Navin posted a beautiful BTS pic of AYNA raania and taabi in her Insta
All 3 looking a zillion bucks

Can't wait for today's epi

Some1 plz post the pic here
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

err Abby, I was just reading the (Be)Intehaa thread, and I happened to notice a post you made saying we here in this thread were 'crying' because Emmad's not the lead...you know that was primarily only me, right lol? And that I was joking, and even said I'd rather EmNa's next show be a big production on Hum and not Urdu1. Also, we weren't 'crying' because Emmad wasn't the lead. We were 'crying' because Sami Khan was. Just wanted to clarify that so as not to give the posters in this thread a bad name.

Edit: Don't really want to talk about other shows in this thread, but I also don't want this thread or its posters to get a reputation of being crybabies who throw a fit if we don't get EmNa in each and every play. Also I don't want other posters to get lumped in with me and my jokes that Emmad was going to be the lead.

Errr FOBBY why do u always think all my contradicting posts r directed to you and ONLY you

I hv seen this before as well...whenever i said something about not liking Imran AYNA or FANA as a romantic couple.. ..u took it upon urself n started giving explanations whereas every1 together had been discussing these 2 Jodis with AYNA and my comments were not directed at u

Since the posts here I big n hence i prefer not quoting ...if I want to say something to u any1 in particular I start with @[email protected] that

It's not as if we hv a peechle janam ka dushmani for which I m taking indirect digs at u

In case of beinteha
Every1 here had pages and pages of discussion about the hints of being EMAAD being the lead...and deep down even I started wishing it to b EMNA reading the discussions whereas deeper down I knew it won't be him
when it came out to be some1 else...every1 shared their disappointments...u were JUST ONE of them

The difference being...i went CRAZY coz it's SAMI

And u were MORE hurt coz it's SAMI ...than being sad it's not EMAAD

And others were just sad coz it's NOT EMAAD

And we had our share of tu tu main main over Sami as well n ended it peacefully coz I will let his work speak for himself when the show starts

So I REALLY don't understand what's with this attitude

As if u r the ONLY EMNA fan in this thread and if I m not going with the flow means i m going against u ONLY n making fun of u

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Um, I am 99% sure that this isn't my place to say anything, so apologies before hand 😆

we're just a passionate bunch about MoNa and EmNa, and let's take things easy otherwise all will become like Mohsin and then this thread won't be fun or enjoyable to anyone. 😆

More Raania, Less Mohsin?😎

You're right tabs. We should just stick to discussing the show, and only this show.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anyway have to work again, so please anyone who watches the episode as it airs or shortly after it airs, let us know how it goes!
Edit:

You guys, this time last week we were closing in on finishing another one of these discussion threads. DRs JT CFA (lmao or whatever the acronym was--apologies if I'm leaving anybody out!), we have been seriously slacking this weekend.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Hina is STILL filming today. Lol when will they be done??? This should be the last week, hopefully.
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

For starters, Aina went into this marriage with a fresh mind, she wanted this marriage to actually work...the dialogue she said to Sajal when she was getting ready for her nikkah...Aina knew what she was getting into and had accepted it wholeheartedly.

Plus there was the issue of Mohsin or the other guy ( That Mohsin wanted her to get married to and she rejected--and not Imraan)
Whatever the reason maybe, she chose Mohsin. over and over again. Consider it purpose or Dil ki khawish, Aina leaned on Mohsin, even before the marriage happened. OTP status, if you will 😆

Those little scenes like the necklace scene "Rishta ka saath saath andaaz bhi badal gaya" or when she fell down the stairs and he took care of her, or even the " kuch kaam khali biwi kay hota hai" and then she took special care to get ready and arrange his room for him were all gestures of love.

In my opinion, sometime in between the nikkah and with these scenes, Aina and Mohsin both had true feelings start to bloom within them for each other. Love wali feelings 😆

Alas, Mohsin miyan is not that intelligent 😳 His foolishness pushed Aina away until Aina was "done" ...the pre-leap episode where she leaves

--here is where there is a developmental break in their relationship---
hence the leap and okay I'll admit, as much as I was on the Anti-Leap wagon, it made sense as to why the leap is there.

I came up with 3 reasons why she'd come back...

1) She literally has nowhere left to go. and she knows this. so she adjusts for society. Otherwise knowing Aina, if Mohsin hadn't come to get her, Aina would have figured something out for herself. Our girl is resourceful 🤓

2) Mohsin came to get her and apologized...A man who is both the sweltering sun and cloudy shadow...but more than that he was honest. He said something along the lines of this is who I am. My heart feels one thing, I think and say another, I am not an easy man to deal with... He lets his guard down in front of her and she realizes that he is problematic but so is she. they are just two broken people trying to live in this world

3) Something that is a mix of the first two, but not that idealistic as option 2. Probably he was there, and she was like okay, fine.

Then the manhoos leap happened and we couldn't see how much MoNa's relationship developed 😆

Scenes like Aina constantly defending Mohsin in front of the kids, or the chai scene where she wanted to probably massage his head or the bedroom scene.

She cares for him immensely...she was already in love with him from before. so either that love is still there.. and jsut hasn't developed more or the love is there but is now older and mature. She doesn't need a man who will hold her hand and tell her " Aina, I. love you",---she already got than with Imraan and look where that got her---- she wants a man who will show her that he loves her through the actions he does...Through the protection he continuously gives her
The "aap mera mohsin hai" scene ...she claimed him. How can she claim him as her own and then not love him?

But from whatever the post-leap scenes we've seen we can conclude that we are purposefully being shown Mohsin's POV scenes. that is either
a) How often in dramas, are we shown the male pov?
b) We are shown Mohsin's Pov because it is "established" that Aina loves mohsin but we are suppose to be unsure if mohsin loves Aina, so to re-establish that fact. we get more Mohsin--> Aina scenes
c) the writers are trying to confuse us and in the end, Aina may or may not say " you know what, I don't think Mohsin loved me" or she herself may attempt to leave.

**done, sorry I started typing and didn't realize how long it had gotten 😆

I loved your explanation! I feel like Aina is used to men telling her they love her or how great she is, she reciprocates in actions and not words.

I want to point out as soon as Nadia passes away, Aina took on responsibility for Moshin and Tabi. She did have a condition for accepting the proposal but she said yes to marry Moshin with in a conversation. She convinced Moshin to marry her and then at one point forced him to marry her. She wanted to marry Moshin, not the other way around. She accepts the relationship from the beginning.

I feel like, the extent she went in being patient with Moshin when they first got married was a sign of love. When he is ready to move forward she is happy. They're last fight before the leap to me was about his lack of affection. She was insulted he even brought Imran into the conversation, it was low.

Her last flashback of her mom while talking to Taabi, it was her mom scolding her for choosing Imran instead of Moshin. I think it is obvious. I think the story post leap is the development of trust. Do mistakes that happened 20 years ago harm the present it took you 20 years to build?

Edited by jasmine_anih - 7 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
In ep 14 or 15 N@di@ @sked Mohsin "@@pko @in@ ki fikr h@i?"
"@in@ is kh@@nd@@n ki f@rd h@i M@in n@ ch@hoon toh bhi fikr ho j@@ti h@i"

This s@me ep @in@ told Sohoui "Kisi ne mer@ h@@th n@hi th@m@ kisi ne mer@ s@@th n@hi diy@"

So @ thought c@me to my mind Wh@t would Mohsin h@ve done if he h@d known of her situ@tion then Would h@ve stood with her for her rights C@use he @ few times s@id ki I w@s not old enough but took on the role of @n older brother @ f@ther for these 2 girls

This could be shown n@? Esp when M@@s will go through identity crisis If he does
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Could some1 pls give @ brief upd@te of the ep
Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Could some1 pls give @ brief upd@te of the ep

Take this with a grain of salt but my little sister just finished watching the live stream and she said it was a solid episode. She mentioned she didn't like it as much as last week's episodes but it was still overall good.