Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hahaha awww... I have read this post when posted it first. I was just meesing around to see what people say *hehehe* And yes.. I am guessing that this post is after the first 2 episodes of post-leap. After that we found more scenes where it was evident that they HAVE had that relation.

But my that post mostly was due to NO MONA BABY ! They couod have done it for one :|
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Exactly Tabs, this namaz scene was an other example.. an addition to the list. Our developped Mohsin was there.. right there.. 😆.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will literally send the writers flowers if MoNa end up having a child of their own...Aina was in University when the series started, so at oldest she's 41-42, and it'd be so cool for once for a drama to show that no, childbearing doesn't have to end at the age of 25.

However, at this point I just want an ending where both Aina and Mohsin are alive, married to each other and living happily. Literally will be content if that's in the ending. The children, Sajjal, Faraz, Alia, Imran, etc.---Don't care about them as much.

Also, I seriously hope the writers do not do complete episodes with only the kids and no MoNa whatsoever. The episodes feel so different when there are just 1-2 Mohsin scenes, and if there are going to be episodes with no Mohsin, Aina or MoNa whatsoever...nope. I know the writers are pretty sly with their precaps, but the precap from Tuesday's episode showed no MoNa, Mohsin or Aina whatsoever...which freaks me out a little.

Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
"Some things only the wife should do"
Then the fight ws there bout N+M's wedding pic

When Mohsin must hv entered the bedroom @fter returning l@te night
w@ise if hindi show hot@ toh sof@ bed situ@tion hot@ th@

Here Mohsin - T@bi - Twins- @in@

@ll 3 kids were in their bedroom when she w@s w@iting for him to return T@bi n @sher h@d @lre@dy gone to sleep

+++++

@lso the first night the twins c@me home "Now where r u going?" M@in toh y@h@n hoon (m@nn mein)
"Obviously going to the kids"

+++++

I w@nt ki @b ek time toh R@ni@ comes n t@kes in@ @w@y for the night Mohsin is just ... "She went @w@y She left me @ll @lone n left The whole d@y she is with the kids t@b n@hi b@@t k@r s@kti R@@t ko ky@ h@i"
@sher n M@@s come to give him comp@ny - girl night h@i toh we will do boys night

Should give them 2 gl@re dono s@r p@r p@ir r@khke bh@@ge

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

@Ash there's still time 😆

Clearly there still time 😆 but I still don't think it will be happening - the writers won't go for that route since with it's being a Pakistani drama and all so parents with grown kids dont usually have another baby on the way later in their mid-thirties/forties 😆 😆 This sort of thing can only happen in western dramas or in MoNa's fantasy dreamland.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
I love these kinds of love stories jo dheere dheere p@rw@@n ch@de
@wkw@rd love stories I love
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Who has read the novel? Is the drama the same & was there a leap in the novel?
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
They should hv 1 Mohsin ke liye He hs never experienced the 9 months journey
T@bi ke time p@r he did not; Then twins ke time p@r he s@id I will but couldn't fully

Iss b@@ri toh p@ternity le@ve le @bbuji

She w@s Uni student when show beg@n so T@bi's ge right now = 22
then 2 ye@rs went by before the 18 yr le@p 24+18 = 42
Moshin is 5-7 yrs older th@n her 47 - 49

Ye@h 1 more ho s@kt@ h@i

When they show young girl older guy they too become p@rents toh MoN@ kyun n@hi?
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hina and Maaz are filming a romantic beach scene today...

Since Navin is somewhere seemingly out of the country, and I literally could not care less about Maaz and Raania as a couple, I'm about ready for this drama to be done soon. MoNa was the appealing factor to me, but they keep dragging out the filming which is starting to worry me.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Who has read the novel? Is the drama the same & was there a leap in the novel?

I have read it.. The main plot is the same and yes leap happened. But the show is 100 times better than the novel. The show gave us MoNa whereas in the novel there was no sign of them except their names .

But yeah.. the main plot is the same.