Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Guys I created an instagram. I commented on Emmad's latest pic. Ugh, I have stooped to this level.

*sighs* Time to spam HSY now...

Omggg

Yayyy

Fobby plz write that para u wrote about emaad acting on Mon epi to emaad

He will be surprised to read it

N while spamming hsy plz tag hum tv too
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will have to go now as I have already taken a long break ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

See you all later ๐Ÿ˜Š
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@CHAMGAL...wow that's awesome
Since last few days me n mom also talk about knk

We like Imran AYNA too now

I m liking how they didn't show Imran giving dhoka to AYNA deliberately

He was very majboor

Also Asad Zaman Khan is very good in the role I realised now
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Ok I m going now as well
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omggg

Yayyy

Fobby plz write that para u wrote about emaad acting on Mon epi to emaad

He will be surprised to read it

N while spamming hsy plz tag hum tv too

Done, Abby!
JNam thumbnail

Slightly off topic, but since some of you didn't know who Guns N' Roses were, I would recommend listening to their music. If you're not into rock music, you won't like them at all, but their songs are really incredible. They're the ones that created the phrase "everybody needs somebody" which appears in approximately 97.9% of English songs.

I wish I could but my neural circuits have been pruned on Mohd. Rafi, Kishore Kumar, Mehdi Hassan, Nusrat Fateh Ali and their ilk. I doubt I will be able to get attuned to the ways of rock music in the autumn of my life...But then, Emmad seems to have enough love for them to make up for my and similar people's absence :-)

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@CHAMGAL...wow that's awesome

Since last few days me n mom also talk about knk

We like Imran AYNA too now

I m liking how they didn't show Imran giving dhoka to AYNA deliberately

He was very majboor

Also Asad Zaman Khan is very good in the role I realised now

Exactly, Abby. I loved the way the writers did the ImNa track. Aina wasn't shown as being a stupid girl for falling in love with Imran--Imran was a genuinely good guy who deeply loved Aina, but their relationship just wasn't meant to be.

It's my personal opinion that ImNa had a unique little chemistry of their own. It's not even comparable to MoNa and EmNa, but for the few episodes where they could be together, Navin and Asad worked well.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

I wish I could but my neural circuits have been pruned on Mohd. Rafi, Kishore Kumar, Mehdi Hassan, Nusrat Fateh Ali and their ilk. I doubt I will be able to get attuned to the ways of rock music in the autumn of my life...But then, Emmad seems to have enough love for them to make up for my and similar people's absence :-)

Lol! Those are the artists my father always plays in his car.

I recommend the song "Every Rose Has its Thorn" by Poison for someone who wants a little bit of rock, but the softness of a love ballad. For some reason, that song has always reminded me of a ghazal, even though it sounds nothing like one at all.
JNam thumbnail

Lol! Those are the artists my father always plays in his car.

I recommend the song "Every Rose Has its Thorn" by Poison for someone who wants a little bit of rock, but the softness of a love ballad. For some reason, that song has always reminded me of a ghazal, even though it sounds nothing like one at all.

Aren't you sweet? Just like that you made me feel like a grandma. Just the feeling I look to stoke in myself :-)
Between you and me, I grew up in the mid 80s-90s. So, I was listening to, you know, vintage music, before you assume me to be a peer of Mohd. Rafi and Kishore Kumar, not that it wouldn't have been fun, I'm sure.
BTW just kidding.
And I too took the Instagram leap but my steps are less sure than yours. For every step forwards, I take two backwards. I initially followed EmNa, added a comment and link to my fanfic, and then, out of sheer embarrassment, just retreaded my steps, and unfollowed them...I think I might be, I don't know, embarrassed about such stalking behaviour in myself :-)

PS-Maybe if I had reproduced at 16 or something, I could have had a child your age by now. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am a little younger than Emmad, which makes me less embarrassed about enjoying his beauty :D
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Damn I missed all the fun here๐Ÿ˜†
lmao at the conversations that took place in the (God knows how many) pages lol
MoNa having a baby(hayeee isn't that every MoNa fan's wish?)

The possibility of EmNa traveling omg omg omg I think I almost had a small heart attack just thinking about the possibility of EmNa together. I don't care what they do as along as I see them together๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Ishq-Dua - 7 years ago