Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Chahat

OMG, I like these thoughts. It would be a great twist. And it will have less tension for MoNa gang 😆 cuz by even thinking about the revelation scene and its consequences, I am feeling uneasy. I so would like this to happen the way you mentioned above.. and I hope he overheard their conversation BEFORE marriage, so it becomes ethically right too.
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Charmgirl
I think love can exist without having a common moral or ethical frame work. I think it is possible to be in love with someone who is wrong for you. Imran's second proposal made Aina aware of his differing values on marriage, which she wants more.

I feel like when I write something like this it is interpreted as Aina does not love Moshin. It is not a comparison she loved Imran at the time. She loves Moshin on her own terms.

I agree you cannot build a relationship or anything long term without it a common moral ethical framework.

I know everyone is loving Affaq this week, what do you think will happen if he does not get his car?
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[quote=jasmine]
I know everyone is loving Affaq this week, what do you think will happen if he does not get his car?

Lmao this sentence did not end how I thought it would. I thought you were going to ask what would happen if he did it get Taabi?

Afaaq's character started to intrigue me from Tuesdays episode. I think he may actually have some minor, minuscule fondness for Taabi, but he's clearly very materialistic (he wants the car, a big shaadi, etc). Hell be annoyed for sure, but I am curious if the writers will focus more on him not getting his car or how he feels after getting rejected by Taabi?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't like this skinny version of navin
Neither the shrunken cheeks version of emaad

I m watching sehra mein safar

EMAAD looks sooo beautiful in that show ...

Even in MOL navin looked the best

I cud actually see her beautiful face

But here in the lateslatest pic her face n features isn't even visible properly in this size zero version

Wish both EMNA goes bk into looking fit yet healthy looks like the initial epis of SAYE E DEEWAR
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

[quote=jasmine]

Lmao this sentence did not end how I thought it would. I thought you were going to ask what would happen if he did it get Taabi?

Afaaq's character started to intrigue me from Tuesdays episode. I think he may actually have some minor, minuscule fondness for Taabi, but he's clearly very materialistic (he wants the car, a big shaadi, etc). Hell be annoyed for sure, but I am curious if the writers will focus more on him not getting his car or how he feels after getting rejected by Taabi?
I think Afaaq wanted to get engaged to Taabi for a stake in the business. Once he realized Taabi's interest lies else where it's more a sense of competition. Now, he does want reciprocation from Taabi. I think he wants a car, he is one of those guys. He is marrying for money. He cares about himself first.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can't attach the photo rn.
but has anyone seen the latest picture Emaad shared on his insta?

link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQxG4KcgmD6/?taken-by=emmadirfani
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

I think Afaaq wanted to get engaged to Taabi for a stake in the business. Once he realized Taabi's interest lies else where it's more a sense of competition. Now, he does want reciprocation from Taabi. I think he wants a car, he is one of those guys. He is marrying for money. He cares about himself first.

Yeah you're probably right, whatever he feels for Taabi is likely an ego thing.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Can't attach the photo rn.

but has anyone seen the latest picture Emaad shared on his insta?

link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQxG4KcgmD6/?taken-by=emmadirfani

Yeah I think we discussed it. We talked about how it seems like it has something to do with Maaz and Imran.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Afaaq is an interesting character, in my opinion. He will be having a prominent role. And lmao I actually want to think about his reaction if he doesn't get his car. Already, when he got to know about Tabi not agreeing to marry him.. he was quite furious. And I actually hope he doesn't get the car 😈
Knklove thumbnail
I hope the gift that mohsin gives to Aina is keys to a car would be great to see aafaq's reaction to that haha