Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What worries me is where is Aina in the show? if they are not filming her then are her scenes done/finished?
Aina, please don't die 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I have read it.. The main plot is the same and yes leap happened. But the show is 100 times better than the novel. The show gave us MoNa whereas in the novel there was no sign of them except their names.

But yeah.. the main plot is the same.

Oh right really want to read it 🥱
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

What worries me is where is Aina in the show? if they are not filming her then are her scenes done/finished?

Aina, please don't die 😆

I've thought this, too. What gives me a little hope is that for all we know Navin could be keeping secret about when she films KnK to build suspense because Navin is actually pretty smart based on her social media, so I wouldn't put it past her.

But yeah, from social media alone, she hasn't been on the KnK set for a while, whereas it seems like Hina can't get a break from the KnK sets.

It's times like these that, while I appreciate the writers did the best that they could with the leap, I wish so badly that the leap did not happen.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think she will die
N dies then he thought k@@sh I would've done better

Now it will be the s@me if @ dies too

@cch@ toh t@b ho n@ j@b uski life rehte Mohsin P@cht@ le

H@ppy ending honi ch@hiye inki

M@Ni@ or M@R@ wh@t's the jodi n@me? Be@ch pe? @f@k bringing them b@ck: M@mu s@mbh@liye @pni besh@r@m beti ko The s@me thing th@ Moshin once did N@hi... but h@@n if Moshin sees he is like me or worst th@n me then he will s@ve his d@ughter
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Hina and Maaz are filming a romantic beach scene today...

Since Navin is somewhere seemingly out of the country, and I literally could not care less about Maaz and Raania as a couple, I'm about ready for this drama to be done soon. MoNa was the appealing factor to me, but they keep dragging out the filming which is starting to worry me.

Raina and Maaz beach scene? What is this nonsense? It really isn't necessary at all. Rather have MoNa beach scene instead lol (am sure this would be more exciting).

But seriously - all I care about is our beloved MoNa and want a proper ending for the original storyline..looking at Maaz and Rania's unappealing beach scene - I really hope this doesn't mean there will be less and less MoNa scenes with now that the show have too many characters...honesty I can't see anything appealing in Maaz-Rania jodi - just not interested at all - this is why I didn't want these silly teenagers to be pair up together in the first place!

Writers and PH - please just give us more good quality MoNa moments and then we will continue being your best audience ever 😆 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Coming to MONA i want to scream the way obi scream in his Insta acct when mannu aka Maya had 2 kids with mikhail aka ghost in the show
Obi said ...mikhail plzzz aur bachche nahin

Lol the whole OSMAYA fans were in splits that day SEEING obi being so cutely jealous

And I want to say the same plz AUR BACHCHE NAHIN
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I soo wish bilaal played maaz
Then raania fairing seeing him wud hv made sense n I wud love to watch bilaal hina romancing on the beach

And Maryam Nafees single handedly ruined taabi Affaq CHEMISTRY

I feel bad for umeru naru n hina

I wish taabi maaz were paired

Then I wud hv forwarded their scenes and watched Affaq n rania n Mona only
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Was watching the ost video of woh ek pal
It seems EMAAD will be killed off by the goons who surrounded him in the car

I hope it doesn't happen in the first epi itself n we get to see him with feroze n ayesha a bit before he bids adieu

But feeling bad already that we hv to see him die ...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please don't get started on Aaina's death again.. I was being happy since episodes were quite interesting.. now this thought again made me sad.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Writers are very clever I must say 😆, they leave us guessing after every episode on what's gonna happen next.