Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I've been thinking...This may seem like a radical thought but...

...I may forgive the writers for putting the leap where they did (right in the middle of the MoNa development) if I think I know the story they're trying to tell...If I'm write about the story they're trying to tell, the leap was put in the perfect place.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Fobby πŸ˜†
not that radical. As viewers, we don't know the bigger picture, so for us it was devastating but we at DRS.CFA JAT are quite adaptive 😎..so...?
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

@Fobby πŸ˜†

not that radical. As viewers, we don't know the bigger picture, so for us it was devastating but we at DRS.CFA JAT are quite adaptive 😎..so...?

We are adaptive, and the writers have the habit (or should I say talent) of never leaving us able to guess anything.

Great writers deserve a great fandom. We are that great fandom 😎
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Also, are we adaptive or easily bribed? haha

Over the weekend we were all here freaking out about a possible slap and saying "what are you doing, writers?!" but all they had to do was give us some good MoNa scenes on Monday and we were like "WHAT A GREAT SHOW KAMAL HAI YAAR" lmaooo.
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Also, are we adaptive or easily bribed? haha

Over the weekend we were all here freaking out about a possible slap and saying "what are you doing, writers?!" but all they had to do was give us some good MoNa scenes on Monday and we were like "WHAT A GREAT SHOW KAMAL HAI YAAR" lmaooo.

🀣 🀣🀣🀣 SO ACCURATE

all they did was give us a few good MoNa scenes and we were sold
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh my, will KNK go in the way of Korean show A 1000 kisses
Maaz will get married to Ranya them Mohsin will come to know It is ok acc to religion but Mohsin will not accept Ayna will leave for the sake of Ranya and Maaz then Mohsin will realize Ayna'a worth in his life and heart and bring her back but she is ill takes care of her but in the end she does in his arms

Till here happened in KDrama but there was divorce too which I minuses as then here it would not be ok for MoNa to live together again

Mohsin then one day goes to her qabr and die there after a heart to heart convo
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

@jhnam wrote something

Where can I read it Link please
_Tabs_ thumbnail
@Chahat
That sounds way too familiar πŸ˜†, I had always thought that the Mohsin- and Maaz conflict would be solved before Maaz and Raania get coupled but i guess that was just in my head, for all we know it could happen after they get married/ nikkah/ engaged.
but as Fobby said, they are great writers so we don't know what to expect. I hope the story will not go that way though, and Mohsin will have a confrontation with maaz before and oh I definitely don't want Aina to die at all...

Here's the link: it's all JNamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

https://www.wattpad.com/362437284-trust-the-train-preface

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
GUYS,
Navin's show Beintehaa, that we were all hoping she'd declare Emaad as her co-star.

it's Sami.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4808758

Abby's going to be over the moon 🀣
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

GUYS,

Navin's show Beintehaa, that we were all hoping she'd declare Emaad as her co-star.

it's Sami.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4808758

Abby's going to be over the moon🀣

No Emaad! 😳 😭 πŸ˜† I know guys we were very lucky to have EmNa in two shows and that they could do with a break before working with each other again. But at the moment I just can't imagine either Naveen or Emaad working with someone else as a lead pair other than themselves! Aye it is ridiculous I know πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but they really do look like they are made for each other as actors and a lead pair so they have to work together again at some point. There no ifs or buts in this matter! Bas am serious about this - there no talking around with me over this 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And Tabs - Abby indeed is going to be over moon, but Fobby won't be 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† as for me - I need time to get over my shock that Emaad isn't Naveen's costar in the urdu1's show before deciding how I feel about the whole Sami thing πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago