Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@FOBBY...remember once u said may b u r the first EMNA fan

Well u hv company...thats me
Lol

I remember ahsan again or navin first posted a BTS pic during saye e deewar shoot n I was like finally shukar hain navin got another good show

Then navin posted a wedding BTS pic with emaad and I was like whaaattt

He is also there

My joy knew no bounds

Then the promos started airing...they didn't use to show much abuse in promos but I did get a hint may b it's won't be romantic but then I thought may be he will be cured

Then the show started n I remember I used to like even watching the wedding talks of EMNA ...the parents use to talk ant the wedding but even that has CHEMISTRY lol

I used to b like plz get married already

And I guess in last thread I saw u writing the similar thing from ur side

I was WHOA I used to hv the EXACT same feelings

I LOVED their first night scene in saye e deewar

I completely agree...even in the earliest episodes of SEDBN when Mansoor and Shehla hadn't even ever met before, I was freakin' giddy waiting for them to meet because you could tell they had chemistry. Like, even physically, their bodies look so good together. It's like someone said on the previous page, the two of them were made to star with each other--since the Academy Awards are tonight, I'll compare them to Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone, but with even more fire.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh yes it's the Oscars today
I have record in my Tata sky

I watched la la land in hall

Maaza aa gaya

Very simple subtle beautiful
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Sometimes I think I want to see EmNa in a film, but then I think I cannot imagine Emmad doing a dance number hahahahaha
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Sometimes I think I want to see EmNa in a film, but then I think I cannot imagine Emmad doing a dance number hahahahaha

NO, please no. I think the Bollywood style (or these days, Hollywood style) dancing would ruin the gravitas of these two. This isn't the happy boy-meets-happy girl romance to me. This is more a torrid romance, where I can imagine intimacy, but no dancing or even joking around unless one is being snarky at the other (like Aina would do to Mohsin in the olden days) :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Pakistan film industry r yet to get a solid ground qualitywise n also viewership wise
For pak their drama industry is more prominent n hv more viewership than films

Plus if EMNA even do a movie now I don't think we wud hv been able to watch it as pak films r available nowhere online in good print

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
.I HV NEWS ABOUT ARIJ
from her official Insta.. ..which I finally discovered she posted pics of her latest show she is shooting now called DIL BAY KHABAR...i liked her get up in the show...but no clue ant the hero or channel...the supporting cast is good though ...i m just glad she is shooting for something ...now I wish koi servant hero na ho...i loved her with FQ in ap ke liye ..

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Maybe we'll get another MoNa/EmNa pic today on Instagram. Navin sometimes posts one on days the episodes air 😃
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
err Abby, I was just reading the (Be)Intehaa thread, and I happened to notice a post you made saying we here in this thread were 'crying' because Emmad's not the lead...you know that was primarily only me, right lol? And that I was joking, and even said I'd rather EmNa's next show be a big production on Hum and not Urdu1. Also, we weren't 'crying' because Emmad wasn't the lead. We were 'crying' because Sami Khan was. Just wanted to clarify that so as not to give the posters in this thread a bad name.

Edit: Don't really want to talk about other shows in this thread, but I also don't want this thread or its posters to get a reputation of being crybabies who throw a fit if we don't get EmNa in each and every play. Also I don't want other posters to get lumped in with me and my jokes that Emmad was going to be the lead.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Um, I am 99% sure that this isn't my place to say anything, so apologies before hand 😆
we're just a passionate bunch about MoNa and EmNa, and let's take things easy otherwise all will become like Mohsin and then this thread won't be fun or enjoyable to anyone. 😆

More Raania, Less Mohsin? 😎
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

.I HV NEWS ABOUT ARIJ

from her official Insta.. ..which I finally discovered she posted pics of her latest show she is shooting now called DIL BAY KHABAR...i liked her get up in the show...but no clue ant the hero or channel...the supporting cast is good though ...i m just glad she is shooting for something ...now I wish koi servant hero na ho...i loved her with FQ in ap ke liye ..

I think he is Noor Hassan. I've seen her pics with him , and got excited.😃