Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

πŸ˜† @previous pages

Which pages? πŸ€” probably all of the previous pages about page 79 and onwards πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well at least no one can say our KNK threads are boring - on the contrary they are very entertaining and fascinating too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol I looked for my epic list in the last thread. Have NO idea where it went hahaha. It's lost somewhere.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I know I posted it sometime between feb 13 - feb 20. Unfortunately, that's also the time CFA decided to go cray cray in the thread and post 65 pages in one weekend. #ItsAlwaysAGoodTime
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I know I posted it sometime between feb 13 - feb 20. Unfortunately, that's also the time CFA decided to go cray cray in the thread and post 65 pages in one weekend. #ItsAlwaysAGoodTime

🀣

Try searching from hereforth:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4802914&TPN=53

that's where the question was posted ( by me) from...so it's uphill from here. and maybe stopped around pg 110?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BAHAHAHAHAHA Fobbyyy .. I am laughing so hard right now 🀣
_Tabs_ thumbnail
THIS?
I don't know if you changed the list or updated it, but I found part of it...🀣

[quote=Charm]Fobby - generally speaking - there something about MoNa in post leap episodes that seem odd at some level as you said it's impossible for them not to have done the deed, given that their attraction to one another was visible and obvious in the latest pre-leap eps - especially on Moshin's part. Yet, if they have done the deed and after living together all these years - there should have been some comfortability between MoNa on physical level too. At least, a simple/subtle gesture or touch would do. Even though MoNa have kids surrounded in the house - I would still expect to see some physical contact in their private moments or alone time scenes with one another. It's seem unnatural not to see any comfortable physical contact between MoNa after all these years of living together [/quote]

hmm...It's not just the fact that they sleep in the same room that makes me think they're sleeping together (lol I cannot believe I am about to have this discussion about a Pakistani show).

Let me explain why I think they have:

1. When I first watched episode 29 (the first post-leap episode), I said I didn't mind the actual MoNa interactions, and here's why: I personally thought they stood closer to each other, even when disagreeing. Aina saw him having a headache and approached him, something preleap Aina never did.
  2. In this week's episode, when Aina wanted to speak with Mohsin about Tabi, there was a scene where Mohsin was sitting in their room on a chair. Aina went over to him--and I wasn't gonna say this ever, but just due to the EmNa chemistry I thought she was about to sit on his lap (I know, I know, I'm blushing just thinking about it, but Mohsin was legit staring at Aina so tensely as she walked over to him omgomgomg)--and she sat down right across from him on their bed. Again, they were never that physically close before the leap
  3. When Alia and Mohsin first sat down, right before Mohsin offered Tabi's hand to her and just after Mohsin finished saying that Aina took care of the house and kids so well, when Aina entered the room Mohsin gave her a smile and a nod. That little scene hasn't been discussed here, and it's almost missable, but it was definitely there, and that to me is more intimate than a physical touch when it comes to Mohsin
  4. You guys, them not holding hands or touching each other is not a sign for a lack of physical intimacy. Mohsin never touched Nadia unless Nadia straight up asked for romance or she physically reached out to him first. Also remember, Mohsin grabbed Aina's hand right before the dinner date even though earlier that episode, he kicked her out of their bedroom. I wouldn't use little touches as a benchmark for anything with Mohsin.
  5. Again, I cannot believe that these two married people who have feelings for each other slept in the same room for several years and did nothing. Like, I honestly just cannot suspend my belief that much. We know for a fact they didn't always sleep in the same room, so how exactly do you think they ended up sleeping in the same room? How do you think that conversation went if they had no intentions on sleeping together?
  6. The dude was practically begging through hints for it before the leap. The "kuch kam sirf bivi kar sakti hai" line was legit as close as we're gonna get in a Pakistani drama of a man straight up asking for it. I don't think he was gonna not sleep with her after that.

Anyway, that's just my take on it. I'd be shocked if I wasn't correct, but we'll probably never get further clarification on the matter since this is a family drama and this topic will simply not be touched.

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

[quote=Charm]Fobby - generally speaking - there something about MoNa in post leap episodes that seem odd at some level as you said it's impossible for them not to have done the deed, given that their attraction to one another was visible and obvious in the latest pre-leap eps - especially on Moshin's part. Yet, if they have done the deed and after living together all these years - there should have been some comfortability between MoNa on physical level too. At least, a simple/subtle gesture or touch would do. Even though MoNa have kids surrounded in the house - I would still expect to see some physical contact in their private moments or alone time scenes with one another. It's seem unnatural not to see any comfortable physical contact between MoNa after all these years of living together[/quote]

hmm...It's not just the fact that they sleep in the same room that makes me think they're sleeping together (lol I cannot believe I am about to have this discussion about a Pakistani show).

Let me explain why I think they have:

1. <font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">When I first watched episode 29 (the first post-leap episode), I said I didn't mind the actual MoNa interactions, and here's why: I personally thought they stood closer to each other, even when disagreeing. Aina saw him having a headache and approached him, something preleap Aina never did.</font>
  2. <font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">In this week's episode, when Aina wanted to speak with Mohsin about Tabi, there was a scene where Mohsin was sitting in their room on a chair. Aina went over to him--and I wasn't gonna say this ever, but just due to the EmNa chemistry I thought she was about to sit on his lap (I know, I know, I'm blushing just thinking about it, but Mohsin was legit staring at Aina so tensely as she walked over to him omgomgomg)--and she sat down right across from him on their bed. Again, they were never that physically close before the leap</font>
  3. <font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">When Alia and Mohsin first sat down, right before Mohsin offered Tabi's hand to her and just after Mohsin finished saying that Aina took care of the house and kids so well, when Aina entered the room Mohsin gave her a smile and a nod. That little scene hasn't been discussed here, and it's almost missable, but it was definitely there, and that to me is more intimate than a physical touch when it comes to Mohsin</font>
  4. <font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">You guys, them not holding hands or touching each other is not a sign for a lack of physical intimacy. Mohsin never touched Nadia unless Nadia straight up asked for romance or she physically reached out to him first. Also remember, Mohsin grabbed Aina's hand right before the dinner date even though earlier that episode, he kicked her out of their bedroom. I wouldn't use little touches as a benchmark for anything with Mohsin.</font>
  5. <font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">Again, I cannot believe that these two married people who have feelings for each other slept in the same room for several years and did nothing. Like, I honestly just cannot suspend my belief that much. We know for a fact they didn't always sleep in the same room, so how exactly do you think they ended up sleeping in the same room? How do you think that conversation went if they had no intentions on sleeping together?</font>
  6. <font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">The dude was practically begging through hints for it before the leap. The "kuch kam sirf bivi kar sakti hai" line was legit as close as we're gonna get in a Pakistani drama of a man straightup asking for it. I don't think he was gonna notsleep with her after that.

</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">Anyway, that's just my take on it. I'd be shocked if I wasn't correct, but we'll probably never get further clarification on the matter since this is a family drama and this topic will simply not be touched.</font>

I found it, thanks to tabs.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Lmao tabs! Again!

That was the complete list. I have nothing to add to it except the sweet feeling of vindication that I WAS RIGHT >:D
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
We're on a roll here πŸ˜†
edit: Although Fobby, you can add the things we learned post- leap to this list now? πŸ˜‰

Like the bedroom scene where Aina was praying and mohsin was on the bed. ☺️

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago