ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
TABS today's epi has much more than this
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Tabs- watch watch enough to drool on 🀣

I wish they had shown them go to Feroze's party n Mohsin being told how pretty Aina looks flashback bhi chalta πŸ˜†
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@RD...EXACTLY...i was thinking the same ...koi flashback hi dikha de te
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Navin looks very pretty with hair tied
The colour n design of the dress was sooo beautiful

Mohsin went all fida and so did we
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
EPISODE 34 REVIEW *SPOILERS AHEAD*
This episode can easily be divided into two parts: the kids and MoNa. Let's start with the kids and save the best for last πŸ˜‰

I really tried to be indifferent to the kids' stories, but dang, the casting directors worked their magic again and it was just hard to hate any of them today. Even Taabi, who isn't my favorite by any means, was breaking my heart with her lines about how men can never forget and her wonderful scene with Aina about how she's leaving it all up to Allah. I thought that in every previous episode with Maryam Nafees in it, that Maryam wasn't doing a good job. I was comparing her to Zarmeenay in Diyar-E-Dil where her acting was much better, but today, I could see a little bit of her acting skills return. She still has to up her game a little, but really great dialogs from her overall.

I even loved Asher today...his love for his mother is practically palpable, and how Aina commented that it's Asher who occasionally even calls her "Mama"...ufff, my little heart kept shattering. And yasss for him defending Aina to Alia (and seriously, wanted to give Alia the middle finger in every scene).

Umer Naru is just killing it as Afaaq! Last week I had no feelings for him whatsoever, but he plays this gray character so well. Whether he's trying to faux-romance Taabi, or he's being a lalchi little creep and wanting his car, he delivers. I actually laughed out loud when he said he'd build a door separating the upstairs from the downstairs to keep Raania out.

And ohhh, Raania. Hina was just the best casting decision ever. The way her voice cracks when she realizes she's wrong, her dancing, her plopping down on the sofa between Afaaq and Taabi...it's legit impossible to not love her. Hina truly embodies this character. It's so much fun to watch her! I can literally watch her and Afaaq take jabs at each other for days.

MoNa Time

There's really nothing more to say about the two positive scenes we got between them today. They were classic MoNa: Mohsin giving dem compliments, Aina blushing like she did in their first days of married life. Ahh, I lovedlovedloveddd when Aina was like to Mohsin, "Nobody complimented me" in reference to that outfit she wore to Mohsin's friend's wedding. And Mohsin's reply to that line~~~I could listen to his reply on repeat. I could make it my ringtone.

Also that smile Aina gave after Mohsin gave her the earrings and walked away...that little smile solidified for me that she does love him. Whether or not she still thinks she can live a happy life with him is up in the air, but the love from AIna-->Mohsin is there. Thank you, writers, for showing us that bond between them even without a grandiose love confession.

Navin and Emmad simply brought their best acting game to their fight. They also proved they don't need to be yelling at each other to show their chemistry. For once, Mohsin was being calm and trying to explain himself without screaming while Aina (rightfully so) cried to him (dat MoNa development, tho😎. Look how far they've come!). Aina has every right to feel betrayed, but at the same time, we as the audience saw Mohsin's immediate regret that he told Taabi about Aina. He wasn't proud of himself and we know that, but Aina thinks him revealing this secret about her past is a sign that Mohsin doesn't truly love her or respect her.

And since we know Mohsin isn't proud of himself for spilling the beans--his inner thoughts from the engagement party alone reassured us of that--it made all those (failed) times he turned around to talk to Aina all the more tragic. It is just still so hard for him to make his words match what's in his heart, and right now Aina thinks there's nothing substantial in his heart for her at all, which just isn't the case. He even regretted bringing up getting Afaaq the car, as was evident by his constant looks at Aina for approval. Had Afaaq not literally been standing at the door, demanding Mohsin come already, Mohsin probably would've changed his mind. Oh my little MoNa...get it together! Mohsin get your words and heart to cooperate before it's too late!

Can we please just talk about Emmad's acting, too? I was especially taken aback by his nonverbal acting in the engagement scene. Even when the camera wasn't panned in on him, when he was sitting amongst the guests, you could tell Mohsin was conflicted with himself. Emmad changed his body language throughout that entire scene to show a man ashamed of himself. His eyes were downcast, his shoulders slightly slouched for him, his hand was on his mouth, as if deep in thought, when he was sitting among the guests. He couldn't make eye contact with his wife when she finally arrived...his sheepish, not fully there smiles...such subtlety!

oh I almost forgot--Sajjal has (most likely) ovarian cancer, as she had a hysterectomy so it's not uterine cancer, and she'd be too young for that, anyway. I'm sure the writers literally just chose any old cancer to give her, but infertility is linked to ovarian cancer, meaning if you don't ever become pregnant, there's a somewhat increased risk of ovarian cancer. Like I said, I don't think the writers did this much research when choosing a cancer for her, but I'll give the show credit for being medically accurate.

I seriously loved this episode. My heart broke and was pulled apart by so many different characters today.

9.5/10 (the only reason it's not 10/10 is because I'm sick of Balle Balle coming in every Hum show).
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@FOBBY...AGREE WITH EACH N EVERY WORD ...OMGGG U JUST NAILED IT...THE PART u WROTE FOR EMAAD CAN u plz copy paste it n send it to emmad insta by tagging him...i noticed each n every action u described above of him n was amazed...after today I can say he is even more amazing as Mohsin than mallik mansoor...he just became Mohsin...

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

The quote is apt and soulful. Is it yours, Tabs? Maybe you could turn it into a bit of a poem / sher with a little tweaking :-)

Word Count: 0

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@FOBBY...AGREE WITH EACH N EVERY WORD ...OMGGG U JUST NAILED IT...THE PART u WROTE FOR EMAAD CAN u plz copy paste it n send it to emmad insta by tagging him...i noticed each n every action u described above of him n was amazed...after today I can say he is even more amazing as Mohsin than mallik mansoor...he just became Mohsin...

Lol. *pondering emoji* I like my air of anonymity though. You can do it abby, and feel free to take credit for writing it.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Uff! okay, I'm starting:
pt 1 (there are 4 pts )
πŸ˜† I LOVED THE MALL SCENE...Affaq and Raania's nok jhok reminds me vaguely of MoNa intial scenes like when he told her she looks like a clown with red lipstick on (way back in ep 3-5 or something)

Still confused because honestly, I'd be okay if they develop a relationship, as long as maaz isn't in the picture yet.

Uff, I hate Alia, why can't she tell her son to get back home...she's putting all the pressure on Tabi. She's going to be an annoying saas 😳 I can see it already.

Aina's reaction when Tabi says " mard ka dil se baat nahi ja thi"

RAANIA--she ends up at the correct place and the correct time toeavesdrop again! 🀣🀣🀣

Ah! Sajal's mandatory appearance...she's going to die for sure...πŸ€“

MoNa Scene! Dil khush kar diya πŸ˜†

The way she says " mujhse toh kisi na nahi ki thi" She knows he liked her wearing the outfit even if he didn't say it! and then he says" Today I will!" ☺️

OH AND THE SECOND MONA SCENE!

He took his glasses off to talk to her and then the ring! ☺️ "Kyu nahi de sakta"

although in retrospect, it is all expected. Pre-leap scene Aina was describing Mohsin and how when he's happy/ he's the best that their is. and since Tabi has agreed to marry Affaq, Mohsin's "angel mohsin now" all gracious and loving 😳
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pt 2
I love love Raania trying her utter level best to be supportive to Tabi and her constant questions of " You are happy right?" So often in dramas and real life we forget that 2 people have to forge a connection so that 2 families become one. and in the wedding hullabaloo the bride ( and often the groom) are like forgotten pieces and put aside while families "arrange the marriage". instead of a shadi being something where families come to support the bride and groom, it becomes an event where the bride and groom are jostled around and expected to obey like puppets.
and with Aina listening outside the door.

Where in most pakistani dramas do we get to listen to such honest and relative dialogues especially in between women and young women who growing up in such juxtaposed world?

Tabi lives in a world where anything is possible. Women have more opportunities than before and yet there she is sacrificing and acknowledging the side of life we often see that despite knowing these opportunities exist, they can't access them.
Maybe it's just me being extra but KNK is much a social drama as it is romantic.

If anything, that scene just tugged at my heartstrings, It's probably my favorite scene in the whole episode ( MoNa scenes included) πŸ˜†
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago