Originally posted by: JNam

Nope. I think you misquoted πŸ˜† it was all @RD

Word Count: 0

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

@Tabs- watch watch enough to drool on 🀣

I wish they had shown them go to Feroze's party n Mohsin being told how pretty Aina looks flashback bhi chalta πŸ˜†

Look at how far MoNa have come though. Mohsin would freak out and make Aina remove her makeup in the car when she tried to look good, and this is also the same guy who accused her of being up to no good when he came home early and found her not at home. Now, people are telling him that his wife is super hot and beautiful and he not only accepts these compliments, apparently, he's actually telling her to wear said outfit again. Do you think Pre marriage Mohsin would've ever allowed Aina to wear something she got compliments for? Helll no.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pt 3

Omg. Those tears Aina comes to mohsin with! and that crack in her voice when she asks what mohsin told tabi about her. I just want to hug Aina πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Navin's acting is so spot on you can see the breath released as Aina realizees what mohsin said. She deflates like a balloon or like she's been hit in the gut

Mohsin miyan really screwed up this time...

but omg, the there were tears in mohsin's eyes when Aina accused him of trying to give her the jewelry and showing love as a way to manipulate her 😳

guys, this episode is so emotionally impact I'm actually teary-eyed πŸ˜†

Kudos to all those actorsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

okay, back to Aina, we finally got her monologue, Until now, we've mostly had Mohsin Monologues.

Awww Ashar's the only one who calls her mama πŸ₯Ί
If anything, I see this as foreshadowing, no matter what happens in the show, Ashar will stick by her constantly ..

---post engagement--

πŸ˜† I loved Affaq trying to convince Tabi to come rooftop glazing with him πŸ˜†

okay, MoNa scene 3:

Aww Guilty Mohsin trying to convince Aina to come inside πŸ₯Ί

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Not sure why but you reserving these posts is cracking me up so bad right now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Also, something I love about this drama is that the women aren't stupid. Seriously, how often do we see scenes of women listening to conversations at the door and thinking stupid thoughts like "where did this misunderstanding come from?" Aina--who has never been shown to be dumb in any way (poor decisions in desperation, yes, but never dumb), immediately knew where Taabi got her info from. She didn't waste any time in confronting Mohsin.

When you describe the skeleton of the Kuch Na Kaho story to others, it almost sounds anti-feminist what with Aina having to sacrifice the best years of her life for "never-changing" Mohsin and his kids, but Aina is seriously one of the most feminist heroines I've seen.
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Not sure why but you reserving these posts is cracking me up so bad right now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Fobby, I wanted my review posts to be back to back/ on the same page 🀣
_Tabs_ thumbnail
pt 4..Fobby Don't laugh okay 🀣🀣🀣

Tabi- Aina scene was so needed.

So often in dramas, who ever falls in love ends up ruining their lives but the concept that love is not wrong. you just have to know your limits. πŸ‘

Mohsin miyan is very... πŸ€“ He was sure if he gave the car to affaq on the occasion of the engagement, It'd be like a deal, A daughter and a car. but he thought of it afterwards...I'm still double minded bout the car...

and like raania pointed out the car ~dowry and then Aina had Mohsin's words to fall back on, Mohsin is getting the car for Affaq as a nephew...

* I see what the writers did there, it showed how much MoNa relay on each other 😎

Final thoughts:

1) This may be my favorite episode ever.
2) Still hate Alia. she is so annoying.

* so many spelling errors, apologies but my fingers are too tired to go back and edit πŸ˜†

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Look at how far MoNa have come though. Mohsin would freak out and make Aina remove her makeup in the car when she tried to look good, and this is also the same guy who accused her of being up to no good when he came home early and found her not at home. Now, people are telling him that his wife is super hot and beautiful and he not only accepts these compliments, apparently, he's actually telling her to wear said outfit again. Do you think Pre marriage Mohsin would've ever allowed Aina to wear something she got compliments for? Helll no.

U didn't get that scene FOBBY

When AYNA said no one did her taarif in the wedding ...it was to make us understand that Mohsin liked her in that dress when she wore it on that wedding n he wants her to wear it again

Mohsin being Mohsin of course won't say that...so he said others were doing her taarif but after AYNA reply it proved not others but it was Mohsins eyes she caught in this dress b4

So he recollected that dress n told her to wear it

Mohsin being the character he is doesn't give a damn what others like ...but he wants to see people n things around the way HE LIKES IT...so his lie was caught when AYNA said no one did any taarif that wedding but he quickly changed track n said AJ MAIN KAR DUNGA which was again such a masterstroke by the writers and AYNA expression of happiness after that was EPIC
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

U didn't get that scene FOBBY

When AYNA said no one did her taarif in the wedding ...it was to make us understand that Mohsin liked her in that dress when she wore it on that wedding n he wants her to wear it again

Mohsin being Mohsin of course won't say that...so he said others were doing her taarif but after AYNA reply it proved not others but it was Mohsins eyes she caught in this dress b4

So he recollected that dress n told her to wear it

Mohsin being the character he is doesn't give a damn what others like ...but he wants to see people n things around the way HE LIKES IT...so his lie was caught when AYNA said no one did any taarif that wedding but he quickly changed track n said AJ MAIN KAR DUNGA which was again such a masterstroke by the writers and AYNA expression of happiness after that was EPIC

No abby I got that part. I was just saying how different it was for Mohsin to not get angry at Aina looking pretty, even in front of others. I know he truly wanted her to wear it for his own sake haha.
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Also, something I love about this drama is that the women aren't stupid. Seriously, how often do we see scenes of women listening to conversations at the door and thinking stupid thoughts like "where did this misunderstanding come from?" Aina--who has never been shown to be dumb in any way (poor decisions in desperation, yes, but never dumb), immediately knew where Taabi got her info from. She didn't waste any time in confronting Mohsin.

When you describe the skeleton of the Kuch Na Kaho story to others, it almost sounds anti-feminist what with Aina having to sacrifice the best years of her life for "never-changing" Mohsin and his kids, but Aina is seriously one of the most feminist heroines I've seen.

I was searching for the words and you said it perfectly πŸ‘

again, not to sound like a broken record, but the reason I didn't watch the show from the start was that, I thought it could be exactly like that... but after I found out that she lived her life post- imraan divorce, she was a hero in my eyes πŸ˜† There are very few drama heroines I've admired for their characterization. Anmol from Dillagi was another. but with her, it was the opposite. That if she admitted her love, she'll become weak and anti-feminist. but being a feminist is being okay..it both ways.( to clarify)

it has to do with choice.. and having the ability to choose and know that either option is okay. picking one over the other doesn't make you a lesser person