Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
As much as we are anti-leap...if it took place in a mannered way and not randomly...or we got several "mini leaps" I'll adjust.
I hate when the story mellows done, throw in a random leap that doesn't relate to the plot before hand. Once I literally watched a show, 7 episodes in, they threw in a 2-3 year leap and then the characters weren't even the same anymore. in fact in they had forgotten each other they lived next to each other and were neighbors, after one side" moved away"

edit: as for now, my opinion is that, I rather have them in a mini-leap/ leap show if and only if it is sensible show. than in a disappointing one. I loved OsMaya since Aunn Zaara. and then in DeD, in fact, i had hoped OKB was playing Hamza's character...but Maan Mayal and Sanam were so diappointing
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Eyes wide open
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

You called Mohsin a problem ? Hawww πŸ˜†

Mohsinbis the problem and no matter how we try to solve the problem Ayna is the only solution we will get
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

It's interesting...Umer Naru posted a pic saying "OTS Time" and tagged it #kuchnakaho. Is OTS slang for something in Pakistan? If not, I think he may have meant OST? But are they seriously filming a new OST with only 15 of the 50 episodes left?

How do you know there is 50 episodes?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Actually, would probably still ship their characters even if they were bro-sis. I cannot help it...I love their chemistry too much. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I was just abt to say this and fobby said it

I was also still ship their characters like FANA or how we loved Mohsin AYNA in the beginning of knk itself lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Simz786

How do you know there is 50 episodes?

Lol the make up artist told us

We hv connections

Lol
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kuch Na Kaho Season 2: Kuch Aur Mat Kehna😎

If there's no EmNa, though, there's no Fobby.

Fobs we are all on the same page on that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† after all EmNa are MoNa and MoNa are the heart of this show...there no point in this show if there no MoNa...plus it is even possible for KNK to continue without MoNa...nah that is absurd and even laughable! πŸ˜† think we are over analysing here as usual or being paranoid πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I was just abt to say this and fobby said it

I was also still ship their characters like FANA or how we loved Mohsin AYNA in the beginning of knk itself lol

Got to say the new/future makers must be blind if they ever cast EmNa as bro and sis - it is not possible since they have too much chemistry between them so will burn our screens on fire πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Nah there no chance of that happening - they must be pair up together as husband and wife or have a romantic angle in the new show. But aye would like Hina to be cast as Emaad's younger sister to keep her far away from EmNa's new characters πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

We are now! πŸ˜† 😊
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol the make up artist told us

We hv connections

Lol

You gotta know how to network, Simz. When u know da right people, u get all da answerzzz you want 😎