Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: JNam

I've been so fixated in having him fall in love with her, I completely over-looked this part about not knowing AIna's exact feelings for Mohsin. Maybe she has shied away from confronting herself about this because it would inevitably take her back to her time with Imran making her feel confused, betrayed and humiliated. Maybe that's why she never chose to examine her feelings for Mohsin, because if they seemed even remotely familiar to what she felt with Imran, she might be compelled to pull away from him (sub-consciously). I'm assuming all this would be occurring at a sub-conscious level.

A few months ago, when Nadia died and I realized Aina would most likely end up marrying Mohsin to care for the children, I thought this would be the case. I thought her one condition that she dictated to Faraz was that they'd be married in name only as she did not want a romantic relationship with another man ever again. However, as Tabs mentioned, Aina went into the marriage openly. She was willing to consummate the marriage on the wedding night. I think it took time, and there were hurdles (such as Maaz and her sister suddenly leaving her for America), but she eventually took a shining to Mohsin.

But yes, we were all so fixated on stubborn Mohsin that we never thought how Aina would be developing. We just assumed that since she went into the marriage with an open mind that she'd surely respond to Mohsin's romantic feelings when the time came and she'd have no problem returning them...but the writers haven't made it clear exactly how deeply Aina's feelings for him run. She could very well be just as crazy about him as he seems to be about her, or she could have some feelings for him, but she's more in this family for the kids and Mohsin is more of a secondary concern for her. Either way, I think we'll get some insight into Aina's feelings soon. Everything seems to be pointing that way...

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

SABA QAMAR just posted a pic in her official Insta account saying she is back to dramas with a new biopic project she seemed very excited about...the director is farooq rind...the besharam director

I guess it's in the very initial stage...script reading is going on ...she tagged farooq rind only...hooefully the hero is good...i commented n showed my excitement n asked for emaad irfani or agha Ali opp her

She liked it

Emmad PLZZZ !! Both are TALL can you imagine how good will they look together ??

But I feel EmNa as an onscreen are made for each other.. lol.. I don't know how I will react on them being paired with others πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Those who want a lil bit more of emaad for time paas
Plz watch SEHRE MEIN SAFAR...

me actually wanted to watch anything that emaad is in

So watched dil nahin maanta first ...it was terrible the few epis for which I quit in the first place when it actually used to air but then the epis after that were pretty good

N since RD keep talking ant EMAAD n hina being in ek this misaal as well ...i started that but it's just such a pathetic show...isss...n there also ZQ is emaad sis but much much worse characterization

I quit n then went for SEHRA mein safar instead and cudnt stop...it was pretty good n emaad had a very big role with many scenes
Plz watch it guys if u need an emaad dose
N he looks freaking hot there
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Every show of Emmad I have seen, he eventually turned out to be a jerk.. as in, involved in other woman.. πŸ˜† except for KNK.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Emmad PLZZZ !! Both are TALL can you imagine how good will they look together ??

But I feel EmNa as an onscreen are made for each other.. lol.. I don't know how I will react on them being paired with others πŸ˜†

I knowww

I just don't want a digest writer disaster again

Saba with a servant hero

The director is also responsible in choosing the actors

Farooq rind has a good association with zahid as they did jugnoo n besharam back to back

But this time I REALLY want EMAAD with saba ...

Let me find farooq rind in fb

I will mssg him too for emaad

God Saba n emaad will burn the screen
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Every show of Emmad I have seen, he eventually turned out to be a jerk.. as in, involved in other woman.. πŸ˜† except for KNK.

He was good in ranjish hi sahi

Shikwa

Asmano pe likha

Dil nahin MANTA

He was an achcha Bachcha in all these
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Cuz Abby you have watched almost all shows.. not me πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
In Asmano Pe Likha, he had a daughter too.. in Ek Thi Misal as well.. can't we have a show where he is playing a single man opposite Navin ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I need to read those beautiful posts on last page.. but I am preparing for my exam.. will read them in detail aram se.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In Asmano Pe Likha, he had a daughter too.. in Ek Thi Misal as well.. can't we have a show where he is playing a single man opposite Navin ☺️

May the writing gods hear your duas, Ash, and grant them! I think we all just want a nice, sweet love story between the two (with the typical mirch masala that makes up a drama, but please no more second marriages, kids with other people, etc.).