Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
It would be so typical Ekta-ish thing πŸ˜† with Dhan Dhan Dhan music in the background 🀣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I was listening to the OST and can't help but wonder how well it is written.
Khuwahish k aaine mein dhool na thi koi
Dil maine de diya toh bhool na thi koi

These lines are so well written for Aaina's situation when she married Imran. Like, she desired to spend her life with Imran, cuz at that time, she couldn't see any flaw in him, he was the perfect man for her, hence the line 'khuwahish k aaine me dhool na thi koi'.

And she gave her heart to that 'perfect' man, so it was not really a mistake.

These lines portray those innocent feelings and thoughts of Aaina... as a teen.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I want Phuppo n her son to be very greedy then I want Mohsin to say Yeh nikaah nahi hoga
Can we have some cute family scenes Aina n the kids Kids asking if she found their father khadus but she will say no he isn't he is sanjeeda He overheard n smiles

Or they ask her if she ever spoke against him Aina is like What doesn't say anything Mohsin enters and sits opposite her and smiles sheepishly

Or how can she live with a man like him but she says he is my Mohsin he always was only I took time to realize it MOhsin overhears

Ranya kaan lagakar sunne ki habit is from her father they can cutesy show this

Or a family scene where kids are bored as parents are so quiet but actually the two are emoji conversing

I wish the gift is a pair of earrings or a ring Mohsin is putting it on her and Ranya dashed in Mohsin angered at romance me in haddi daughter

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Emmad and Naveen didn't LIKE any comment in a while πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Emmad and Naveen didn't LIKE any comment in a whileπŸ˜†

Perhaps they understood the impact which their Likes could have on the fans - like Naveen's famous Like on a fan's comment about Ayna's possible death that also triggered over 300 posts in the previous thread! 🀣 by the way have to say am still hoping Ayna won't die
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Just out of curiosity- what did you guys think about Ayna's feelings toward Imran in the pre-leap? Was it love or just a silly teenager crush type of thing? For me - Ayna didn't love Imran but did have a crush on him. I think she believes she did love him but actually it's was more of a crush and lust rather than love. But would like to hear others' viewpoints if possible

It was real love on both Aina and Imran's end.

In the very first episode, Aina told Annie she had no interest in Imran's money (not that she'd ever be the type to covet someone for that reason alone). Aina loved Imran for who he was; I don't think she saw him as someone perfect; she and Annie joked in the first episode about how many girls Imran had lead on before--Aina knew Imran had a little history of being a playboy (Annie even alluded to this in the first episode when she had a monologue about how Imran could possibly be in love with Aina when he used to chase after every girl).

Imran definitely loved Aina, sometimes I think more than Aina loved him. He actually did give up everything for her sake, and only when he was literally arrested (through the workings of his father) and was then subsequently bailed out by his father did he leave Aina. Was it cowardly to leave Aina? Of course. But did Imran try as hard as he could to make it work? I honestly think he did. He tried to put off divorcing Aina for as long as possible, and it's only when Annie was literally standing over his head screeching for a divorce did he sign those papers. And when he had everything back, he still went to Aina and asked her to be with him. Even though I watched this show only for MoNa/EmNa originally, the way the ImNa track was written so realistically and so that you could feel empathy towards both really made me commend the writers for how they handled this romance.

I think sometimes that Aina was Imran's true love, but Aina is Mohsin's true love and Mohsin is Aina's.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Emmad and Naveen didn't LIKE any comment in a while πŸ˜†

Hmm...

This throws water all over my theory...

JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I don't like this skinny version of navin

Neither the shrunken cheeks version of emaad

I m watching sehra mein safar

EMAAD looks sooo beautiful in that show ...

Even in MOL navin looked the best

I cud actually see her beautiful face

But here in the lateslatest pic her face n features isn't even visible properly in this size zero version

Wish both EMNA goes bk into looking fit yet healthy looks like the initial epis of SAYE E DEEWAR

Yes, actors have become obsessed with being thin esp in this part of the world for some reason. I agree Emad looks nice with a fuller face. And that is likely true of Naveen as well although I feel she can still pull off being thin without appearing emaciated unlike other women I see on such TV shows (Mawra Hocane, Sajal Ali-I mean they look undernourished, and I certainly do not find that look attractive). Its funny how celebs have gotten petrified of even the smallest bit of fat on their bodies. Gone are the days when pleasantly plump people could be seen as attractive like Liz Taylor or Madhubala, or even SHammi Kapoor. Poor fat! Never was it so reviled as in our current diet-obsessed times.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Navin actually looks like she's gained weight since the Humsafar days. I don't know if she was truly that skinny back then or if the makeup artist insisted on hollowing out her cheekbones for that drama, but I think she's never looked better than she does now.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Naveen looks better now I agree.. she looked her best in SeD post marriage until leap happened.. and in KNK wedding/postwedding and post leap looks were her best. I hated those baby cut hairstyles eww !