Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

You've all heard on Evidenced-based medicine, right?

This is Evidence-based Fangirlism. It convinces even the most stubborn Hatorade sippers.

Fobs please stop! It's getting ridiculous and am laughing so hard now that my cheeks even hurt! 😆 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha Charm, it's nice to hear your day was made. That pleases the doctor in me LOL.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Slightly off topic, but since some of you didn't know who Guns N' Roses were, I would recommend listening to their music. If you're not into rock music, you won't like them at all, but their songs are really incredible. They're the ones that created the phrase "everybody needs somebody" which appears in approximately 97.9% of English songs.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Since I m watching the show again
I just realised how I loved ayna moms role n how she loved Mohsin as his elder son n their bonding of love n respect is so beautiful in the initial epis

Also LOVED the wedding seq of FARAAZ where Mohsin comes on the bride's room to makes the wedding happen...put his hand on sajjal head like a big brother ...smiling...such a beautiful scene it was
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Guys I created an instagram. I commented on Emmad's latest pic. Ugh, I have stooped to this level.
*sighs* Time to spam HSY now...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Abby you know it's strange since lately I was thinking that I might go back and rewatch all the episodes again..while I enjoy watching the post leap but do really miss the pre-leap MoNa moments. Wonder if we will ever get flashbacks for the missing 18 years??
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Abby you know it's strange since lately I was thinking that I might go back and rewatch all the episodes again..while I enjoy watching the post leap but do really miss the pre-leap MoNa moments. Wonder if we will ever get flashbacks for the missing 18 years??

I m watching with my mom on tv now

Downloaded all epis n put them in pen drive

Now I m watching scene by scene

I m liking the show even more now

My mom is fultu fida on emaad now

_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Guys I created an instagram. I commented on Emmad's latest pic. Ugh, I have stooped to this level.

*sighs* Time to spam HSY now...

Well done Fobs 👏 I am busy in middle of working on my uni assignment that due in on this Monday but ended up talking with you guys on this thread 😆 😆 will have to go back to my assignment soon
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Well done Fobs 👏 I am busy in middle of working on my uni assignment that due in on this Monday but ended up talking with you guys on this thread 😆 😆 will have to go back to my assignment soon

Oh charm, good luck with your studies! I have to get back to an actual assignment soon! I hope this thread can get to 100 pages by the end of the day today.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Abby - I usually watch the episode on tv screen first since I come home late on Monday and Tuesday and then later on the week, I would rewatch it in my laptop lol. Would watch it with my mum too and then later we would talk for ages about KNK , MoNa and it's characters...loving our mother and daughter time lately...KNK is only the show we would watch together after so many years

Having said that - we are also watching Mera Naam Yousef Hai for the first time (on weekends) and it's really good so far. We are up to ep 7 at the moment...still prefer KNK over MNYH 😆 😆
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago