's original storyline we care about the most
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago