Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i think she was losing weight for Shela's transition and was filming KNK around the same time?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Perhaps they understood the impact which their Likes could have on the fans - like Naveen's famous Like on a fan's comment about Ayna's possible death that also triggered over 300 posts in the previous thread! 🤣 by the way have to say am still hoping Ayna won't die

i don't think so either, esp after reading the reply navin gave to ASH 😆😉
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was an...interesting day for CFA. All the stars aligned, we were all online and apparently had nothing better to do than to microscopically nitpick likes on instagram.
😎 No matter. Just shows how dedicated we are to the show.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Emaad LIKED the comment I sent him for SAYE E DEEWAR
Today he liked all the SAYE E DEEWAR comments sent to him

I m so glad to see so many people acknowledging his work as MALLIK MANSOOR...so happy

And naveen replied me personally for my feedbk feedback on SAYE E DEEWAR

Since yesterday it's all SAYE E DEEWAR comments pouring in for both EMNA n they hv liked most of them n navin joint commented thank u n the crazier feedbk like mine she commented personally
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Navin actually looks like she's gained weight since the Humsafar days. I don't know if she was truly that skinny back then or if the makeup artist insisted on hollowing out her cheekbones for that drama, but I think she's never looked better than she does now.

True she gained a bit of weight from.humsafar days in MOL n then lost again n kept losing

Navin has good genes

She never gets overweight easily

There r some gals n boys who get overwoverweight easily

But navin is genetically gifted

Agree with aSh she must hv been losing weight for SHEHLA cancer phase n shooting knk know as well

She used to look vivacious in the initial days of SAYE E DEEWAR

But why now she is losing even further weight

Size zero has been given flop verdict by audience

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
FINALLY it's official
DIL E JANAM is replacing SAYE E DEEWAR ..
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

True she gained a bit of weight from.humsafar days in MOL n then lost again n kept losing

Navin has good genes

She never gets overweight easily

There r some gals n boys who get overwoverweight easily

But navin is genetically gifted

Agree with aSh she must hv been losing weight for SHEHLA cancer phase n shooting knk know as well

She used to look vivacious in the initial days of SAYE E DEEWAR

But why now she is losing even further weight

Size zero has been given flop verdict by audience

I have become such a big Navin fan that I tried rewatching Humsafar just for her a couple of weeks ago--and that's huge for me because I did not think Humsafar was a good drama (it was hard enough for me to watch the first time, only because its hype was so big). In the first five minutes, in that first scene with Asher and Sarah I was struck by how thin Navin looked. Again, it could have been a shoddy makeup artist who tried to make her look more like a "villain" and thus accentuate her cheekbones (Maleficient, anyone???), but either way, her face looks slightly more filled out now, even if she's lost some of it again for Shehla or for whatever purpose.

Her figure, though, is to die for! I have to go to the gym for two hours a day and keep myself on a strict diet to keep my figure that thin, but somehow she manages despite filming at least two dramas, even on weekends (#noexcuses). She has curves but such an elegant figure.

And her fashion choices are always so on point. Even when she wears western clothing, and it looks like she prefers western clothes at home just going by pics, she's always dressed chic yet so decent. Ughhh, need to take some serious fashion lessons from her ❤️
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
The first post-leap episode I actually rewatched in its entirety was this past episode (33). I noticed a small detail that I hadn't picked up on before:

When Mohsin tells Taabi that Aina tried to have her marriage be set to someone of her choice, Taabi asks Mohsin, "That was you, right?" And Mohsin doesn't look irritated or annoyed that Taabi asked that. He looks hurt that it truly was not him. Awww 💔
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@FOBBY
Asher sarah friendly scenes in the initial epis of humsafar was GOLD

Navin was at PAR with FAWAD starting from the very first coffee scene which when I saw I was stunned...thinking what a classy couple

Navin was a diva in humsafar ...i didn't find anything wrong with her make up...also I loved her costumes ...how she Carried them all so elegantly

Not just navin I wish FAWAD also goes back to that look

I don't like his present jungle bearded so called sexy look

He was AMAZING as asher ...he didn't over do the scenes in the name of acting n that made the scenes both with Mahira and NAVIN so real and beautiful

And the last confrontation with asher n his mom STILL give me goosebumps

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@FOBBY

Asher sarah friendly scenes in the initial epis of humsafar was GOLD

Navin was at PAR with FAWAD starting from the very first coffee scene which when I saw I was stunned...thinking what a classy couple

Navin was a diva in humsafar ...i didn't find anything wrong with her make up...also I loved her costumes ...how she Carried them all so elegantly

Not just navin I wish FAWAD also goes back to that look

I don't like his present jungle bearded so called sexy look

He was AMAZING as asher ...he didn't over do the scenes in the name of acting n that made the scenes both with Mahira and NAVIN so real and beautiful

And the last confrontation with asher n his mom STILL give me goosebumps

I think she dressed very well in Humsafar. She can pull off western clothes as easily as a shalwar suit which is impressive. And as far as acting goes, out of the three of them, I have always thought that Navin was the best actress on that show, even when I first watched it I remembered thinking I preferred Sarah to Asher and Khirad because I thought Sarah's acting was so much more raw and realistic.

As far as her makeup goes, I really do think her cheeks were contoured too heavily. I think she looks amazing now (absolutely love her most recent pic on the set of Beintehaa), but Humsafar made her look emaciated with those prominent cheekbones.

Fawad in Humsafar...Hmm...Perhaps it's because immediately before Humsafar I saw him in Akbari Asghari and Dastaan, I thought Asher was such a boring, dull character, and honestly Khirad was no better for me. To this day I do not understand why that drama blew up. Pakistan had much, much better dramas before and after that one.