Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

SAYE E DEEWAR was the first break thru

People got shocked at the portrayal of mallik mansoor

Then knk continued the craze n it's going on till now

Quite liked him in ek thi misaal also 😳 but is chemistry with naveen is much better than rubab
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
EMAAD liked fobby comment on Insta
Yahooo

I sooo wanted him to read it
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Yahooo

So did i 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yahooo

That was nice. One time both Emmad and Navin liked my comment from my private personal account. That was a great day.
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mann mayal was awesome minus jeena track and a few mid last epis

But Mann mayal made me like gohar

He was tremendous as mikhail

And the first 20 epis were very good

Jeena wasn't needed

Hamza n Maya was just OUTSTANDING

No wonder obi gets so jealous

I like how enthusiastic you are about so many shows and performers.
Having said that, I'd have to join the throng that couldn't stand Mann Mayal, and I find Hamza very over-rated. I only liked the first episode and parts of the second episode. He was watchable in Pyare Afzal, I would say, due to the writing and cast around him. Else, he always seems kind of constipated to me with his face all scrunched up. Compared to him, I so much prefer say the new guy opposite Kubra Khan in Muqabil, or Tipu Shareef (from Faltu Ladki), Ali Rehma Khan (from DeD), or the other dude in Faltu Ladki. Basically, any promising newcomer or old-timer than him :-)

But, hey, that's just my opinion. I am known to be an outlier in that regard. Case in point-OKB and Maya Ali. In Aik Nai Cindrella, I actually liked Maya with the other actor, not OKB. And in serious roles, I find OKB to be really, really inept. E.g. all his serious, lovelorn scenes in Sanam made me laugh out loud. That level of seriousness seemed too forced on him. And I don't find him all that hot either (just lighter than most brown people) although I think he would do well in well-written comedies like Aunn Zara, or more contained dramatic roles like DeD where he wasn't really romantic, it seemed more of a family-drama-type of dramatic role. It seemed more about re-uniting his dad and uncle than anything else.

A final word: to me, DED was always about the two brothers. It was a story of two brothers being torn apart against their will, and how the younger one never gave up on trying to stay connected with the older brother. The whole Maya-OKB arc, to me, was all about the next generation trying to atone for the pain that was caused to the two brothers by their own father's reckless decision. I never saw Maya-OKB as really romantic in that show. It seemed more about helping their fathers rest in peace after a lifetime of being in turmoil, which is why I so loved that show and the Mikhail-Ali Rahman duo. I couldn't imagine the show without either of them, and yet, to their credit, even after they'd exited, their characters' presence loomed large on the proceedings.
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So EmNa are not doing something together 🥺
All dreams, hopes,and wishes went down the drain.

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Dua

Check out Beinteha thread (Naveen's other show) there some KNK and EmNa-related discussion over there too and now that thread is KNK's third family home 😆 😆

Oh God really?😆
This thread was not enough for MoNa gang, now they're taking over other threads as well lol I've never seen this happen with any show before.
This is the power of KNK and MoNa 😎
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
dhamaka news of the day

ARIJ WITH IMRAN ABBAS in New show yaar e bewafa

THIS IS JUST NOT BETTER NEWS

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS

FINALLY

FINALLY

ARIJ GOT A SEXY HERO OF HER CALIBRE

OMGGG

I M SO SO SO HAPPY

2017 IS STARTING ON A ROLL

now I just wish the show is watchable and doesn't turn out to b another tum kaun piya

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Emmad got a good deal. He'll be in the first few episodes of a super hyped drama, but he'll die before it inevitably becomes crap like all of Sameera's dramas do.

This is so accurate but hilarious! I'm crying tears of laughter 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arij with Imran ? Now that's a news. I also like the title Yaar e Bewafa.. so shayarana.